- Lewis, you okay? - I'm okay.
你怎么看
Would you look at that?
我们再进去吧
Okay, let's get back in there.
什么 要进去再遇到那些恐怖的钢铁怪物吗
What, with those creepy metal monsters inside?
它们会把我撕成碎片的
They'll tear us to shreds.
佛罗伦萨 我们必须找到艾萨克和赛琳娜
Florence, we have to find Isaac and Selena.
你听到艾萨克说的了 他用了女巫的魔咒
You heard Isaac. He's using a witch's hex!
我知道 那我们要就这么
I understand that. So, should we just
不管不问 试着破解魔咒吗
sit around and try to figure out the hex?
-不 我们得制定个计划 -我们没时间了
- No. We need a plan! - We don't have time!
各位
Guys!
我的老天爷啊
Oh, my giddy aunt.
别担心 它们的牙齿是南瓜做的
Don't worry. Their teeth are made of pumpkin.
它们伤不了我们
They can't really hurt us.
好吧 我瞎说的
Okay, I made that up.
是一种邪恶的胶水
Some kind of ungodly adhesive.
我被黏住了
I'm stuck!
我也是
Me, too.
我从没想过
You know, I didn't think
我会是这种死法
this is how I was gonna die.
看 齐默曼夫人 抓住我的衣服
Look! Mrs. Zimmerman, grab my shirt.
抓住了
I got you.
-快砍 -路易斯 快点
- Just chop! - Lewis, hurry!
砍 砍
Chop! Chop!
老天 我讨厌南瓜
God, I hate pumpkins.
你看到了吗 佛罗伦萨
Did you see that, Florence?
我用精神能量炸了一只南瓜 成功了
I exploded it with a psychic energy blast. It worked!
看到了 乔纳森 我们为你感到骄傲
Yes, Jonathan. We're all very proud of you.
你看到我现在也有这种能力了吗
Did you see that I now have the power?
知道了 表彰你一颗金星
Yes, I understand. Gold star.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan.
乔纳森舅舅 是我 快醒醒
Uncle Jonathan, it's me. Please wake up!
-乔纳森 -乔纳森舅舅
- Jonathan. - Uncle Jonathan.
乔纳森 你得起来
Jonathan, you've got to get up.
你得马上起来
You've got to get up right now!
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
你在看什么 你这个萎缩的老李子
What are you looking at, you shriveled old prune?
在看你 你这只愚蠢的小猩猩
I'm looking at you, you dumb baby orangutan.
路易斯
Aw, Lewis.
佛罗伦萨 有块地方你没擦干净
Oh, Florence, you missed a spot.
路易斯
Lewis...
对不起 路易斯 这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Lewis. I'm sorry about everything.
没关系
It's okay.
-我也要说对不起 -别误会
- Me, too. - Don't get me wrong.
你俩挺暖心的 但是距离月全食
Uh, this is lovely, but there's only 18 minutes
只有18分钟了
till the eclipse.
他们手里有钥匙
And they've got the key.
我们要怎么才能找到钟
How do we find the clock?
我们找不到
We can't.
女巫的魔咒掩盖了它
It's got a witch's hex on it.
那意味着无论多强大的女巫和男巫
That means it's hidden from every witch or warlock,
都没办法找到它
no matter how powerful.
佛罗伦萨也找不到它
Not even Florence could find it.
我们肯定漏了什么东西
There must be something we're not thinking of.
也许我可以找到它
Maybe I could find it.
我不是女巫也不是男巫
I'm not a witch or warlock.
现在还不是 但是...
Well, not-not yet anyways, but...
也许我用点魔法
maybe if I tried some magic,
会有用吗
would that work?
好了
Okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
路易斯 我不知道这个球有没有用
Lewis, I don't know about that 8 Ball.
这是我的魔法 不是你的
Hey, this is my magic, not yours.
开始吧
Let's go.
"定位 动词
"Locate. Verb.
发现地点和方位"
To discover the exact place and position of."
"神秘的 形容词
"Secret. Adjective.
形容未知或未见的东西"
Something that is kept unknown or unseen."
"钟 名词
"Clock. Noun.
用来度量时间的机械工具
A mechanical device used for measuring time.
计时器
A timepiece.
钟表"
A horologe!"
-他有点奇怪 -是吧
- He is weird. - Isn't he, though?
定位神秘的钟
Locate the secret clock.
定位神秘的钟
Locate the secret clock!
拜托了 妈妈爸爸
Please, Mom and Dad.
告诉我钟在哪里
Tell me where the clock is, please.
在锅炉下面
"Under the boiler."
路易斯 你是个小天才
Lewis, you genius.
走吧
Shall we?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
-齐默曼夫人 -怎么了
- Mrs. Zimmerman? - Hmm?
那是什么
What is that?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
快开门
Open the door.
正在努力
Working on it.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
你再催也没用
That's not helping.
路易斯
Lewis.
开门
Crack it open.
死了都这么诡异
Even in death, so creepy.
佛罗伦萨 我得去尿尿
Florence, I really have to pee.
现在不行 乔纳森
Not the time, Jonathan.
蛇士比亚
Snakespeare!
-齐默曼夫人 -佛罗伦萨
- Mrs. Zimmerman! - Florence!
走 快走
Go! Go!
没事的 她处理得了蛇士比亚
It's okay. She knows how to handle Snakespeare.
来吧 快
Come here. Quickly.
艾萨克
Isaac!
住手
Stop!
得了
Please.
你会的都是我教的 乔纳森
I taught you everything you know, Jonathan.
但是我会的没有都教给你
I didn't teach you everything I know.
亲爱的
My darling.
不
No!
你待在这儿 路易斯
Wait there, Lewis.
-不 我得跟你一起去 -不行
- No, I have to come with you. - No!
可能会有陷阱
There may be traps.
我有护具
I have protection.
我感觉到了什么
I feel something.
有了
I got it!
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
嘘 嘘 没事了
Shh, shh. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
嘘 是我 路易斯 你的侄子
Shh. It's me, Lewis, your nephew.
路易斯
Lewis!
跟我们到塔楼上来
Come with us to the turret.
这塔楼很特殊
It's a special turret.
它会保护我们
It'll protect us.
我喜欢你 路易斯
I like you, Lewis.
我可以做你的妈妈
I like being your mom.
忘了你舅舅吧
Forget about your uncle.
他很快就要消失了
Soon, he'll be gone.
就像其他所有人一样
Like everyone else.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
我抓住你了
Hey. I got you.
什么
电影精选列表