我的灵魂有某种东西在运转着 但我却知之甚微
-不要 爸爸
- No, Daddy!
我只是想和洋娃娃玩游戏
I just wanted to play with the dolls.
不要 爸爸 不
No, Daddy, no!
-妈妈
- Mommy!
-你做恶梦了吗?
- Did you have a nightmare?
-我梦见一个奇怪的男人
- Saw a strange man.
你可以和我一起睡吗?
Can you sleep with me?
-关于和爸爸妈妈一起睡觉这事儿我们怎么说的来着 嗯?
- What did we say about sleeping with mom and dad, hm?
-只有下雨打雷的时候
- Only in thunderstorms.
-对 因为你现在已经是个大男孩了
- That's right, because you're a big boy now.
好吗?
Okay?
-嘿 妈咪 你可以看看床底有没有怪物吗?
- Hey, Mommy, will you check under the bed for monsters?
-好
- Yes.
-我觉得我床上有人
- I think there's somebody in my bed.
-哦 嘿
- Oh, hey.
你不会刚好就是房♥主吧
You aren't the owner by chance, are you?
-哦 不不不
- Oh, no, no, no.
我是约翰内斯 叫我约翰也可以
My name's Johannes or Johann.
朋友们都叫我乔
Friends call me Joe.
我负责这个街区的所有维修工作
I fix things around here, the whole neighborhood.
-你好 约翰
- Hello, Johann.
-你好 乔
- Hi, Joe.
-房♥地♥产♥中介人还在里面吗?
- Is the real estate agent still inside?
-在在在 就在里面 四处看看吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, go right inside, take a look around.
这是一个很特别的地方
This is a very special place.
但是要记住 你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子的话 相当于也买♥♥下了我哦
But don't forget, you buy the house, you buy me too.
因为我会一直呆在这里
Because I'll be around.
直到永远
I'm always here.
-好
- Okay.
再见
See you around.
好吧
Alright.
-我喜欢这种老旧的感觉
- I love this old, old look.
-真的吗?-恩
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-你好
- Hi.
你一定就是卡莉吧?
You must be Carrie, right?
希望没有冒犯到你 是外面的约翰让我们进来的
I hope it's okay, Johann outside told us to come on in.
-哦 约翰 他是这儿的常客
- Oh, Johann, he's a fixture around here.
你们就是伯罗斯一家吧
You guys must be the Burrows.
可是你们迟到了 我正打算锁门
And you're late, I was just about to lock up.
-哦对 对不起 飞机晚点了
- Oh, yeah, sorry about that, the plane was delayed.
-还有点时间
- There's still some time.
如果你想看♥房♥♥子的话 我可以带你参观一下
I can show you around the house if you'd like.
-太好了 那挺好的
- Yes, we would love that.
你们呢?
What do you think?
乔尼 你想看看这儿的其它地方吗?
Do you want to see the rest of the house, Johnny?
-嗯哼
- Uh huh.
-好的 那开始吧
- Okay, let's do it.
-好 上来吧
- Alright, come on up.
-真的很对不起你 我们迟到了
- Really, really sorry we're late.
-没关系 迟到是常有的事
- That's okay, happens all the time.
-不 我感觉很糟
- No, I feel terrible.
实在是太忙了
It was pretty hectic.
-请跟我来
- And if you'll follow me this way.
-啊哈
- Aha.
这儿是客厅
- This is our main parlor room.
这个房♥间 实际上这栋房♥子是在18世纪末建成的
This room, actually this house was built in the late 1700s.
-哇 很久了诶
- Wow, pretty old.
-对 这里的木地板还是以前所用的那些
- Yeah, it contains all of its original wood flooring.
你可以看到拱形的天花板和……
You can see there's vaulted ceilings and...
-这个很漂亮
- Beautiful.
-是的 而且——
- Yeah, and--
-壁炉在这里
- Fireplace in here.
-哇 这个风琴还能用吗?
- Yeah, and this organ, is it a functioning organ?
-其实这栋房♥子建好的时候它就在了
- It's actually, it comes with the house.
已经有200年的历史了
It's a 200 year old organ.
实际上它还在《歌♥剧魅影》中出现过
It's actually been featured in shows
你们应该还会记得
of Phantom of the Opera, you might actually remember that.
-我们可以一起学钢琴
- We could learn to play the piano together.
-那一定很有趣
- That would be fun.
你们家有人会弹吗?
- Do any of you guys play, you play at all?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
我们一直想要去上钢琴课
We've been talking about taking lessons.
-想了很久了
- For a long, long time.
-哦 好了 现在你有这个机会了
- Oh, well, now's your opportunity.
你儿子呢?
What about your son?
你儿子喜欢做什么运动或是什么爱好吗?
Does your son have any sports or--
-现在也正好是他学钢琴的最佳时期
- It would be the perfect age for him to learn as well.
-当然
- Absolutely.
-当然
- Absolutely.
现在他多大了?
Now exactly how old is he again?
-8岁
- Eight years old.
-哦 他八岁了
- Oh, he's eight years old.
现在正是让你的孩子
Yeah, that's a really, really good time
开始接触艺术的好时机
to start getting your kids into the arts.
-是的 现在正是时候
- Yeah, it'd be the perfect timing,
他就像一块小海绵
he's like a little sponge.
-对
- Yeah.
-看看这个房♥间
- Look at this room.
-啊哈 你在这
- Aha, here you are.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
-如果我能在这工作就太完美了
- This would be perfect for my work.
事实上 这个房♥间以前就是用来办公的
- Actually, this room was used as a home office before.
伯罗斯先生 你是做什么工作的呢?
What did you say you do, Mr. Burrows?
-哦 我是个作家
- Oh, I'm a writer.
可是我的漂亮老婆是个神经物理学家
But my beautiful wife here is a neurophysicist,
她是个脑外科医生
she's practically a brain surgeon.
-不 不 他总是过高的吹嘘我的能力
- No, no, he always gives me too much credit.
我只有博士学位 没有医学博士学位
I don't have a MD, just a PhD.
而且我没有做过脑部手术
No brain surgeries for me.
-哦 哇
- Oh, wow!
哇 亲爱的
Wow, honey?
-怎么了?
- Yeah?
哇
Wow.
-珍 这是一个征兆
- Jen, this is a sign.
-这个 很明显是一个征兆
- This, it's clearly a sign.
对吧?
- Right, alright?
哇 这太酷了 -这是一个征兆
Wow, this is so cool. - It's a sign.
-乔尼 伙计 你看这个
- Johnny, buddy, look at this.
这是一台老式打字机
This is an old, old, old typewriter, huh?
斯坦利刚刚接到了一个新的写作任务
- So Stanley just got a new writing assignment
这就是为什么
and that's sort of the reason
我们选择远离纽约城市生活的激烈竞争
we left the New York City rat race
来到这里享受传统一点的生活
and opted for something a little bit more traditional.
-哦好吧 这个地方对你家人来说很完美
- Oh, well, this place is perfect for your family.
你儿子会喜欢这儿的
Your son is gonna love it.
-我想我们都会喜欢的
- I think we are all gonna love it.
这里面是什么?
What's in here?
-这是原来的房♥主
- That cabinet was left here
留下的柜子
by the original tenants.
这算是一件具有悠久历史的古董
It's a very old antique with quite a history.
-有点诡异
- It's creepy.
还有令人毛骨悚然的布娃娃 是吧?
And creepy dolls, huh?
太酷了
Cool.
真邪恶
Wicked.
-哦 我天
- Oh boy.
-这些也是最后一个房♥客留下的
- Also left by the last tenant.
-好吧 你知道吗 你可以把它放在这里
- Well, you know what, you can go ahead and leave it here.
它们会给我带来灵感
I could always use a little inspiration for my work.
-斯坦利写的是恐怖小说
- Stanley writes horror.
-哦
电影精选列表