-我应该得多少钱?
- How much money I deserve?
-嗯 看起来得有
- Well, looks like.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
-不不不 斯坦利并没有失去理智
- No, no, no, Stanley's not losing his mind.
斯坦利不是精神分♥裂♥患者 他只是压力太大了
Stanley is not schizophrenic, he's just stressed out.
他到底在这里做什么?
- What's he doing here anyway?
-斯坦利?
- Stanley?
-你知道我的感受
- You know how I feel
那些家伙跟你靠得太近了
about guys getting too close to you.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley.
-不
- Nope, okay.
小心台阶
Look at the stairs.
接着
There we go.
好吧 你为什么不上楼
Alright, now why don't you run upstairs
去洗个澡呢
and go take a shower?
我要给我们做午餐
I'll fix us some lunch
等你洗好 我们就开始学习罗马数字
and when you finish, we'll learn about some Roman numerals.
哦 乔尼
Oh, and Johnny?
你可以用你房♥里的浴室吗?
Can you try to use your own bathroom, please,
因为你♥爸♥爸不喜欢
because your dad doesn't like it
你把你的东西落在我们的浴室到处都是
when you leave your stuff all over ours?
-好的 妈妈
- Okay, Mommy.
-不要洗太久
- Don't take too long.
-好的 -去吧
- Okay. - Okay.
1 2 3 来和我玩吧
? One, two, three, come play with me ?
4 5 6 我们玩捉迷藏吧
? Four, five, six, let's hide and seek ?
7 8 9 你的灵魂是我的
? Seven, eight, nine, your soul is mine ?
-我不想跟你玩
- I don't wanna play.
-哇 哇 哇
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
孩子你还没洗澡吗?
Have you not taken a shower yet, young man?
-妈妈 她们想和我玩
- Mommy, they want to play with me.
-谁?
- Who?
-那些孩子们
- The children.
-乔尼 我们之前就说过了 过来
- Johnny, we've talked about this before, come here.
除了你 这房♥子里没有其他孩子
There are no children in the house except for you.
-我很害怕
- I'm scared.
-你还是得洗澡的 孩子
- This is not gonna get you out of your shower, young man.
你能和我一起去吗?
- Can you come with me?
求你了?
Please?
-好吧
- Okay.
只因为你太可爱了
Just because you're so darn cute.
来吧
Come on.
我们得快点
We gotta hurry.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在听她们的声音
Listen to them.
她们知道的
They know.
-我知道 我知道
- I know, I know.
-珍妮弗 让我专心点吧
- Jennifer, concentration, concentration,
我需要集中注意力
concentration, concentration.
你知道我工作的时候不喜欢被打扰
You know I don't like to be bothered when I'm working.
这是我的东西
Those are my things.
它们在哪里?
Where were they?
-在你儿子的床底下
- Under your son's bed.
斯坦利 我知道你需要专心工作
Stanley, I know you need to focus on your work
但是乔尼也需要父亲
but Johnny needs his father as well.
我受够了你如此自私而且还对我们的孩子
I am tired of you being so goddamn selfish and irresponsible
如此不负责任
with our child.
-珍妮弗
- Jennifer.
我正在写非常非常重要的东西
I'm writing something very, very special.
我没有时间去和一个八岁的孩子玩
I don't have time to play with an eight year old.
-好吧
- Okay.
他不只是一个八岁的孩子 他是我们的儿子
He's not just any eight year old, he's our son.
斯坦利 他是我们的儿子 他需要你
Stanley, you're talking about our son and he needs you.
-而我想要的是 你能让我好好工作
- What I need is for you to let me work
然后我才能写完这个该死的剧本
so I can finish this goddamn script
才能把你让我们住进来的房♥子的余款付清
to pay for this goddamn house that you got us into.
你不如继续和你的科学家朋友们打电♥话♥
You know, why don't you go get on the phone
继续扮演你的医生角色
with your little scientist friends and play doctor
这样我才可以集中精力去赚钱
so I can focus and make some real money
让我们家过得更好
to keep this family together?
-你怎么敢这么说话 斯坦利
- Don't you dare, Stanley.
-为了以后我们不会饿肚子
- I put food on this table,
和继续住在这个房♥子里
I put this roof over our heads,
我必须完成这个剧本
and I gotta finish this script.
可每次你进来
And every time you come in here
对我发脾气就只会让我分心
and throw your little tantrums, it distracts me!
-好吧 斯坦利
- Okay, Stanley.
那就这样吧
Okay.
你继续专注于你的工作
You focus on your work.
写完这个剧本
You finish that script
我们一家人一起等你做完
and know your family's waiting for you when you're done.
我们爱你
And we love you.
工作吧
Work.
记得放一张纸
Put a page down.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你洗好澡啦
You showered.
-妈妈
- Mom.
为什么爸爸总是那么生气?
Why is Dad so mad all the time?
-嗯…
- Um...
他承受太多的压力了
He's under a lot, a lot of stress
他没能处理好
and he's not handling it so well.
但我知道他在为我们做他所力所能及的事
But I know deep down, he's doing what he can for the family.
他已经很努力了
He's trying his best for us
所以我们要原谅他 好吗?
so we just gotta bear with him, okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-刚刚你都听到了吗?
- Did you hear some of that fight?
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我们下楼煮杯热可可怎么样?
How 'bout we go downstairs and I make you some hot cocoa?
好
Yeah?
现在就去煮
Okay, let's do that.
-我不在乎这些
- I don't care about the.
我做的一切都是因为我的那一个决定
I did everything I did for my decision.
谁让我做了这个决定?
Who creates my decision?
我
I do.
把它写下来
Put it on a page.
我所写的在现实生活中也发生了
What I put on the page becomes what I do in real life.
-灵魂 灵魂 她可以变成一个玩偶……
- Soul, soul she can turn into a doll...
-乔尼
- Johnny.
-我想把所有事情都做好
- I'm the one who wants to do everything, okay?
我的剧本
With my script.
-乔尼
- Johnny.
乔尼
Johnny.
起来
Wake up!
-走开
- Go away.
快走开 走开
Please go away, go away.
走开 走开
Go, go away.
-乔尼
- Johnny.
-别过来
- Go away.
-跟我走吧
- Come with me.
我会把你变成我的
I'm gonna make you mine.
-不要
- No.
-我是来找你的
- I'm coming for you.
-走开 你不是真实的
- Go away, you're not real.
不要 走开
No, go away.
快走开
Go away.
你是假的
You're not real.
-我会把你变成我的
- I'm gonna make you mine.
电影精选列表