And he found himself a witch, Selena.
一个恶毒刻薄的女人 他娶了她
So spiteful and mean, he married her.
他们把自己锁在了那间屋子里
And they locked themselves away in the house.
直到去年的一个晚上
Until one night last year...
艾萨克进行了一次血咒仪式
Isaac performed a blood magic ritual
杀死了自己
that killed him.
那个仪式是做什么的
What was the ritual for?
制♥造♥一把钥匙
To make a key.
时钟钥匙
A clock key.
用人骨制成
Of human bone.
我们觉得那是他妻子的骨头
We think his wife's bones.
我们认为他为此杀了赛琳娜
We think Isaac killed Selena to make it.
乔纳森说你是个很厉害的女巫
Uncle Jonathan said that you were a really good witch--
比他还厉害
even better than him.
我曾经是
I was.
曾经是
Once.
我的魔法在巴黎家喻户晓
My magic was the toast of Paris.
你该看看我在战场上的表现
You should have seen me before the war.
我熔化了萨尔瓦多·达利的表
I melted Salvador Dalí's watch one time,
那表还在他的手腕上
right off his wrist.
那你为什么不能帮我们
Then why can't you help us?
你知道魔法是从内心释放的吗
You know how magic comes from the inside?
是这样的
Well...
我受过伤
I got hurt one time.
很重的伤
Pretty badly.
就算我外在的伤口好了
And even though my outsides got better,
我内心的伤还没好
my insides never did.
所以现在每次我想试着施魔法
And so now, every time I try to work any real magic,
结果都
it just comes out...
不成功
broken.
好了
Now...
世界上没有多少问题
There's very few problems in the world
是一块美味的巧克力碎片饼干
that can't at least be helped
解决不了的
by a good chocolate chip cookie.
塔比 塔比
Tarby. Tarby!
现在不行 路易斯 我去体育馆要迟了
Not now, Lewis. I'm late for gym.
-不行 我们得立刻谈谈 -什么
- No, now. We gotta talk now. - What?
-放开我 -你还想去哪儿
- Let go! - Where do you think you're going, huh?
那天晚上 我们在墓地做的事
The other night, what we did in the cemetery,
我们犯下了打错
we did something awful.
我舅舅有麻烦了 我们都有麻烦了
My uncle's in trouble. We all are, and...
听着 有一口钟
See, see, there's this clock.
路易斯 闭嘴吧
Lewis, just stop.
墓地里什么事也没发生
Nothing happened in that cemetery.
我明白 你害怕了
Look, I get it-- you're scared.
我也很怕 我们...
I am, too. We're...
伍迪
Woody!
-我们快走 -走
- Let's get out of here! - Let's go!
-早上好 费什老师 -伍迪
- Good morning, Miss Fisher. - Woody.
我没害怕
I'm not scared.
要是你告诉别人我去了那里
And if you tell anyone I was there,
我就打断你的双臂
I'll break both your arms.
你就是个怪胎
You're just a weirdo.
不可战胜
"Indomitable."
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan?
你在吗
You in here?
不会吧
No way.
救命 救命
Help me! Help, please!
救命 乔纳森舅舅
Help! Uncle Jonathan!
乔纳森舅舅 救命
Uncle Jonathan! Help!
救救我
Help me, please!
把书赶走
Get those papers!
走开 走开
Get, get, get. Get!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我说了这里不安全
I told you it's not safe.
我只是想表现得不可战胜
I was being indomitable.
我想你就是那样 不是吗
I suppose you were, weren't you?
你一个人不行的
You can't do this alone.
你需要帮手
You need help,
-我可以帮你 -你不行
- and I can help you. - No, you can't.
其实我行 因为我能读懂这个
Actually, I can, 'cause I know how to read this.
但我需要来点阿华田
But I'm gonna need some Ovaltine.
慢着 我不明白
Wait, I-I don't understand.
-你以前见过这种密♥码♥ -是的
- You've seen this code before? - Yes.
伊万同志用它来向
Comrade Ivan uses one just like it
他的红旅发送命令
to send commands to his Red Brigade.
-什么同志 -电视剧里的伊万同志
- Comrade who? - Comrade Ivan from the TV show.
但午夜队长拦截了信 将命令解密了
But Captain Midnight always stops him and decodes it...
用这个
with, uh...
午夜队长解码纸
this, the Captain Midnight Secret Decoder Pin.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我也不敢相信有这种熊孩子
I don't believe it.
麻烦来三杯阿华田奶昔
Three Ovaltine shakes, please.
"有了这口钟 赛琳娜和我
"With this clock, Selena and I
可以扫清这肮脏的世界"
shall wipe this filthy world clean."
是末日之钟
It's a doomsday clock.
它可以摧毁一切
In a way, it destroys everything,
但不是终结这个世界 而是将世界
but not by ending the world, but sending it back
重置到世初
to the beginning.
如果说地球是一口巨钟
If the planet is one giant clock,
那么这个东西就是发条
then this damn thing is the winder.
他要把时钟
He's winding it back
调回到时间的伊始
to the very beginning of time!
一切都会回溯
So everything goes
我们会越来越年轻
in reverse-- we grow younger and younger
直到消失 直到什么都不剩下
until we vanish, until there's no one left.
我知道艾萨克很强大 但这已经
I knew Isaac was strong, but this goes beyond anything
超出了我对他能力的认知
I ever thought he was capable of.
仪式什么时候开始
When's it happen?
"当夜晚最黑的时候"
"When night's at its blackest."
月全食 就是今晚
The total lunar eclipse-- tonight.
我房♥间里画了很多月亮
All those moons painted in my bedroom--
会不会艾萨克在研究月相
what if Isaac was studying them
等待合适的时机
and waiting for the right moment?
那就是钟声倒计时的作用
That's what the gongs are counting down to.
口香糖我们也买♥♥了
We'll take the gumballs, too.
艾萨克来过这里了
Isaac's been here.
艾萨克把马蹄铁都去除了
Isaac pulled all the horseshoes off?
他把它们一个个都烧了
Burned 'em off, one by one.
就像用放大镜烧蚂蚁
Like ants with a magnifying glass.
不知他眼下强大到了何种地步
Ooh, just how powerful is he now?
死神待他不薄
Death's been good to him.
你们在这里等等
Wait here.
小椅 没事了 没事了
Chair! It's okay, it's okay.
我来了 我来救你了
I'm here. I'm here to help.
没事了
It's okay.
没事的
You're okay.
他把这里撕了个粉碎
He's torn the place to pieces.
他一定是在找什么东西
He must have been looking for something.
而我知道是什么
And I think I know what.
那我们还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
快把它解决掉
Let's get rid of it.
不该熔化了吗
Uh, shouldn't this be melting right now?
喇叭花根放太多了
Too much John the Conqueror root?
不是
No.
魔粉放太少了
Not enough goofer dust.
天堂谷物
Grains of paradise.
我们没有天堂谷物
We don't have any grains of paradise.
我看
You know what?
-也许该放一点益母草 -乔纳森舅舅
电影精选列表