这里有很多灵魂
There are many spirits in here
而且我坚信
and I strongly believe
我所感受到的恶灵是个恶魔
that the bad spirit I felt is a demon.
-一个恶魔
- A demon.
-我知道这些话听起来很傻 但我确实知道这些事
- I know it sounds silly but I do know about these things.
灵魂是指在某一时刻还活着的实体
Spirits are entities that at one point were alive
并且它还曾经有过肉体
and had a physical body.
有些可能是好的 有些是坏的
Some can be good, some can be bad.
但是恶魔从来没有肉体
Demons, on the other hand, never had a physical body.
她们从地狱来到了这里
They come here straight from hell.
-你是说一个恶魔带走了我的儿子
- You're saying that a demon took my son.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我认为斯坦利是在妄想
I think that Stanley is delusional
我觉得乔尼就在这个房♥子里
and I think that Johnny is somewhere in this house
我们要找到他
and that we need to find him.
-我知道这听起来可能很奇怪
- I know this may sound very strange to you
但是我们有的人从小就被灌输这些东西
but some of us grew up being taught these kind of things.
宗教和各种仪式让我们学会
Religion and practices gave us the means
和死人说话
to talk to the dead.
相信我 我看我奶奶做那些事的时候学会了不少
Trust me, I learned a lot watching my grandmother work.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以试着和她们谈谈
We can try and communicate with them if you like.
-那我们试试看
- Let's try.
-好的
- Okay.
就是这里
This is it.
这儿就是源头
This is the source.
-你是说艾莉去世的地方
- You mean where Ali died.
-就是她
- That's her.
她就是我能感觉到的恶魔
She's the demonic spirit I sensed.
她抓了你的儿子
And she has your son.
-他在哪儿?
- Where is he?
-没办法知道
- Impossible to tell.
这房♥子里有太多的能量了
Too many energies in this house.
好吧 那我们该怎么做?
- Okay, so what do we do?
-我们必须和这里的灵魂聊聊
- We have to communicate with the spirits.
但无论我们怎么做都不能和恶魔交战
But whatever we do, we cannot engage the demon.
她们十分阴险狡诈
They're devious and insidious master manipulators.
-我不知道该怎么做
- I don't know how we do this.
-想一想只有你和你儿子知道的事情
- Think of something that only you and your son know.
-我们玩过一个游戏
- We played a game.
我和他发明过一个只有我俩知道的拼写游戏
We made up a spelling game only him and I know about.
-好的
- Okay.
-这个可以吗?
- Would that work?
-当然
- Sure.
让我们试试看
Let's give it a try.
-用这个球
- This ball.
好 帮我挪走这些这东西
Okay, just help me clear a little bit of space.
只要画个图就可以了
Just have to draw a diagram.
然后
And then...
-一个R
- It's an R.
-R 好的
- An R, okay.
-一个U
- A U.
-R-U
- R-U.
R-U?
R-U?
-嗯哼
- Uh huh.
N
An N.
-R-U-N
- R-U-N.
哦天哪 它让我们快点跑
Oh my god, it's telling us to run.
哦 我的天
Oh my god.
-它想吓我们
- It wants us to be afraid.
-他想让我快点跑吗?
- He's telling me to run?
-除非我们完全陷入恐惧 否则它无法吞噬我们
- It cannot consume us until we give into absolute fear.
-好的
- Okay.
好 这和乔尼有什么关系呢?
Okay, what does Johnny have to do with any of this?
他们为什么要带走我的儿子?
Why do they want my son?
-有时候我们只是做了别人的替罪羊
- Sometimes we're just victims of the actions of others.
可能是我们祖先犯下的罪孽
Sins of our fathers, perhaps.
-我只想要我儿子回来
- I just want my son back.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
-这就是你趁我不在时会做的事 对吧?
- So this is what you do when I'm away, huh?
你这个婊♥子♥
This piece of shit.
-不 斯坦利
- No, Stanley,
你误解了
you're just not understanding things right now.
-我一直想要我们成为一个真正的家庭
- All I ever wanted was for us to be a family.
可你又一次背叛了我
And yet you've gone and done it again.
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
-我想有了第一次 就会有二次 对吧?
- I guess once a cheater, always a cheater, huh?
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
不是这样的
It is not like that right now.
-可是你知道吗?
- But you know what?
我想我们是来解决问题的 对吧?
I guess we're here to work things out, huh?
哦 珍妮弗
Oh, Jennifer.
珍妮弗 珍妮弗
Jennifer, Jennifer.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you understand, huh?
你不是想和乔尼在一起吗 现在就可以
You wanted to be with Johnny, now you can be with him.
-放开我 斯坦利
- Please let go of me, Stanley.
斯坦利 放开我
Stanley, let go of me.
-她在这房♥子里
- She's here in the house.
你知道的 不是吗?
You know that, don't you?
-如果我没有被恐惧打败 你就不可能带走我
- You can't take my fear if I have none.
-她向我保证我们所有人都可以得到永生
- She promised me eternal life for all of us.
-不
- No.
你不会得逞的
You will not do this to us.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
把她带给我
Bring her to me.
斯坦利 把她带过来
Stanley, bring her to me.
-如果我没有被恐惧打败 你就不可能带走我
- Take my fear if I have none.
我不怕你 你带不走我
You can't take my fear.
-珍
- Jen.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
斯坦利
Stanley.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
住手
Stop.
斯坦利
Stanley.
放开我!
Let go!
不要
No.
斯坦利 放开我
Stanley, let me go.
乔尼 我们要在一起
Johnny, be together.
求求你 乔尼
Please, Johnny.
告诉我乔尼在哪里
Tell me where Johnny is.
-和那些布娃娃在一起
- With all the other dolls.
-我的天哪
- Oh my god.
天哪 乔尼
Oh my god, Johnny.
我来了 天哪
I'm coming, oh my god.
没事的 没事的 我来了
It's okay, it's okay, come here.
过来 坐起来
Come here, sit up.
把腿挪过来
Give me your legs, give me your legs.
站起来
You stand up.
好孩子
Good boy.
很好
Good job.
伸手
Give me these hands.
-妈妈快跑 快跑
- Run from her, Mommy, run.
-好的 宝贝 没事了
- Okay, baby, no.
都没事了
Everything's fine.
乔尼
Johnny.
-快跑啊妈妈
- Run from her.
-别怕
- Don't be scared.
电影精选列表