What?
妈妈 爸爸 我该怎么办
Mom, Dad, what should I do?
"说再见"
"Say good-bye."
说再见 我不明白
Say good-bye? I don't get it!
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 再见了
Okay. Good-bye, guys.
我爱你们
I love you.
看 亲爱的
Look, my darling.
开始了
It's beginning.
沙漏开始倒置了
The sands of time are shifting.
快
Quickly!
-有什么不对 -是什么
- Something is wrong. - What is it?
来帮我
Help me.
不
No.
太好了
Yes!
让你们见识下小怪人的厉害
I'm gonna show you what a little weird can do.
什么
What?
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan.
我变回来了
I'm back.
你做到了
You did it.
你让钟停止了
You stopped the clock!
别把我长婴儿身体的事告诉佛罗伦萨
Do not tell Florence about the baby body.
她会一辈子揪着不放的
She'll never let me live it down.
-我保证 -你保证
- I won't. - You promise?
我发誓
I swear.
-绝对不说 -巫师间的秘密
- No baby body. - Warlock secret?
从没发生过这件事
Never happened.
你最棒了
You're the best.
你做到了
You did it.
把裤子丢给我
Toss me my trousers.
一个字都不许跟佛罗伦萨说 我认真的
Not a word to Florence. I'm serious.
瞧啊
Well, well, well.
瞧那猫吐得一身
Look what the cat threw up.
你把蛇士比亚变回来了
Oh, you fixed Snakespeare!
你把钟停下了
Well, you stopped the clock?
没 我尿了一裤子
Nah, I just wet my pants.
真的
Literally.
是路易斯把钟停下了
Lewis stopped the clock.
路易斯
Lewis.
你是不可战胜的
You are indomitable.
齐默曼夫人
Mrs. Zimmerman...
我很遗憾你失去了家人
I'm sorry you lost your family.
我也很遗憾你失去了家人
I'm sorry you lost yours.
但是也许 你愿意和我们一起成为一群黑天鹅吗
But maybe, would you want to be a black swan with us?
我可以当紫天鹅吗
Can I be a purple one?
没问题
Deal.
我非常愿意
I would like that very much.
我不想要那个渗人的小矮子
I don't want the creepy little runt.
你以为我想要吗
Think I want him?
知道吗 各位
You know what, fellas?
反正我也不想玩
I don't really want to play anyways.
篮球高速撞脸
Ball to the face at a very high-speed pace.
什么
What?!
只是走运
Lucky shot.
我们队要路易斯
We want Lewis on our team.
-不行 我们队要他 -不行
- No, we want him. - No!
你叫萝丝·丽塔是吗
Rose Rita, right?
我可以看看你虫子书吗
Can I see your bug book?
我看你经常带着字典
I've seen you with your dictionary.
你知道那个词叫"昆虫"
You know the word is "Insect."
不过行吧
But sure.
都是你画的吗
You drew these?
画得真好
These are really good.
你看起来像一只昆虫
You look like an insect.
这是我最高的称赞了
I mean that as the highest compliment.
谢谢你的夸奖
That's how I take it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
那是谁
Who was that?
萝丝·丽塔·波廷杰 她是我朋友
Rose Rita Pottinger. She's a friend.
是吗
She is?
-亲亲脸的关系吗 -不是 柏拉图式
- Is it kissy-faced? - No, platonic.
瞧他这潇洒样 突然变身詹姆斯·迪恩Look at him playing it cool-- James Dean all of a sudden.
乔纳森舅舅 出发
Uncle Jonathan, punch it.
看看这个小家伙的本事
Let's see what this baby can do.
你好啊 我们回来啦
Hi! We're home!
-你准备好了吗 -当然
- You ready? - Oh, yeah.
乖乖的
Stay.
乔纳森 你开车跟老太太一样慢吞吞的
You know, Jonathan, you drive like an old grandma.
真有意思 你长得就像老太太
Oh, that's funny. You look like one.
两位 停下 你俩都挺老的
Guys, stop. You're both super old.
说得不错 路易斯
Nice one, Lewis.
表彰你一颗金星
Gold star.
坏猫猫
Bad kitty!
你得用猫砂盆
Use the litter box!
电影精选列表