这是去巴厘岛机场最快的方式。
I didn't feel right about things.
我感觉,有些事情不对。
But now we're finally heading out of Indonesia,forever.
但现在,我们终于要离开印尼了,永远离开了。
Well guys, another day in paradise.
好了,朋友们,又是天堂的另一天了。
Why do we have to leave so early again?
我们为什么,又得这么早出发?
Oh, we wrapped up our business here early, so...
我们很早就结束了,这里的生意,所以…
I thought I'd go and check out this yacht that I seen in Hawaii.
我想去看看,我在夏威夷看到的那艘游艇。
Thought you come with me.
我还以为,你会和我一起去呢。
Would you like to drink Mr. Lone?
你想喝点什么吗,隆恩先生?
Yeah, I'll have a scotch on the rocks, please.
好的,请给我一杯加冰块的苏格兰威士忌。
Sure.
没问题。
Would you think I drink, Mr. Wilson?
你以为我会喝酒吗,威尔逊先生?
Oh no, that's okay.How much longer till take off?
哦,不,这样就行了。还要多久,才能起飞?
- Just a few more minutes.- Okay, thank you.
-再等几分钟。 -好的,谢谢。
Sure you direct commercials?
你们确定是商业广♥告♥导演吗?
Yes, honey.How many times do you want me to tell you?
是的,宝贝。你要我跟你说多少遍?
Well, we just got back from Miami doing Taco Bell, right?
我们刚从迈阿密,做塔可钟项目回来,对吧?
- Taco Bell? - Yeah.
-塔克钟餐饮? -是的。
- That was the one - Philippines trip last month.
-就是那个项目。 -上个月是去了趟菲律宾。
That was for the Super Bowl one with the horses.You like that one?
那是在超级碗比赛的时候拍的。你喜欢那个吗?
- Oh yeah, with the horses? - Yeah.
-是吗,和马一起? -是的。
[Karen] I love horses.
[凯伦]我喜欢马。
Hands up, hands up, hands up, don't move.Don't move.
举起手来,举起手来,举起手来,别动。不要动。
[Karen] What is happening?
[凯伦]发生什么事了?
Get those hands up.
把手举起来。
Put 'em up.You thought you could escape?
交代罪行。你们还以为,能逃得了吗?
- What? - You're under arrest.Bring 'em boys.
- 什么? -你们被捕了。把他们带走,伙计们。
- Arrest? - Go, get up.
-被捕? -起来,快走。
- Get up. - Arrest?
-站起来。 -被捕?
- Get up, get out. - Let's go.
-起来,出去。 -走吧。
This is a mistake.
这是一场误会。
- Come on. - Go.
-快点。 -走。
- Move pretty boy. - I don't wanna go.
-动起来,帅哥。 -我不想去。
- Go! - Go, get out.
-快走! -走,出去。
[Peter] I thought this would be our final run ever.
[彼得] 我以为,这是我们最后一次行动了。
We'd go back to the States and retire.
We'd made millions and millions of dollars.
我们会回美国金盆洗手。我们赚了数百万美元。
But God had other plans.
但是上帝另有安排。
I remember before my mother died, she told me a quote.
我记得在我母亲去世之前,她对我说过一句引语。
"Without God, all of our efforts turned to ashes
and our sunrise into the darkest of nights."
“没有上帝,我们所有的努力都会化为灰烬,我们的日出也会变成最黑暗的夜晚。”
I scoffed at her and said it was rubbish.How wrong was I?
我当时还嘲笑她,说那是废话。看我错得,有多离谱?
You guys are in a lot of trouble.
你们这些家伙,有大♥麻♥烦了。
I'm Captain Tanu.
我是塔努上尉。
I'm the head of the local Drug enforcement agency
and I'm also the warden of the prison that you'll be going to.
我是当地缉毒机构的负责人,也是你要去的那所监狱的典狱长。
If you listen and obey all the rules,things will be easy for you.
如果你们听从并遵守所有的规则,事情对你们来说,会很容易。
But do understand this,drug charges, it is the greatest crime
you can commit in this country.
但你要明白,毒品指控,是你在这个国家犯下的最严重的罪行。
So if you obey,everything will be okay.
所以,如果你们服从,一切都会好起来的。
Make it easy for yourself.You understand that?
让自己轻松一点。你们明白吗?
[Peter] These drugs that you are talking about, they,
they've been planted on us.
[彼得]你说的这些毒品,是有人栽赃给我们的。
We are innocent.
我们是无辜的。
-They've been planted. -Shut up.
-有人栽赃的。 -闭嘴。
Stop talking, Peter.
别说话了,彼得。
Do I look like an idiot to you?
你们觉得我像白♥痴♥吗?
No, I just--
不,我只是...
Your boys squealed like pigs when they got caught.
你们这些小子被抓的时候,都像猪一样尖叫。
They named both of you.
有人供出了你俩的名字。
Listen, I'm...
听着,我是...
I direct commercials for a living.
我以导演拍商业广♥告♥片谋生。
You've got the wrong guys here.I don't know what...
你们抓错人了。我不知道...
I dunno what's going on, but this is, this ain't right.
我不知道发生了什么,但这样是不对的。
I'm telling you--Are you the ringleaders or are you not?
我现在告诉你们,你们到底是不是主犯?
What? Ringleader of what?
什么? 什么主犯?
We're innocent, man.
我们是无辜的,朋友。
Your innocent?
你们无辜?
You both will be given the death penalty.
你们都将被判处死刑。
What?
什么?
And I will be the ones that execute you.
而我,将是处决你们的人。
Good luck to you.
愿你们好运。
Jesus, this can't be happening.
天哪,这是不可能的。
This can't be happening.
这怎么可能?
They got the wrong guys, it's fine...
他们抓错人了,会没事的...
Who is this person?
这个人是谁?
I don't know him.
我不认识他。
You were with him.
你和他在一起。
No.I mean, I thought he was a different person.
不。我是说,我以为他是另一个人。
He told me he making Super Bowl commercials.
他告诉我,他在做超级碗的广♥告♥。
I didn't know he is a drug dealer.
我不知道,他是毒贩子。
He said you'll help him with bail.
他说,你会帮他保释的。
No way.I just wanna go back home, please?
不可能。我只想回家,求你了?
You are free to go.
你可以走了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
You don't wanna say goodbye
to your boyfriend before you leave?
你不想在离开前,跟你男朋友说再见吗?
No way.
不可能了。
We are through.
我们完了。
Of course you're through.
你们当然完了。
When the going gets tough, gold diggers always are.
当事情变得艰难时,拜金者总是如此。
I'm not a gold digger.
我不是拜金女。
[Captain Tanu] Good luck to you.
[塔努上尉] 祝你好运。
[Peter] Do you have a water?
[彼得]你有水吗?
Get him some water.
给他拿水来。
So thirsty...
太渴了...
Where's my girlfriend?
我女朋友呢?
-She left. -She left?What do you mean?
-她走了。 -她走了?你说什么?
I mean, you ever heard of that Michael Jackson song?
你听说过迈克尔·杰克逊的歌♥吗?
# She's out of my life #
# 她离开了我的生活 #
She's outta your life.
她离开了你的生活。
She is out of your life.
她从你的生活中,消失了。
It's over for you, sir.You will be killed here.
你完蛋了,先生,你会死在这里的。
I cannot wait to see the look on your face
when they execute you by the firing squad.
我等不及要看你,被行刑队处决时的表情了。
I promise you, you'll cry like a baby.
我保证,你会哭得像个孩子。
You'll cry like a baby.
你会哭得像个孩子。
Good luck to you.
祝你好运。
[Peter] We spent three days in trial and we're now awaiting our verdict.
[彼得] 我们花了三天时间进行审判,现在正在等待判决结果。
(雅加达,南区法♥院♥大楼)
Even had the US Consulate's office come.
甚至让美国领♥事♥馆♥的人来了。
[Adam Markman] Hey fellas.
[亚当.马克曼] 嘿,伙计们。
Well, what are you, what are you thinking?
那你是...你是怎么考虑的?
What am I thinking?
我现在能考虑什么?
Well, I'm gonna do my best.
好吧,我会尽力的。
That's all I can do.
这就是我所能做的。
[Bailiff] All rise.
[法警] 全体起立。
Your honor, Mr. Lone was caught with seven kilos of cocaine.
法官大人,隆恩先生被抓时,携带了7公斤可♥卡♥因♥。
He is guilty.
他是有罪的。
He deserves the death penalty.
他应该被判死刑。
Mr. Wilson was the ringleader.Mr. Lone was also a ringleader.
威尔逊先生是主犯。隆恩先生也是主犯。
Yes, your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
I'm Adam Markman with the US Consulate Office.
我是美国领♥事♥馆♥的亚当·马克曼。
And I wish to state our objections to this trial.
我想申明,我们对这次审判的反对意见。
Yeah, we believe the facts were not fully presented
and we enter our objections.
是的,我们认为事实没有被充分陈述,我们提出异议。
Further, we do not believe their actions warrant a death penalty.
此外,我们认为,他们的行为不应判处死刑。
And we consider the death penalty by Firing Squad
to be a cruel and unusual punishment.
我们认为,行刑队的死刑,是一种残忍♥和不寻常的惩罚。
[Judge] Anything you wish to say?
[法官]你有什么想说的吗?
Your Honor,
法官大人,
we are completely innocent of these crimes.
我们对这些罪行,是完全无辜的。
We have been set up.
我们被陷害了。
I don't even know who these men are that have accused us.
我甚至不知道,这些指控我们的人是谁。
We, we just want to go home.
我们,我们只想回家。
Your Honor, we're just tourists.
电影精选列表