你害怕的话她就会带走你的
That's how she gets you, when you're scared.
你要坚强起来
I need you to be strong.
-我想让你害怕 我们才能永远在一起
- I want you to be afraid so we can be together.
-可我们得离开这里 宝贝 好吗?
- But we gotta get out of here, baby, okay?
-她已经来了 妈妈 她想让我们永远在一起
- She's already here, Mama, waiting for us to be together.
-乔尼 不会的
- Johnny, no.
不会的
No.
-她已经来了 她想让我们永远在一起
- She's already in here, waiting for us to be together.
-哦不 该死的 乔尼 躲到我身后
- No, goddamn it, Johnny, stay behind me.
快
Come on.
该死的 不要
Goddamn it, no!
-你要把我留在这儿吗?
- Are you gonna leave me here?
带走我们的儿子?
With our son?
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
-我还以为我们是一家人
- I thought we were family.
我们会永远都呆在这里
We're all staying here forever!
-乔尼
- Johnny.
-趁我们还来得及 快离开这里
- Get out of here while we can.
快点
Hurry.
帮我开车门可以吗?
Go ahead and open the passenger door, okay?
-好
- Yeah.
-我们很幸运能够逃出来
- We're lucky we escaped.
他被附身了
It's possessed.
在他的精神错乱的情况下
There's no telling what he would have done to us
不知道会对我们做出什么事情
in his demented state.
很高兴我能及时赶到救了你们俩
Just glad I got there when I did to save you both.
谢天谢地 我总能在关键时刻做点事儿
Thank god I'm always there to pick up the pieces.
人们就是不明白踩点登场
People just don't understand how important it is
有多重要
to be there when it matters.
对不起 那是一种化学制品 珍妮弗
Sorry about the chemicals, Jennifer,
但你身为一个物理学家 你会知道
but you as a physicist can appreciate what they do
它对大脑和中枢神经系统起很大的作用
to the brain and the central nervous system.
压力很大的时候就需要这个
Lot of stress, so.
这是一种特别的波旁威士忌
This special local bourbon.
可以为我戴上它吗?
Would you put this on for me, please?
你的肌肉会更放松的
Add in your run of the mill muscle relaxer
你知道的
and you know.
斯坦利应该多花点时间和乔尼在一起
Stanley should spend more time with Johnny,
这才更像一个父亲
be more of a father figure.
不管
Doesn't even matter
他是不是亲生父亲
whether or not he's the biological father or not.
-妈妈
- Mom.
-好了 来 我们走吧
- Alright, come on, let's go.
过来 这就对了
Come on, that's right.
来吧 乔尼
Come on, Johnny.
好孩子 就是这样
Good boy, that's it.
来 来 来 来
Come, come, come, come.
嗯 可以了
Yeah, you got it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来 来 来
Come, come, come.
好了
Yes.
我们从此会过上幸福的生活的
We're all gonna live happily ever after
在这所房♥子里 永远在一起
together in this house for all eternity.
-不 不 不 不
- No, no, no, no.
不 我们不会的
No, we will not!
乔尼 乔尼 过来
Johnny, Johnny, come on.
宝贝 我们快跑
Baby, we have to run.
乔尼 跟我走吧 宝贝
Johnny, come with me, baby.
宝贝 过来
Baby, come with me.
-妈妈 我想留在这里
- Mommy, I want to stay here.
-我会和警♥察♥一起回来的
- I'm coming back with the police!
-他们永远不会相信你的 珍妮弗
- They're never gonna believe you, Jennifer.
-妈妈 我想要你也永远呆在这里
- Mom, I need you to stay here forever,
和我所有的朋友们
with all my friends.
-那不是你的朋友
- Not your friends.
-哦 好了 我们去看看你♥爸♥爸
- Oh well, let's go see your dad.
-他们是假的 乔尼
- They're not real, Johnny!
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
-去找你♥爸♥爸吧
- Go to your father.
-嗨 爸爸
- Hello, Daddy.
-女士 他们在哪里?
- Ma'am, where are they?
-好的
- Okay.
他们在楼上的书房♥
They're upstairs in the study.
-这里
- There.
-乔尼
- Johnny?
乔尼
Johnny?
-妈妈
- Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
跟我们来吧 妈妈
Come with us, Mommy.
-天哪
- God.
-不要离开我们
- Don't leave us.
妈妈
Mommy.
跟我们来吧
Come with us.
-嘿 你们好
- Hey there.
-你是房♥主吗?
- Are you the owner?
-我不是 我叫约翰内斯
- No, my name's Johannes.
叫我约翰也可以
Or Johann.
朋友们都叫我乔
Friends call me Joe.
你们可以四处走走
Go right in and take a look around.
这是一个很特别的地方
This is a special place.
不过别忘了 你买♥♥♥房♥♥子的话 也相当于买♥♥了我哦
But don't forget, you buy the house, you buy me too.
因为我会一直呆在这里
Because I'll be here.
直到永远
Always here.
电影精选列表