这一切感觉都好奇怪
This all feels weird.
奇怪怎么了
What's wrong with weird?
奇怪就像是我在饼干里加的坚果
Weird's like the nuts in my cookies.
加了坚果[疯狂]才有意思
It's the nuts that make things interesting.
我来让你看看奇怪有多大能耐
Let me show you what a little weird can do.
行行好
Be a dear.
拿一把刀插♥进♥我的耳朵里
Fetch a knife and stab me in the ears.
作为一个喜欢研究词汇的男孩
Well, for a boy who loves words,
你现在也不知道该拿什么来形容了
you're sure at a loss for them.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
你绝对不仅仅是一个业余法师
You're way more than just a parlor magician.
到处看看
Have a look around.
终于
Finally.
笑了
A smile.
我都以为你是不会笑的呢
I was starting to think you were incapable.
坏猫猫
Bad kitty!
你得用猫砂盆
You use the litter box!
好了 我要上♥床♥去了
All right. I'm going to bed.
你想多晚睡都可以 当然了
You're welcome to stay up as long as you like, of course.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
今晚
Tonight,
是我最精...
that was the most splendor...
精才...
s-splendortas...
精菜...
splendorific...
我还不会这个词 但是谢谢你
I don't know the word yet, but thank you.
我真希望我能早点认识你
I just wish that I met you a long time ago.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
晚安
Good night.
我为什么没有
Why didn't I?
你为什么离家出走
How come you left home?
好吧
Well...
事实上 我的父亲 也就是你的外公
truth is, my father-- your grandpa--
不喜欢魔法
didn't like magic.
他当然不喜欢我鼓捣魔法
And he sure didn't like me messing around with it.
我们有了争吵 争吵越来越多
We fought about it, and we fought some more
直到最后 我就...
until finally I just...
离开了
took off.
我就是我们家族里的黑天鹅I was the black swan of the family.
是黑山羊
It's "Black sheep."
我很确定应该是天鹅
Mmm... pretty sure it's "Swan."
所以你没有去参加爸爸和妈妈的葬礼吗
Is that why you didn't go to Mom and Dad's funeral?
我觉得她应该不希望我到场
I don't really think she would have wanted me there.
我不知道
I don't know.
她很想你
She missed you.
经常会提到你
She talked about you all the time.
晚安
Uh, good night.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
我觉得
I think...
我觉得我也可能是黑天鹅
I think that I might be a black swan, too.
那我们应该就是一堆天鹅
Well, then I guess we're a flock of swans.
一群
A bevy.
应该叫一群天鹅
It's called "A bevy of swans."
对
Right.
伙计们 伙计们 我飞起来了
Guys! Guys! I'm floating.
我不知道
I don't know.
悬浮解除
Levitaius dominungus!
-不... -把我...小椅
- Uh, um... No, just... - Put me... Chair!
-不 我... -小椅 伙计们
- No, I... - Chair! Guys!
-不 不是这本 -小提琴奏鸣
- No, no, that's not right. - Fiddlesticks.
去拿...
Just get the...
稍等...
Um, just one... just...
说真的 你喝够了吗
Seriously, are you almost done?
快一点
Please hurry up!
水柱高速冲脸
Water to the face at a very high-speed pace.
闭嘴 闭嘴 不许笑
Shut up. Shut up. Stop laughing.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
只要你集中注意力 与其相通
You can control the energy
你就能控制这股能量
if you focus and channel it.
-我会被电死吗 -如果你集中注意力就不会
- Won't it kill me? - Not if you focus.
你只会成为能量的导体 看好了
Then you are the conductor. Watch.
让我看看你的本事
Show me what you got.
小椅
Oh! Chair!
对不起 小椅
Sorry, chair!
不赖
Not bad.
三声 佛罗伦萨
Three gongs, Florence.
上次是四声 现在是三声
Last time, it was four; now it's three.
变成一声会怎么样
What happens when it gets down to one?
那我们就和其他正常人一样躲进地下室
We'll hide in the basement, like sensible people.
没时间开玩笑了
Okay, this is no time for jokes.
情况有变
Things have changed.
我知道
I know.
路易斯
Lewis.
万一出事的时候他也在这里呢
What happens if he's here when it goes off?
他不会的 因为我们会找到
He won't be, because we are going to find it.
我们得先冷静下来
We just have to hold it together.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我去拿点黄油
Let me get some butter.
格子扣衬衫 谢谢
Plaid button-down, please.
不可战胜的午夜队长
And will the Indomitable captain Midnight
能否打败卑鄙的伊凡同志
defeat the dastardly Comrade Ivan?
待会再看吧 好吗
Maybe later, okay?
别闹了 我要迟到了
Come on, I'm gonna be late!
-再见 -再见
- See ya. - Toodles.
不 站住 你哪儿都别想去
No, stop! Stop! You ain't going anywhere.
我竟然傻傻地自投罗网
I foolishly walked into a trap.
为什么 你这条卑鄙的猎犬
Why, you double-crossing hound.
乖乖的
Stay.
我要你的命
I'll have your life for this!
太好了
Yes!
小椅
Chair!
四年级学生会主席竞选的获胜者是...
And the winner of the fourth grade class president election is...
-塔比·科里根 -太好了
- Tarby Corrigan! - Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
塔比 让一下
Tarby. Excuse me.
塔比 恭喜你 塔比
Tarby. Congratulations, Tarby.
-谢了 路易斯 -如果你想的话
- Thanks, Lewis. - If you want,
我明天可以给你带点饼干来庆祝
I can bring some cookies tomorrow to celebrate.
是啊 塔比 跟这个小呆子
Yeah, Tarby. Go have a cookie picnic
去吃饼干野餐吧
here with the little runt.
伍迪
Woody.
别...
Just...
我等下来找你们
I'll catch up later.
你的石膏也取下来了
Hey, you got your cast off.
要跟我一起去打会球吗
Do you want to go hit some balls?
抱歉
Sorry.
我和他们...
The boys and me...
我们要去怀尔德小溪玩
we're gonna explore Wilder Creek.
也许下次吧
Maybe another time.
我有比那更棒的
I've got something way better than that.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我的家
My house.
所有人都错了
Everyone's wrong, you know.
那里没有闹鬼
It's not haunted.
而是魔法
It's magic.
魔法
Magic?
魔法不是真的
Magic's not real.
就是真的
It is real.
我的舅舅
My uncle...
是一名巫师
he's a warlock.
就是男巫 而且...
电影精选列表