反正大家都是这么说的
Well, everyone says so.
你有没有看到过什么可怕的东西
Have you seen anything creepy?
没有
No.
昨晚 我以为我听到了什么
Well, last night, I thought I heard something,
但其实没什么 只是我的舅舅
but it wasn't anything; it was just my uncle.
他在干什么
What was he doing?
我不知道 就是在屋子里乱晃
I don't know. Just sort of wandering around.
我觉得他在找什么东西
I think he was looking for something.
也许他在找斧头
Maybe he was looking for an ax.
这是他的房♥子
It's his house.
他为什么会不知道自己的斧子放在哪里了
Why wouldn't he know where his own ax is?
也许他用来杀人后为了躲避警♥察♥藏起来了
Maybe he hid it from the police after the last murder.
听着 我只是想为我们好
Look, I'm just trying to help us both out.
你要是手臂被砍了 可就没办法给我投票了
You can't vote for me if you don't have arms.
来吧
Come on.
路易斯
Lewis.
路易斯
Lewis.
路易斯
Lewis.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你 妈妈 很想
I miss you, too, Mom. A lot.
你♥爸♥爸和我愿意付出一切
Your dad and I, we'd give anything
换取再和你重聚的机会
to be with you again.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
那么
So...
你过得怎么样
how are you making out?
你喜欢乔纳森舅舅吗
How do you like Uncle Jonathan?
他看起来不错
He seems nice.
就是
Just...
怎么了
What?
没事的 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
这房♥子好可怕 又老又可怕
This house is scary. And-and old and scary.
还有那些钟 我总能在眼角
And there's all these clocks, and I see weird stuff
瞥到一些奇怪的东西 而且...
out of the corner of my eye, and...
我感觉 我有点感觉
I feel like... I almost feel like
乔纳森舅舅有所隐瞒
that Uncle Jonathan's hiding something.
那是因为他的确
That's because he is...
有所隐瞒
hiding something.
对你
From you.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart,
但你现在很危险
but you're in danger.
危险 什...
Danger? Wh...
什么危险 什么意思
What danger? What do you mean?
你一定要勇敢起来
You're gonna have to be brave.
但我 但是妈妈 是我啊
But I... But, Mom, this is me.
我才不勇敢
I'm not brave.
首先 拿到那本书
First, you get the book.
然后去拿钥匙
Then you get the key.
书
Book.
钥匙 你在说什么
K-Key... What are you talking about?
你听到滴答声了吗
Do you hear the ticking?
勇敢
Brave.
勇敢 勇敢
Brave. Brave.
出来 出来
Come out, come out,
不管你在哪
wherever you are.
你不可能永远躲着
You can't hide forever.
救命
Help!
救命 放我出去
Help! Let me out!
救命啊
Help, please!
救命 放我出去
Help me! Let me out!
是我
It's me.
趴下 小子
Down, boy!
我说趴下
I said down.
走 回你自己房♥间去
Go. Go on, go to your room.
快去
Go on, get.
抱歉让你看到了那一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
不 不
No. No.
不 房♥子不会袭击人的
No, houses don't attack you.
就算它会袭击人 你也不该
And if they do attack, you're definitely not
说"抱歉让你看到了那一幕"
supposed to say, "Sorry you had to see that."
这地方闹鬼吗
Is this place haunted?
-你要用斧子砍死我吗 -什么 不
- Are you gonna ax-murder me? - What? No.
你要用斧子砍死我 对吗
You're gonna ax-murder me, aren't you?
我不会用斧子砍死你
I'm not gonna ax-murder you.
那到底怎么回事
Then what is going on?
我能确定一件事
Well, one thing's for sure.
这房♥子喜欢你
The house likes you.
房♥子不会喜欢谁 房♥子就是房♥子
Houses don't like anything. They're houses.
你知道巫师是什么吗 路易斯
Do you know what a warlock is, Lewis?
是...
It's...
男巫
a boy witch.
我觉得那不仅仅是男巫的意思
I think they're a little more than boy witches.
"巫师
"Warlock.
名词
"Noun.
使用魔法的男人"
A man who practices magic."
男巫
A boy witch.
你是说...你是巫师吗
Are you saying that... you're a warlock?
是的话你会吓到吗
Would it scare you if I was?
你是好巫师还是坏巫师
Well, are you a good warlock or a bad one?
那得看你的"坏"是什么意思了
Ah. Depends on what you mean by "Bad."
我是好人 但是...没有那么强
I'm nice, but... I'm not that good.
我其实只能算一名业余法师 但是
I'm just a parlor magician, really, but, uh,
齐默曼夫人 她人又好又厉害
Mrs. Zimmerman, now, she's nice andgood.
非常厉害
Damn good.
从格丁根大学
Got a Doctor Magicorum degree
获得了魔法师专业博士学位
from the University of Goöttingen.
你为什么经常在晚上出来乱晃
Why are you always wandering around at night?
墙里的滴答声是什么
What is that ticking in the walls?
你听到了吗
You've heard that?
这幢房♥子原本的主人是另一位巫师
This house used to be owned by another warlock,
艾萨克·伊扎德 还有他的妻子赛琳娜
Isaac Izard, and his wife Selena.
他...
He, uh...
过世了
passed away
在墙壁里留下了一座有魔力的钟
and left a magic clock in the walls.
为什么
Why?
因为他是一个特别...
Because he's a terrible...
爱开玩笑的人
Joker.
他是个爱捉弄人的人
He's a practical joker.
在墙里藏了一个钟 只是为了逼疯我
Put a clock in the walls to drive me nuts.
我弄了这么多钟就是为了盖过那声音
I try to drown it out with all those other clocks,
但是没什么用
but it doesn't really work,
所以到了晚上 我...
so at night, I...
就会在房♥子里转...
go around the house and...
找那该死的东西
search for the damn thing.
用斧头吗
With an ax?
我承认有时候我的情绪会过于激动
Sometimes I get over-enthused. I'll admit that.
你得生来就是一名男...
Do you have to be born a boy wi...
巫师吗
a warlock?
不 人人都能学
No. Anyone can learn.
只要学习 勤加练习
If they study, practice hard enough.
-我能学吗 -不行
- Can I learn? - No.
-但你刚刚说"人人" -成年的人人
- But you just said "Anyone." - Grown-up anyone.
有很多图案和符文
There's charts and hieroglyphs
还有连哈佛教授都看不懂的东西
and stuff that would stump a Harvard professor,
-我没时间教一个... -拜托
- and I don't have time to teach a... - Please.
拜托 拜托教我 拜托 拜托
Please, please teach me. Please, please,
拜托 拜托 拜托
please, please, please.
好吧 服了你了
Okay! Have it your way.
你全部看完以后告诉我
Let me know when you've read all those.
电影精选列表