这只是开始
Just for a start.
-空心南瓜灯 -它们能吓跑邪灵
- Jack-o-lanterns. - They scare away evil.
铁也能
And iron does, too.
会赶走恶灵 就像杀虫剂
Well, it repels evil, like bug spray.
所以我们用铁质马蹄铁
And that is why we have iron horseshoes,
所以墓地的大门都是用铁做的
and that's why cemetery gates are made of iron.
要怎样才能成为一名合格的巫师
And how does one become a full-fledged warlock?
你要用自己的魔法
You have to defeat an evil spirit
打败一个恶灵
by using your own magic.
回答得一点都没错
That is absolutely right.
这种腐臭味是什么
What smells of rancid sulfur?
坏猫猫
Bad kitty!
我有朝一日也能打败一个恶灵吗
Am I gonna have to defeat an evil spirit one day?
别担心 那得很久很久以后了
Oh, don't worry. Not for a long, long time.
你现在非常安全
You're perfectly safe.
那叫安全吗
That's safe?
只要把它喂饱了
As long as it's fed.
这本来是佛罗伦萨的宠物蛇
It used to be Florence's pet garter snake,
威廉·蛇士比亚
William Snakespeare.
她想把它变成紫色
She tried to turn it purple.
咒语反制了
The spell backfired.
偷偷告诉你
Between you and me,
最近她施的咒语经常反制
most of her spells backfire these days.
-为什么 -那你得
- Why? - Ah, you'll have to
自己去问她了
ask her that one yourself.
那是什么
What's all that?
魔法 灵符 守卫 咒语
Charms, hexes, wards, spells.
任何邪灵都会被挡在这个柜子20英尺外
Evil can't come within 20 feet of that cabinet,
更别想打开
much less open it.
这里面有什么
What's in it?
我说过这里没有规矩吧
You know how I said there were no rules?
其实只有一条规矩
Actually, there's one rule.
永远不要打开那个柜子
Don't open that cabinet. Ever.
不然我就揪着你的耳朵把你丢出去
Or I'll toss you out on your ear.
你明白吗
You understand?
这几乎是我唯一
This is pretty much the only thing
非常认真的事 我需要听你亲口回答
I'm serious about, so I need to hear you say it.
我明白
I understand.
年度魔法师
魔法表演
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
-艾萨克 别这么做 -住手
- Isaac, don't do this! - Stop!
拜托 艾萨克
Please! Isaac, don't do it!
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克 不要
Isaac, please!
艾萨克
Isaac.
开始
The beginning...
与结束
and the end.
阿尔法
The alpha
和奥米伽
and the omega.
你听到滴答声了吗
Do you hear the ticking?
我查遍了地板夹层
Well, I have scoured the crawl space.
我发现了一只死老鼠 但是
I found a dead mouse, but...
没有钟
no clock.
你觉得读上百万遍
You think reading that for the millionth time
能帮助你有新发现吗
will turn up something new?
不 不觉得
No, not really.
那么
So...
你把一切都告诉路易斯了吗
you've told Lewis everything?
没有全说
Well, not everything.
我觉得你应该说
I think you should.
艾萨克可能是死了 但他还是很危险
Isaac may be dead, but he is still dangerous.
-如果路易斯知道真♥相♥... -我们都不知道真♥相♥
- If Lewis knew the truth... - Well, we don't know the truth.
我们不知道那个钟在哪里
We don't know where the clock is
或者能做什么 只知道是可怕的事
or what it does, except something horrible.
不 我们得做负责任的事
No, we gotta do the responsible thing:
瞒着那孩子
lie to the kid.
路易斯
Hey, Lewis.
你为什么一直戴着这副护目镜
Why do you wear those goggles?
午夜队长就戴着这样的一副眼镜
Captain Midnight wears a pair just like these.
你看过他的剧吗
You ever seen his show?
他是不可战胜的
He's indomitable.
他是什么
He's what?
"不可战胜的
"Indomitable.
形容词 不可能打败的"
Adjective. Impossible to defeat."
他们就是这么称呼他的
That's what they call him.
不可战胜的午夜队长
The Indomitable Captain Midnight.
我只是觉得你可能...
I just think it might be easier for you if you...
摘掉眼镜会更好
lost the goggles.
表现得...
Acted a little more...
你懂的 正常点
you know, normal.
是吗
You think?
我只是作为一个朋友给你建议
I'm just telling you as a friend.
好吧
Right.
朋友 我们是朋友
Friends. We're friends.
路易斯
Lewis!
路易斯
Lewis!
你看不到我吗
Can't you see me?
这边 这边
Over here! Right here!
路易斯
Lewis!
你的乔尼舅舅来了
It's your Uncle Johnny!
我该走了
I should go.
是吧
Probably.
来 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
上车 你的护目镜呢
Get in. Where's your goggles?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们得去买♥♥点原料
Oh, we gotta get some supplies.
今晚是满月
Got a harvest moon tonight.
-非常完美 -什么完美
- It's perfect. - Perfect for what?
你第一次正式意义上的施法
For your first big-time, serious spell.
我应该泄露给你吗
Should I punch it?
这绝对能让你大开眼界
You won't believe what this thing can do.
我们能赶紧走吗
Can we just go, please?
该死 下周
Well, doggone, that moon
将会出现一次月食
will be gone next week with the lunar eclipse coming.
在那之前 我们尽情纵乐吧
Till then, let's keep on rocking.
"从土星到太阳
"From Saturn to the sun,
从凡人到神祗
from the base to noble one,
像古代的炼金术师
like the alchemist of old,
把这堆废铅渣料变成金子"
turn this dross lead into gold!"
那真是太
That was really,
太
really...
烂了
...terrible.
太可怕了
I mean, just awful.
你好像在读别克的操作手册
You're reading it like it's a Buick manual.
重要的是不是你说了什么 路易斯
It's not what you say, Lewis.
而是你怎么说
It's how you say it.
你是全宇宙中唯一的你
You're the only you in the whole universe.
那就说明你的魔法风格是
That makes your style of magic
独一无二的
just crazy unique.
百亿中挑一
One in a hundred million kajillion.
我可以给你正确的书
So I can give you the right books,
教你正确的咒语 但是这最后的百分之一
teach you the right spells, but that last one percent...
得看你自己
that's up to you.
那
So...
我要怎么找到我的魔法风格之类的东西
how do I find my magic style or whatever it is?
那就在那里
It's in there somewhere.
你只需要静下心来 好好聆听
You just have to quiet down and listen.
你现在看上去好像在拉屎
Now it looks like you're pooping.
我不知道
Well, I don't know!
电影精选列表