- Listen.
不要只玩你能看到的东西
Don't play with things only you can see.
这样做危险
It can be very dangerous.
-可是她们会保护我
- But they protect me.
-谁保护你?
- From what?
-艾莉
- Ali.
-艾莉是谁?
- Who's Ali?
-艾莉是吃布娃娃的那个小女孩
- Ali's the doll eater.
-这是艾莉吗?
- Is that Ali?
这是凯伦
- This is Karen.
她是我的朋友
She's a friend.
艾莉是个坏女孩
Ali's the bad one.
她就在你后面
She's behind you.
-听着 别跟着她们瞎胡闹了 好吗?
- Listen, don't fool around with these things, okay?
她们现在可能还是你的朋友
They may be your friends now
但这只是在坏事情发生之前
but only until bad things start to happen.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以离它远点
So stay away from it.
我也许不能像你那样看到这些东西了
I may not see things as much as you do
但我能感觉到它们的存在 也能听到它们的声音
but I can sense them and I can hear them.
来 拿着这个
Here, take this.
这个可以帮你吓走这些鬼魂
This will ward off evil spirits.
当你害怕的时候就拿出来 好吗?
So whenever you're frightened, okay?
然后盯着那个你害怕的东西
And then stare at what scares you
把注意力集中起来
and focus with all your heart at what's in front of you.
然后从1数到13
And then you count to 13.
明白了吗?
Okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-那我们试试吧
- Let's go ahead and try it.
- One.
Two.
Three.
-好
- Yes.
- Four.
-做得很好
- That's good.
- Five.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
这里是珍妮弗·伯罗斯
Jennifer Burrows.
-珍 我是本尼
- Jen, it's Benny.
-本 我说过你应该先打个电♥话♥再来的
- Ben, I said try calling first.
-好吧 我想看看我儿子
- Well, I want to see my son.
-他不是你的儿子 我们说过的
- He's not your son, we've been over this.
斯坦利才是他父亲
Stanley is the father.
-我不相信 对不起
- I don't believe it, I'm sorry.
我就是不相信
I just don't believe it.
-因为你搞错了 本
- Because you were a mistake, Ben.
我很抱歉不得不这么说
And I'm sorry to have to say this,
但一直以来 我和斯坦利一直在
but Stanley and I have been picking up
努力让一切正常起来
the pieces ever since.
-你为什么这么说?
- Why do you even say this?
我做错了什么吗?
Why am I a mistake?
-他不是你的亲生儿子
- He's not your biological son.
斯坦利是乔尼的爸爸
Stanley is Johnny's father.
就这样吧 本
Let it go, Ben.
-我们没有做过亲子测验
- We've never done a DNA test.
从没有验过
We've never done it.
这就是我想要说的
That's all I'm saying.
还没有验过DNA
We've never done it.
-好吧 能听到你说这个真是太好了
- Well, that's all really great to hear
但我现在没有时间说这个
but I don't have time to get into this right now
去测的时候会给你打电♥话♥的
so I'll give you a call back when I do.
-但是——
- But--
-照顾好自己
- Take care of yourself.
-不 你等等——
- No, hold on--
-乔尼
- Johnny.
乔尼
Johnny.
在艾莉回来之前和我们一起玩吧 乔尼
Come play with us, Johnny, before Ali comes back.
你不想和我们一起玩吗?
Don't you want to play with us?
别让艾莉抓到你
Don't let Ali get you.
她会伤害你的
She will hurt you.
带走你的灵魂
And take your soul.
最后她会把你变成一个布娃娃
And then she'll turn you into a doll.
就像我们一样
Like us.
-你是谁?
- Who are you?
-不要让艾莉抓到你
- Don't let Ali get you.
-1 2 3 4
- One, two, three, four--
-她会伤害你的
- She will hurt you.
- Five.
-不要让艾莉抓到你
- Don't let Ali get you.
-6 7 8
- Six, seven, eight.
-她会伤害你的
- She will hurt you.
-9 10
- Nine, 10.
她会带走你的灵魂 就像我们一样
- And she'll take your soul, like us.
-11 12
- 11, 12.
13.
最后她会把你变成一个布娃娃 就像我们一样
- And then she'll turn you into a doll just like us.
-乔尼?
- Johnny?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
-我 我……
- I, I...
你知道吗 乔尼 你不应该乱翻那个柜子
- You know, Johnny, you shouldn't be going in the cabinet.
东西都在里面好好的
Things are in there.
我希望你没有弄丢这里任何一件东西
Wouldn't want you to lose anything.
-我没有
- I didn't.
-你在翻我的东西吗?
- Been going through my stuff?
-是的
- Yes.
-没关系的 乔尼
- It's okay, Johnny.
我明确地跟你说过 如果没有我的允许 不许碰任何东西
I did tell you not to touch anything without my permission.
记得吗?
Remember?
-记得
- Yes.
-这儿是我工作的地方
- This is where I work.
我在这赚钱
This is how I make money.
如果你把这里搞乱了
You mess anything up,
我们就没有钱买♥♥吃的 也没办法住在这里
we won't have any money to pay for food, this house.
我只是想让你明白这一点
I just need you to understand that.
-知道了 爸爸
- Yes sir.
-好的 你不会再这么做了
- Okay, so you won't do it again.
对吧?
Right?
-不会了 爸爸
- Yes sir.
-好的
- Okay.
很好
Good.
-斯坦利
- Stanley.
-嘿 亲爱的
- Hey, honey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
-嗨 妈妈
- Hi, Mom.
爸爸说不要打扰他工作
Dad said not to disturb him, he's working.
-哦 那可能是因为
- Oh, well, that's probably because he's excited
他对他的新作品感到异常兴奋吧
about his new writing assignment.
可以帮我把买♥♥回来的东西放好吗?
Want to help me put away some groceries?
把百吉饼放在食品柜里
Put some bagels in the pantry.
快起来把它放好吧
Come on, up and at 'em.
-妈妈 我们收拾好后
- Mom, when we're finished,
我可以和其他孩子一起玩吗?
can I go play with the other children?
-乔尼 哪里有其他的孩子?
- What other children, Johnny?
你说的是什么意思?
What do you mean?
-妈妈 就是家里的那些孩子
- Just the children of the house, Mom.
她们大多都对我很好
They're mostly nice.
你看到这些孩子了吗? 乔尼
- Are you seeing these children, Johnny?
-没有 妈妈 我只是听到了她们的声音
- No ma'am, I'm just hearing them.
-啊哈 好吧
- Uh huh, okay.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们在房♥子里到处走走吧
Why don't we go take a walk around this house
看看这些声音是从哪发出来的
and see what's behind these voices?
怎么样?
What do you say?
-好的
- Okay.
电影精选列表