- Hi.
嗨
Hi.
宝贝
Baby?
-喜欢吗?
- Like it?
我喜欢吗?
- Do I like it?
天哪 我觉得我们买♥♥不起……
Oh my god, I don't think we can afford--
-别担心这个
- Yeah, don't worry about it.
别担心这些 没关系的
Don't worry about it, don't worry,
再过几个星期我就能拿到预付款了
I'm getting the advance in a few weeks.
-我很喜欢
- I love it.
我超级超级超级喜欢
I love it, love it, love it.
我喜欢
I love it.
能帮我戴上吗?
Can you put it on me?
-当然可以
- Of course I can.
-好
- Okay.
-就像这样
- Like that.
-看起来很漂亮
- It looks beautiful.
-棒极了 对吧?
- Boom, Huh?
-嗯哼
- Uh huh.
-好了
- There we go.
-恩
- Mm-hm.
谢谢你今天做的一切
And thank you for today.
-我做什么了?
- What'd I do now?
-你和乔尼在一起真是太棒了
- You were just amazing with Johnny,
你能这样做真的很棒
it really shows through.
他需要你
And he needs you.
-嗯 他不是唯一有需要的人
- Well, he's not the only one with needs.
-哦? 还有谁有需要?
- Oh, who else has needs?
-可能是我
- Possibly this guy.
1 2 3 和我一起玩吧
? One, two, three, play with me ?
4 5 6 我们玩捉迷藏吧
? Four, five, six, let's hide and seek ?
7 8 9 你的灵魂是我的
? Seven, eight, nine, your soul is mine ?
10 11 12 我要把你的脊椎弄断
? 10, 11, 12, I'll break your spine ?
-有人吗?
- Hello?
-你好 乔尼
- Hello, Johnny.
我是来找你的
I'm coming for you.
-哦 乔尼
- Oh, Johnny!
乔尼
Johnny.
你感觉好点了吗? 宝贝
You feeling a little better, honey?
好多了
Good.
你的肚子怎么样了?
How's your tummy?
我帮你揉的时候感觉好些了吗?
Yeah, does it feel better when I rub it?
恩 好多了
Okay, good.
在睡觉之前
Let's try to remember a really fun time
让我们回忆一下真正的欢乐时光
before we go to sleep.
回忆去夏威夷度假的时光怎么样?
How about that vacation in Hawaii?
你喜欢吗?
Did you like that one?
海水是蓝色的 闪闪发光
And the water was all sparkly and light blue
你去玩水上滑板了不是吗?
and you stood up on the surfboard?
-我跌倒了四次
- I fell about four times.
-哦 我不记得有四次诶
- Oh, I don't remember four times.
最多两次吧
I remember maybe two, tops.
然后我们在海滩上做什么了呢?
And then what'd we do when we got on the beach?
-爸爸扔飞盘时砸到了你的眼睛
- Dad threw the Frisbee at your eye.
-没错
- He did.
他打到了我的眼睛
He did, he hit me smack dab in the eye
而你一直在笑
and you were laughing your little face off.
我没有笑
And I was not laughing.
好吧 某种种类的乌鸦在鸟类的智商排名中是第一名
Well, certain species of crows top the avian IQ scales.
avian的意思是鸟 我们上周学过的 对吧?
Avian means bird, we learned that last week, right?
-嗯哼
- Uh huh.
-所以他它们会数数 也有很好的回忆
- So they can count, they have really good memories,
其中有一些甚至会参加
and some of them even partake in activities
类似体育运动的活动
that closely resemble sports.
-哇
- Wow.
-我知道 就是这么惊人
- I know, wow is right.
斯坦利?
Stan?
斯坦利 你能下来吗?
Stan, would you come down?
-完美
- Perfect.
-对 我会用信♥用♥卡♥付款 谢谢
- Yes, I'll be paying with credit card, thank you.
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no,.
等一下
Just one second.
哦
Oh!
宝贝 我想用那张银行卡
Baby, I need the card.
你的那张
I need your card.
-当然可以给你
- Of course your do.
-那给我吧
- Hand it over.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
嗯
Mm-hm.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Yes.
卡♥号♥♥是8900……
It is eight nine zero zero--
-哇 哇 哇 小心 小心 小心
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, careful, careful, careful.
这些是我的宝贝
These are my prized possessions.
你喝波本威士忌吗?
You a bourbon drinker?
这东西真♥他♥妈♥的棒
It's the only thing worth a damn.
-注意用词
- Language.
-这东西是真特么好
- This is the good shit.
-宝贝 斯坦利·维克多
- Babe, Stanley Victor.
-对不起 妈妈
- Sorry, mother.
-好的 谢谢你
- Okay, thank you so much.
下午4:00挺好的
4:00 p.m. is great.
好吧 我不知道是怎么做到的
Okay, I'm not sure how
但我今天把煤气打开了
but I think I just got the gas turned on today.
-亲爱的 你太棒了
- Honey, you are amazing.
一个女人的奇迹
One woman wonder.
如果你一直呆在这帮忙
- You know, it would go a whole lot faster
进度就能更快
if you would keep out around here.
-嘿 我得赶紧去工作了
- Hey, I gotta get to work ASAP.
记得付这些账单 知道吗?
Gotta pay those bills, you know?
-好吧 不要忘了我们搬到这里
- Okay, well, we moved out here
是为了享受美好时光的
to spend time together as a family, try not to forget that.
-好的 夫人
- Yes, ma'am.
还有写作
And to write.
-嗯哼 -嗯哼
- Uh huh. - Uh huh.
-嗯哼
- Uh huh.
不要在工人的面前做这些事
Not in front of the workers.
-好的 对不起
- Yeah, sorry.
-没关系
- Yeah.
-伯罗斯先生
- Mr. Burrows.
你喜欢喝波本威士忌吗?
You like bourbon?
-喜欢
- I do.
-工人们和我都想送你
- The workers and I would like to present you
当地的波旁威士忌
with this special local bourbon,
作为乔迁礼物
sort of as a housewarming gift.
-哦 太好了 约翰 谢谢你
- Oh, that's lovely, Johann, thank you.
-谢谢你 约翰
- Thank you, Johann.
这些当地的草本植物能使波旁威士忌的味道更为浓烈
- These local herbs enhance the flavor of the bourbon.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you're really going to like it.
我需要开一张支票给工人们
I'm gonna need a check to pay the workers.
-好吧 跟我来
- Alright, follow me.
-好的
- Yeah.
-哦 哦 哦 这是绿色的油漆
- Oh, oh, oh, this is the green paint.
只能在客厅里用这个
Yeah, make sure that only goes in the living room.
我们在餐厅里换了我们喜欢的颜色
We switched what we want in the dining room.
-珍妮弗
- Jennifer!
-本杰明
- Benjamin.
-我的天哪 让我看看你
- Oh my god, look at you!
-好 嗨 你走了很远的路才到这吧
- Well, hello, what a long journey.
-你变得更年轻更漂亮了
- Did you get younger and more beautiful?
最近发生了什么 你怎么样?
电影精选列表