What happened, what happened?
-你真会
- You really think flattery
到处拍马屁
will get you everywhere.
-孩子 在我怀里感觉不错吧
- Boy, do you feel good in my arms.
-你还带来了香槟
- You brought champagne.
-事实上我是来看你的 不是来找你老公
- The truth is I came to see you and not the husband,
可是如果他在的话 我就去看看他
but I'll go see him as long as he's here.
-他在楼上书房♥呢 总是在工作
- He's upstairs in the study, always working.
-你一会就回来吗?
- And you're coming back?
-对 我正要去杂货店
- Yeah, I'm just going to the grocery store,
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
-我们会等你的
- We're gonna wait.
-好的 再见
- Alright, see you soon.
-斯坦利
- Stanley!
斯坦利
Stanley!
斯坦利 我是本尼 你最喜欢的经纪人来了
Stanley, it's Benny, your favorite agent.
-在你右手边的第一扇门
- Yeah, first door on the right.
-你忘了我了吗?
- Did you forget about me?
-哦 怎么可能 我可永远忘不了你
- Oh, come on, never.
-我来了 我想你了
- Come here, I've missed you.
我们多久没见了
How long ago?
很久了吧
It's been too long.
这儿很漂亮 十分完美
It's beautiful, beautiful.
你现在住的地方很不错啊
And look at your beautiful place.
简直完美
It's crazy.
-谢谢
- Thank you so much.
-这是一个令人愉快的地方
- This is a gorgeous, gorgeous place.
-谢谢
- Thank you so much.
-你在这里很开心 你感觉不错吧
- But you're happy here, you're feeling good?
-哦 这里太棒了 本
- Oh, it is fantastic out here, Ben.
不得不说这里对于我老婆来说是个好地方
I gotta say, I think it's gonna be great for the wifey.
她厌倦了纽约的生活
She's getting real sick of that New York life.
-我觉得这儿对你来说是不错的 很适合你在这写作
- I think it's gonna be good for you, for the writing,
这儿也对你们两个的婚姻
I think for the two of you,
甚至其他的一切都是不错的
for the marriage, for everything.
还有乔尼 这儿对每个人来说都不错
And Johnny, gonna be great for everybody.
-你说得对
- Absolutely.
这里修好一点后
And you know, I wish we had come out here
我希望我们能常来这儿住
when it was done up a little nicer.
现在还没有什么有意思的设施
It's not a lot to look at right now.
-有点像一篇初稿
- It's kind of like a first draft.
或者是二稿
Or second draft.
等着润色
It's like a polish.
等着润色 我懂
It's like a polish, I get it.
-你总是这么机智
- Always the witty one, huh?
来吧 我们出去走走
Come on, let's step outside.
-来自好莱坞的幽默经纪人
- The humorous agent from Hollywood.
他们都说我是好莱坞的幽默经纪人
They call me the humorous agent from Hollywood.
-说的太对了
- Brilliant.
-我的天哪 我喜欢这儿的景色
- Oh my god, I love this view.
-很好看 对吧
- It's beautiful, isn't it?
-好看极了
- Crazy.
看看这个
Look at this thing.
哇
Wow.
-是的 你听到什么声音了吗?
- Yeah, do you hear that, huh?
这里没有鸣笛声 没有警笛声
No horns, no sirens.
-我不习惯这样的生活
- I'm not used to this.
太安静了 在这儿什么都听不到
Silence, you hear nothing?
可你是怎么做到的 安顿其中?
Here, but how you doing, how you settling in?
-嗯 因为珍呗 你懂她的
- Well, you know Jen.
可能有些早了但是我想告诉你先
It's a hurricane but I gotta tell ya,
我的写作有新的点子了 挺激动的
pretty excited about starting this new writing assignment.
说到这儿 会议进展如何?
Speaking of which, how'd the meeting go?
-我有个好消息要告诉你
- So I got great news for you.
他们很喜欢你的作品
They love you.
一切都很顺利
It went great.
我想我们会谈到一笔不错的生意
I'm telling ya, I think we're gonna make a great deal.
-太好了
- Yes!
这太好了
Good, good, good.
那他们打算给多少钱
So what are they putting up?
-你说的是什么意思
- What do you mean what are they putting up?
-定金?
- Advance?
本 他们会付给我多少钱?
What are they paying me, Ben?
-斯坦利 你说的是以前
- Stanley, you're talking about the old days.
现在没有人会付定金了
Nobody puts up advances anymore.
现在时代不同了
That's a different time period.
你必须写出剧本
You actually have to write the screenplay,
然后我们再给他们看
we have to show it to them.
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
我的上一个剧本 你给了我六位数的定金
You got me a six figure advance on my last screenplay.
-那是六年前
- Six years ago.
-那就找个可以提前付钱的工作室啊
- Then find a studio that'll pay upfront.
不然我就不指望
I'm not gonna write this thing
他们会买♥♥下这个剧本了
with the hopes that they're gonna buy it.
-你看 我该怎么跟你说才好
- See, how do I say this nicely to you?
你的上一部电影太糟糕了
Your last movie was a disaster.
他们再也不想看恐怖片了
They don't want slasher movies anymore.
斯坦利
Stanley.
-本 那是导演的锅 不是我
- Ben, that was the director, not me.
它不应该算作一部恐怖片
It wasn't supposed to be a slasher film,
它是一部心理惊悚片
it was supposed to be a psychological thriller.
你看了剧本之后你就知道了
You read the script, you know that.
-对 对 我知道 你也知道
- Yeah, yeah, I know it, you know it,
但他们不知道啊 高管们也不知道
but they don't know it, the executives don't know it.
所以我们才要证明给他们看啊
That's what we have to show them.
我跟你讲 你只需要写一个剧本
I'm telling you, you just have to write a screenplay.
我就亲自把它送过去
I'll hand deliver it myself.
-本 因为你说要写一个新剧本
- Ben, I moved into this new house
我才买♥♥了这栋房♥子并且搬进来的
based on a writing assignment you said I had.
现在你告诉我拿不到钱了?
Now you're telling me there's no money?
-不不不 我不是说没有钱
- No, no, no, I'm not saying there's no money.
是现在还拿不到钱
I'm saying there is money.
我是说你必须写完剧本
I'm saying you have to write the screenplay,
我把它交给他们 再让他们同意买♥♥下它
I deliver it to them, and I get them to buy it.
-好吧 那现在这栋房♥子还有其他乱七八糟的东西
- Okay, in the meantime, how am I supposed to pay
我拿什么钱付?
for this house and all the crap that's going on?
-好吧
- Well.
斯坦利 如果可以的话 我会把钱借给你的
Stanley, I would lend you the money myself if I could
但说实话 最近手头有点紧
but honestly, things are a little tough.
你以为我手下只有你这个作家有问题吗?
You think you're the only writer I'm having problems with?
我还有一堆和你一样的作家
I've got a stable of writers like this.
现在的人都不再给定金了
They're not giving advances anymore.
但我告诉你 我有强烈的预感
But I'm telling you, I feel it in my kishkes.
你写剧本 我去谈剧本
Write the screenplay, I'll make a deal,
我们两个都可以得到很多钱
the two of us'll have so much money,
到时候我要在你旁边买♥♥一幢房♥子
I'll buy a house right next to you.
喝酒吧
Let's make a toast.
我们需要喝点酒
We need a drink.
为你 还有你的家庭和未来剧本干杯
A toast to you, the family, and the future project.
-好的 本
- Okay, Ben.
-坐下
- Sit down.
-嘿 乔尼
- Hey, Johnny.
你也能听到她们的声音 对吧?
You can hear them too, right?
-对
- Yes.
-她们吓到你了吗?
- They frighten you?
-没有
- No.
她们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
我会和她们一起玩
I play with them.
-你♥爸♥妈能看到它们吗?
- Can your mom and dad see them?
-看不到
- No.
-听着
电影精选列表