4 5 6
? Four, five, six
-本 我不知道我们做了什么
- Ben, I don't know what we did,
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
-放轻松
- Relax.
斯坦利什么都不知道 放松
Stanley doesn't know anything, relax.
-我得振作起来
- I gotta pull it together.
振作起来
I gotta pull it together.
-集中精力
- Keep it together.
深呼吸
Breath.
你只要知道我爱你
Just know that I love you.
-按我说的做 冷静下来
- I'm telling you, calm down.
冷静点
Just calm down.
忘了他 好吗?
Forget about him, alright?
-乔尼
- Johnny.
乔尼
Johnny.
在这里
Over here.
快看盒子
Look in the box.
乔尼
Johnny.
看盒子
Look in the box.
乔尼 快看看盒子
Johnny, look in the box.
看看盒子吧 乔尼
Look in the box, Johnny.
-嘿 乔尼
- Hey, Johnny.
你在看什么?
Whatcha looking at?
啊 这是艾莉的东西 对吧
Ah, it's this Ali stuff, huh?
你知道这件事发生在很久很久以前吗?
You know that this happened a really, really long time ago?
很好
Good.
这个叫艾莉的女孩有一个非常非常坏的父亲
And this Ali girl, she had a really, really bad father.
-是的 妈妈
- Yes, Mom.
是真的
Yes.
-好的 很好
- Okay, good.
-你好 乔尼
- Hello, Johnny.
-你好
- Hello.
-乔尼 你在跟谁说话?
- Johnny, who are you talking to?
-我的朋友
- It's just my friends.
-宝贝 你看见什么了吗?
- Baby, are you seeing things?
-我看不见她们
- I don't see them.
-那你为什么要打招呼?
- Then why are you saying hello?
-我听到了 妈妈
- I hear them, Mommy.
-你听到什么?
- What do you hear?
-那些声音 她们在跟我说话
- The voices, they're talking to me.
-好吧 宝贝
- Okay, baby.
我知道你在这里应该很孤单
I know you're probably so lonely out here, right?
可是你知道吗 学校开学后
But you know what, when school starts,
你就会有很多新朋友
you're gonna have so many new friends.
我想让你明白一些事情
And I want you to know something.
你什么都没有听到 明白吗?
You are not hearing voices, okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-好的
- Alright.
-让我们永远做朋友吧
- Let's be friends forever.
-没事的 妈妈 她们不会做什么事的
- It's okay, Mommy, they won't do anything.
我不喜欢爸爸的布娃娃
I don't like Dad's dolls.
-对 因为她们很恐怖 是吧?
- Yeah, they're pretty creepy, huh?
-不是那样的
- It's not that.
她们受伤了
They hurt.
-她们受伤了?
- They hurt?
-我的朋友们
- My friends.
她们告诉我 是艾莉把她们留在了那里
They told me Ali keeps them there,
把她们关在那些布娃娃里
imprisons them in those dolls.
她们只是想去玩 可是艾莉……
All they do is want to play but Ali--
-艾莉 别再说这个女孩了 好吗?
- Ali, no more talk about this Ali girl, alright?
好吧 你听到的这些声音
Okay, this stuff that you hear.
我知道你听到过很多事情
I know you hear a lot of things,
你还听到很多我们成年人谈论的事情
you hear a lot of things that adults talk about.
但都不是真的 好吗
It is not real, okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-她们只是布娃娃
- They're just dolls.
-好的 妈妈
- Yes ma'am.
-是没有生命的东西
- Inanimate objects.
还有一件有趣的事
And here's the other funny thing.
当可怕的事情发生时
Sometimes when something terrible happens,
你如果过多地谈论它 你就会开始相信它
if you talk about it too much, you start to believe it.
你明白吗?
You understand?
-明白了妈妈
- Yes ma'am.
-很好
- Good.
好了 让我们放松一下 看会电视
Alright, let's just relax a little bit and watch some TV.
好吗?
Okay?
-你看这个
- Look at that.
-好
- Yeah.
舒服了吧
Snug as a bug in a rug.
我们开始睡觉吧
I think we're all set.
晚安 亲爱的 睡吧
Good night, honey, bedtime.
晚安亲爱的
Good night, honey.
-妈妈?
- Mom?
-怎么了?
- Yes?
你走之前 可以看看我床底有没有怪物吗?
- Before you leave, can you check under my bed for monsters?
-好 我帮你看看
- Yes, I can check under the bed for monsters.
你觉得我能找到吗?
Do you think I'm gonna find one?
好了
Here we go.
你猜有没有呢
Guess what?
肯定是没有 你这个小笨蛋
Absolutely nothing, you silly man.
床底什么都没有
There's nothing under there.
你该睡了
You need to go to sleep
如果你需要什么的话 我就在大厅 记得叫我 好吗?
and I'll be right down the hall if you need anything, okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-乔尼
- Johnny.
来和我玩吧
Come play with me.
-妈妈和乔说我们不能一起玩
- Mom and Joe say we shouldn't play together.
-为什么?乔尼
- Why, Johnny?
来吧 乔尼
Come on, Johnny.
我以为我们已经是是朋友了
I thought we were friends.
-1 2 3 4
- One, two, three, four.
-乔尼
- Johnny.
和我一起玩吧
Play with me!
-5 6 7 8
- Five, six, seven, eight.
-乔尼
- Johnny boy.
我们说过什么来着?
What'd we talk about?
好吧 如果你真的这么做了
I'd rather you didn't lie to me.
我希望你不要对我撒谎
Okay if you did.
我不会生气的
Not gonna be mad.
-但这是事实
- But it's the truth.
-那你告诉我这是怎么进你房♥间的
- Tell me how this got in your room.
你妈妈把它放在这儿了吗?
Did your mom put it here?
-不是
- No.
-那为什么它会在这里?
- Then why is it in here?
-斯坦利?
- Stanley?
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on in here?
-我和乔尼只是在进行父子之间的谈话
- Johnny and I are just having a little father son talk.
-好吧 你要记得他才八岁
- Okay, remember he's only eight years old.
-珍妮弗 亲爱的
- Jennifer, darling,
我只是想让你们都明白
I'm just trying to make you both understand
我工作的时候需要集中精力
that when I'm working, it takes a lot of concentration.
注意力是很容易被分散的
Concentration that's easily broken.
我不确定我的大脑会在什么时候想要工作
I don't decide when my mind wants to work,
所以当它开始工作的时候
so when it does,
我得一个人呆着
it's important that I'm left alone.
-我爱你
- I love you.
-我也爱你 妈妈
- Love you too, Mom.
-做个好梦
- Get some sleep.
-好的
- Okay.
电影精选列表