乔尼
Johnny.
我会把你变成我的
I'm gonna make you mine.
-天哪 斯坦利
- God, Stanley.
-她来了
- She's here.
-谁来了?
- Who's here?
斯坦利 别这样
Stanley, stop this.
乔尼
Johnny?
乔尼 宝贝 你怎么了?
Johnny, baby, what's wrong?
怎么了宝贝 你又做噩梦了吗?
What's wrong, baby, you have another nightmare?
亲爱的?
Honey?
宝贝 你在看什么?
Baby, what you looking at?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你又做了一个噩梦吗?
Did you have another nightmare?
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
没事的
It's okay.
过来 斯坦利 乔尼又做噩梦了
Stanley, come here, Johnny's had another nightmare.
-这孩子需要坚强起来
- The boy needs toughening up.
-他还是个孩子 斯坦利 你到底怎么了?
- He's a child, Stanley, what the hell has gotten into you?
如果你一直这样对待他 他就会是永远都长不大的孩子
- He always will be one if you keep treating him like this.
-你走开
- Go away.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby, it's okay.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我 把你的眼睛对着妈妈
Look at me, give me those eyes.
我们睡觉吧
Let's lie down.
我陪着你
I'm right here.
不会走的 好吗
Not leaving you, okay?
嘿
Hey.
斯坦利 我开始担心你了
Stanley, I am starting to worry about you.
你…
You...
你需要睡觉
You need to sleep.
不睡觉是不行的
I think that's what's going on.
你工作太辛苦了 睡一觉早上醒来你会好一点
Working too hard, you'll feel better in the morning.
-好一点?
- Better?
现在的一切都好极了
Things have never been better.
现在我想到了值得一写的东西
For once, I've hit on something so powerful, so beautiful,
而且这个思路从没断过
it'll last for eternity.
-好吧
- Okay.
亲爱的 我很高兴你的写作有了进展
Honey, I'm excited about your writing
但你现在有点不对劲
but you're starting to act not right.
睡眠不足会导致出现幻觉的
Sleep deprivation alone can cause hallucinations, okay,
你还喝了这么多酒
and you've been drinking so much on top of it.
我真的觉得你需要休息
I just really need you to rest.
-亲爱的 我的剧本是完美的
- Honey, my script is perfect.
它是很完美
It's perfect.
我们可以永远在一起
We can all be together forever.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
-她来了
- She's come.
她是来接我们走的
She's come to take us with all the rest.
-好了 亲爱的
- Okay, baby.
-最重要的是 我们再也不用担心了
- The best part is, we'll never have to worry ever again.
-好了 亲爱的
- Okay, baby.
去休息一下吧
Please just go get some rest.
乔尼
Johnny?
乔尼
Johnny?
斯坦利 斯坦利
Stanley, Stanley.
斯坦利
Stanley.
乔尼在哪?
Where is Johnny?
-他走了
- He's gone.
-你说他走了是什么意思?
- What do you mean he's gone?
乔尼
Johnny!
他不在这
He's not in here.
乔尼在哪里?
Where is Johnny?
-他就在这栋房♥子里
- He's here, in the house.
永远都在
Forever.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
你现在要振作起来
I need you to snap out of this right now.
我们现在在说我们的儿子
We are talking about our son.
-他不是我儿子
- He is not my son.
-乔尼就是你的儿子
- Johnny is your son!
乔尼
Johnny
乔尼
Johnny
天哪 乔尼在哪
Oh my god, where's Johnny
乔尼在哪里
Where's Johnny
乔尼
Johnny!
乔尼
Johnny!
乔尼
Johnny!
乔尼
Johnny!
乔尼
Johnny!
对 我要报♥警♥ 这里有一个孩子失踪了
Yes, I need to report a missing child.
-不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不要这样 求你了
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please.
-斯坦利 我不喜欢你这么做
- Stanley, I do not like this behavior.
-我告诉过你 是这栋房♥子带走了他 就像我剧本里写的那样
- I told you, the house has taken him, just like I wrote.
-那是你喝醉后说的胡话
- This is the alcohol talking or whatever you're taking.
这不是你 斯坦利
This isn't you, Stanley.
-不 这是真的
- No, this is very real.
它现在正在上演着
You can see it happening.
-你对我们的儿子做了什么?
- Did you do something to our son?
你对乔尼做了什么?
Did you do something to Johnny?
-我知道他遇到了什么
- I know what happened to him
就算是家里的孩子也救不了他
and even the children in the house couldn't save him.
艾莉抓了他
Ali's got him.
-艾莉已经死了 斯坦利
- Ali is dead, Stanley.
-艾莉 不不不 艾莉还活着
- Ali, no, no, no, Ali is very much alive.
是我用这双手让她复活的
Brought back to life with these hands.
-你不可能做得到
- You did not do that.
你根本没办法让艾莉复活
You did not bring Ali back to life.
乔尼也还活着
Johnny's very much alive too,
他现在是这栋房♥子的一部分
he's part of this house now.
就像其他人一样
Just like the rest of us.
-看着我
- Look at me.
我想知道你为什么要这么做
I need you to tell me why you're doing this.
-因为爱
- Love.
你看 我发现我有这个能力
You see, I realized that I have the power
让我们永远在一起
to keep us together for eternity.
-告诉我乔尼在哪里
- Tell me where Johnny is.
-别再担心那个小混球了
- Quit worrying about that brat!
你知不知道我为了让我们仨在一起付出了多少?
Do you realize what I've done to keep this family together?
乔尼 乔尼现在在一个更好的地方
Johnny, Johnny is in a better place now.
好了 你 我的爱人 你就是下一个
Alright, you, my love, are next.
-不
- No.
斯坦利 告诉我我儿子在哪里
Stanley, tell me where my son is.
-所以 现在是真♥相♥大白了吗?
- So the truth comes out, huh?
是"你"的儿子
Your son.
-我的儿子
- My son.
我的儿子
My son.
-你的儿子
- Your son.
你的儿子
Your son.
-你现在是我的了
- I got you now.
-我还是不知道强尼在哪里
- I still have no idea where Johnny is
也不知道他怎么了
and what happened to him.
-帮我个忙
- Do me a favor.
请戴上这个
Put this on for me, please.
可以吗?
Please?
珍妮弗 自从我上次来这里
Jennifer, since I was last here,
这所房♥子里的能量变得越来越大
the energies in this house have grown stronger.
以前只有一点点小差错的地方
Where once there was something amiss,
现在都变成了大问题
clearly there's a big problem now.
这一切对我来说都很难理解
- None of this makes any sense to me.
-我知道你经历了很多
- I know you've been through a lot
但你现在必须听我解释
but you have to try and understand me now.
电影精选列表