给
Uh, here.
拿回去
Yeah, take that back.
我应该在哪里
Um, I have a tissue...
有手帕
around here somewhere.
给 不 等等
Here you go. No, hold on.
抱歉 我不是故意...
Sorry. I didn't mean to, uh...
我不知道这个球对你来说意义这么重大
I didn't realize the ball was of emotional significance.
快好了
Almost there.
想拿什么颜色的都可以
Feel free to grab any color tissue.
都是一样的
They're all the same.
大猩猩
Hey, gorilla groin.
要一起玩牌还是我自己玩单人纸牌
Are we playing poker, or am I playing solitaire?
等一下 你这个稻草人
Hold your horses, you scarecrow.
对吧
Right?
你要是管这叫扑克脸简直都是在侮辱脸
Calling that a poker face is an insult to faces.
吃瘪吧 坏脾气
Sore loser, frumpy.
你试试
Well, beat that.
-他又赢了 -你骗我
- He wins-- again. - You're hustling me.
你以前玩过
You've played before.
我没有
I haven't.
我发誓
I swear.
应该是初学者的运气吧
Beginner's luck, I guess?
我要用热可可来给我自己疗伤了
Well, I'm gonna drown my sorrows in some hot cocoa.
-你要来点吗 -好的 谢谢
- You want some? - Yes, please.
-佛罗伦萨 -不胜感激
- Florence? - Delighted.
-自己去做 -噎死你吧
- Get your own. - Choke and die.
你住乔纳森舅舅隔壁已经多久了
So, how long have you lived next door to Uncle Jonathan?
我们很久以前就是朋友了 自从我来到这里
Oh, we've been friends forever, ever since I came here.
其实应该说是逃到这里
Ran here, actually.
从巴黎
From Paris.
战后
After the war.
以及不是 你看我的这个眼神
And no, to answer that look you're giving me,
我和你舅舅没有任何亲亲脸的关系
your uncle and I aren't anything kissy-faced.
恶心
Gross!
那个词叫"柏拉图式"
The word's "Platonic."
没错
That's right.
听着 你的舅舅总能把我逼疯
Look, your uncle drives me nuts.
而且他也不总是这么好闻
And he doesn't always smell so terrific,
不过他曾经帮助我摆脱了
but he's gotten me out of more tough scrapes
我不想再提的困境
than I care to mention.
我发现在这个世界上
You know, I've found that all one really needs
最需要的就是真心的好朋友
in this world is one good friend.
但我相信你肯定有很多
Oh, but I'm sure you've got lots.
对
Yeah.
非常多
Tons.
我的朋友们都...非常棒
All my friends are... really great.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸
Good night, Mom. Good night, Dad.
我真的很想你们
I really miss you guys.
爱你们
Love you.
乔纳森舅舅
Uh, Uncle Jonathan?
你得进到墙里
You've got to go into the wall.
我进到墙里了
I am going in the wall.
你昨天就没进到墙里
You did not go into the wall yesterday.
-我看到你了 你没有进到... -那个
- I saw you. You did not go into... - Hello?
路易斯 我没看到你呢
Lewis, didn't see you there.
大日子啊 第一天上学
Big day. First day of school.
-你睡得怎么样 -还行
- How'd you sleep? - Uh... fine.
你睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
安详 像个婴儿
Peachy. Like a baby.
像一个安详的大婴儿
Like a big, peachy baby.
去吧 给他们好看吧
Okay, off you go. Knock 'em dead.
我的演技很完美
I played it perfect.
他一点都没有怀疑
He suspects nothing.
第43届蓝♥丝♥带♥烘烤
43rd New Zebedee Blue Ribbon Bake-Off...
别关门
Hold the door!
克拉克 做决定吧
Clark, let's make a decision.
赫尔曼
Herman.
好好投球 赫尔曼
Good hustle, Herman.
谢谢 教练
Thanks, Coach.
伍迪
Woody.
我们现在人数一样了
We're even teams now.
开始打球吧
Let's play ball.
下次吧 小矮子
Maybe next time, ankle biter.
教练
Coach.
拜托 选他吧
Come on, just pick him.
-不 -选他吧
- No. No. - Just pick him.
拜托
Come on.
那好吧
Fine. All right.
你跟我们一起
You're with us.
你会打球的吧
You can play, right?
当然了
S-sure.
我能接球 我...
I'm open! I'm...
眼镜仔 起来 快点 伙计们
Goggles, get up! Come on, guys!
去底线 去底线
Down the court, down the court!
你没事吧
You all right?
-你没事吧 -拉长防线
- You good? - Open your space up.
快点 伙计们 拉长防线
Come on, guys. Open the space.
好了 上 快上 快上
All right, get it. Let's go, go, go!
传球
Pass the ball!
-眼镜仔 怎么回事 -快点
- Goggles, what's going on? - Come on!
快点
Come on, let's go!
防守 动起来 快点 动起来 伙计们
Defense, look alive! Come on, look alive, guys!
-投球 -眼镜仔 投球
- Shoot it! - Goggles, make the shot!
快点 投球
Come on! Make a shot!
投...不是朝我 朝篮框
Make a... Not at me. The basket.
-传球 -你得传球 眼镜仔
- Pass the ball! - You gotta pass the ball, Goggles!
眼镜仔 眼镜仔 给我
Goggles! Goggles, I'm open!
对不起
I'm sorry.
防守 防守 快点
Guard your guys. Guard your guys. Let's go.
-传给我 -投篮
- I'm open! - Shoot!
-投篮 -投篮
- Shoot! - Shoot!
-好球 小子 -谢谢 教练
- Nice shot, speedy. - Thanks, Coach.
同学们请注意
Attention, students.
他在这里呢 明尼阿波利斯湖人队的新星
There he is-- star forward for the Minneapolis Lakers.
-你好吗 伙计 -我很好
- How you doing, buddy? - I'm good.
给塔比·科里根投票能去饮料小卖♥♥部
A vote for Tarby Corrigan is a vote for pop
-免费领汽水 -谢谢
- in the drinking fountains. - Thank you.
给塔比·科里根投票能去饮料小卖♥♥部
A vote for Tarby Corrigan is a vote for pop
-免费领汽水 -拜托
- in the drinking fountains. - Please.
他拿什么从小卖♥♥部搞出这么多汽水
How is he gonna carbonate the drinking fountains?
别傻站着啊
Don't just stand there.
你会投球吗
Can you pitch?
不会 扔得不大好
No, not very well.
聊胜于无
I'll take what I can get.
来帮我投个球
Come toss me one.
来吧
Come on.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你的朋友们呢
Where are all your friends?
橄榄球训练
Football practice.
我打不了 什么都做不了
Can't play. Can't do anything.
我只能坐冷板凳
My butt is just warming the bench.
你是新搬来的
So, you're new in town.
-你住在哪里 -就住在
- Where do you live? - Kind of this
高街尽头那个古老的大房♥子里
big, old place on the end of High Street.
等等
Wait.
你...你住在那个死人屋里吗
You... you live in the slaughterhouse?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
什么屋
The what?
有几个老人曾死在那里
Some old guy died there.
现在那里闹鬼
Now it's haunted.
电影精选列表