That's a boy witch. And...
我可以教你用咒语扔出曲线球
I could teach you spells to throw a curveball
或者本垒打
or-or hit a home run
或者每次都能触地得分
or throw a touchdown every single time.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
你可以自己来看看
You can see for yourself.
藏在哪里呢 你这个邪恶的老混♥蛋♥
So, where is it already, you evil old coot?
手臂
The arm.
我的老天
Blasted pigeons.
找到了
Got you.
我给你找曲线球的咒语
I'll find you that curveball spell.
稍等我一会
Just give me a sec.
那里面有什么
Whoa. What's in there?
我...
Oh, I...
我们不能打开这个
We're not allowed to open it.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why not?
我不知道 但我舅舅只有这一条规矩
I don't know, but it's my uncle's only rule.
再说 这柜子上锁了
Besides, it's locked.
不 并没有
No... it's not.
塔比 我是认真的 不行
Tarby, I mean it. We can't.
别这么怂
Don't be such a scaredy-cat.
也许里面就有你想找的咒语
Maybe it's the spell you're looking for.
不
No!
什么是...
What's...
通灵术
necromancy?
"名词 与死者获取联络或者将它们
"Noun. The practice of communicating with the dead
起死回生的咒语"
or raising them to life."
放回去
Put it back.
起死回生
Raising the dead?
这才叫真把戏
Now, that would be a trick.
-放回去 我们得赶紧放回去 -住手
- Put it back! We have to put it back right now! - Stop.
好吧
Fine.
反正这都不是真的
None of it's real anyways.
都奇奇怪怪的
It's all just weird.
你也奇奇怪怪的
You're just weird.
是科里根家的小子吗
Was that the Corrigan boy?
他刚走
He was just leaving.
你们俩在干什么
What were you two doing?
没什么
Nothing.
乔纳森舅舅 你要和我
Uncle Jonathan, do you want to
-一起玩球吗 -现在不行
- play ball with me? - I can't right now.
我有些东西要查
There's something I need to look into.
-待会吧 好吗 -好
- Later, okay? - Okay.
艾萨克用魔法隐藏了那个钟
Isaac hid the room with a hex
不让外人找到
so no one would find these,
但是我还是看不懂
but I can't make heads or tails of this.
我懂所有的魔法语言
I know about every magic language there is--
阿尔贝蒂码 伊诺克字
the Alberti cipher, the Enochian glyphs--
但这个
but this...
真的吗
Really?
至少我看到了
Well, at least I lived to see
这紫色厚脸皮也有被难倒的一天
the purple pachyderm get stumped.
我不知道我们
I don't know how much longer
还能活多久 怪胡子
any of us will be living, weird beard.
-暴躁的老太婆 -毛怪
- Cranky old crone. - Mush brush.
-大长脸 -梳梳你脑后的头发吧
- Hag face. - Oh, go braid your back hair.
我本来想说你嘴脸难看 但你已经很难看了
I'd give you a nasty look, but you've already got one.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
老雪怪 你看
You old yeti. Now, look.
你觉得这是什么意思
What does this mean to you?
欧米茄
The omega.
艾萨克死前提到了
Isaac talked about it when he died.
希腊字母表中的最后一位
The last letter of the Greek alphabet.
早期基♥督♥教中
And in early Christianity?
意思是审判之日
It means Judgment Day.
你没事吧 孩子
You all right, kiddo?
我没事
I'm okay.
你撒的谎总是很拙劣
You always were a lousy liar.
你很孤单 是吗
You're lonely, huh?
真希望乔纳森不要总是这么忙
I just wish Jonathan wasn't so busy.
我希望他能多花点时间和你一起
I wish he could spend more time with you.
没关系的
It's okay.
塔比呢
What about Tarby?
塔比恨我
Tarby hates me.
你可以想办法的
Oh, you can fix that.
很简单
Easy.
给他看看真正的魔法
Just show him some real magic.
我不会真正的魔法
I can't do any real magic.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
用那本书 笨蛋
With the book, silly.
我要你找的那本
The one I told you to find.
你找到了 不是吗
Well, you found it, didn't you?
书
Book?
你是说书房♥里的那本通灵术书
You mean the necromancy book in the library?
乔纳森舅舅告诉我绝对不要碰
Uncle Jonathan told me never to even touch it.
他不会介意的
Oh, he won't mind.
反正他也很忙
He's too busy anyways.
拿走那本书
Take the book.
让塔比看看真家伙
Show Tarby a real trick.
他会重新和你做朋友的
He's gonna be your friend again.
我确定
I know it.
塔比是个混♥蛋♥
Tarby's a jerk, you know.
他每年都会竞选主席
He runs for president every year,
竞选之前他总是一副很好的嘴脸
and he's always nice until the election.
-然后... -这边
- After that... - Hey! Over here!
他就会重新变回他
...he goes back to being him.
你不需要他
You don't need him.
我们可以一起去找蜘蛛
We could go look for spiders.
如果你想的话
If you want.
你别管我了 好吗
Just leave me alone, okay?
塔比
Tarby!
你想见识真正的魔法吗
Okay. You want to see some real magic?
我给你看
I'll show you.
是吗
Yeah?
你要把一个姑娘锯开吗
You gonna saw a lady in half?
我要让逝者起死回生
I'm gonna raise the dead.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
没人能让死人活过来
No one can raise the dead.
你瞧好了
Watch me.
除非
Unless...
除非你害怕了
unless you're scared.
你需要保姆陪着
You need a babysitter?
好吧 但是这整件事
Fine, but this whole thing
都是在浪费时间
is just gonna be a big waste of time.
什么时候
When?
塔比
Tarby!
塔比
Tarby?
塔比 这一点都不好笑
Tarby, that's not funny.
在这儿就很好笑
It is from here.
走吧 聪明小子
Well, come on, smart guy.
我们要唤醒谁
Who are we gonna wake up?
这个怎么样
How about this one?
有只小羊羔表示墓里是个孩子
The lamb means that it's a kid's grave,
我不想唤醒一个孩子
and I don't want to raise up a kid.
你知道这个还真诡异
It's creepy that you know that.
我觉得应该往这儿走
This way, I think.
书上动的手脚不错 路易斯
Nice trick with the book, Lewis.
-我知道是你干的 -不是
- I know that's you. - No, it's not.
是那个吗
Is that it?
对
Yeah.
我想是的
电影精选列表