Oh, my God. There's cat shit everywhere.
天啊
Oh, my God.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
不会吧
Come on.
这车不能用来逃亡吧
It's not exactly a getaway car.
好吧 算了
Okay, all right.
好疼
Oh, God.
好了 会很挤
Okay, this is gonna be a tight squeeze.
有个人在外面
There's a man outside.
好
Okay.
爸爸还好吗 - 我是你♥爸♥爸
You okay, Daddy? - I'm your daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
车♥库♥的门怎么办
What about the garage door?
撞开它
Go through it.
不知道我行吗 他就在前面
I don't know if I can do it. He's right there.
什么 你一定行的
What? Of course you can.
你是大人了 换做你♥爸♥会怎么做
You're an adult now. What would your dad do?
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy.
我是你♥爸♥爸 大爸爸 - 如果他还清醒
I'm your daddy. Big daddy. - If he were awake.
他会保护家人 - 没错
Protect his family. - That's right.
你在干吗 - 不知道 它突然动了
What are you doing? - I don't know. It just went.
为什么有三个踏板 - 天啊 是手动挡
Why are there three pedals? - Oh, God. It's a stick.
好 踩左踏板 - 好
All right, left pedal. - Okay.
右踏板 冲
Right pedal. Go!
开快点啊
You need to go faster.
不行 这辆车就这么慢 - 等等 你还在第一挡
I can't. This car is slow as shit. - Wait, you're still in first.
他不会开车吗 - 一看就知道
Does he not know how to drive? - Apparently not.
我要做什么 - 左踏板
What do I do? - Left pedal.
右踏板
Right pedal.
好 你做到了 好吗
Okay! You got it, okay?
他想杀了我们 快开
He's trying to kill us. Go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 他像他妈妈一样开车
Sorry. He drives like his mother.
什么
What?
穿过去
Cut across!
看路...往左 天啊
See, see, see! Go left! Oh, my God.
我想带你去那餐厅吃饭
I wanna take you to eat at that restaurant.
快加速
We need to go faster.
奥马尔
Omar!
我的天 - 新年快乐
Oh, my God. - Happy New Year.
天啊 爸 趴下 - 新年快乐
Oh, my God, Dad. Stay down. - Happy New Year.
那车冲着我们来呢 - 他要杀了我们 转弯
That car's coming straight for us. - They're trying to kill us! Turn!
我们去那里买♥♥点蛤蜊吧
Let's get some clams over there.
丹 给我闭嘴 - 好的 妈咪
Shut up, Dan. - Okay, Mommy.
他们就在后面
They're right on our tail.
我来开车
Let me drive.
爸 我绝不会让你开车
I'm not letting you drive, Dad.
让我开 - 不行
Let me drive. - No.
开快点...
Faster, faster.
这是我最快的速度了
I'm going as fast as I can.
天啊 你刚看到了吗
Oh, my God. Did you just see that?
我们快到了
We're seconds away
又一辆车
Another car!
抱歉 喝酒嗑药了
Sorry. It's drink and drugs.
凯尔 右转
Right turn, Kyle.
不好
Shit!
我的天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
抱歉...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你们家都这样过节的吗
Are your family holidays always like this?
我的天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是过山车啊
Roller coaster!
向西朝皮加勒区方向
West towards La Pigalle
看到他们了
I see them
糟了 又是那辆红车 快左转
Shit. It's the red car again. Turn left.
糟...
Sh...
我们在路口拦住他们
We'll cut them off at the intersection
它越来越近了 快...
He's getting closer. Go, go, go, go, go, go.
各位 前面有个路口 要不要减速啊
Guys, there's an intersection. Should I slow down?
不 - 当然不
No! - No, no!
冲啊 凯尔
Drive, Kyle!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 我们做到了...
Oh, my God. We did it. We did it.
太棒了
Yay!
我再也不开车了
I'm never driving again.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
这小不点的车是谁的啊
Whose itty-bitty car is this?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我以为我能说服他
I thought I could make him listen.
你做了你认为对的事
You did what you thought was right.
那现在怎么办呢
So, what now?
我得送你们到安全的地方
I gotta get you guys somewhere safe.
能继续过普通人生活的地方
Somewhere we can still have a normal life.
他们以为你打劫了银行 杰茜
They think you robbed a bank, Jess.
是我们
Us.
你不会坐牢的 好吗
You're not going to jail, okay?
那你呢
But what about you?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
你们待在我身边只会有危险
You guys being around me is only gonna put you in danger.
我不想再这样了
I'm not doing that anymore.
你错了 爸
You're wrong, Dad.
团结才更有力量
We're stronger together.
对啊 还记得拉斯维加斯的事吗
Yeah. Remember Vegas?
听着 这件事能不能一起商量
Look, can we just... Can we talk about this together?
一家人一起想办法啊
We can figure it out as a family.
好 总结一下 我们有哪些选项
Okay. So let's just do a recap of our options.
如果我们现在离开
So if we leave together now,
意味着我们要放弃摩根姓氏
then we just have to give up being the Morgans
成为安德森家族的人 永远躲避芬和警♥察♥的追捕
and be the Andersons and live on the run from Finn and the police forever.
我投反对票
I say no to that plan.
我投两票 - 三票
Me too. - Me three.
四票 - 四票
Me four. - Me four.
抱歉
Sorry.
另个办法是 我们向警方自首
Or we turn ourselves in to the authorities
然后芬揭穿你是肖恩肖恩麦卡弗瑞的身份
and Finn outs you as Sean McCaffrey,
这表示你要去坐牢 可能要坐很久 所以...
and that means you have to go to jail for, like, ever. So...
而所有你曾经得罪过的人 还有可能追杀我们 所以不行
And everyone you ever wronged might still come after us, so pass.
不行 - 大大的不行
Pass. - Hard pass.
爸 不能让你去坐牢
You're not going to jail, Dad.
我该给我爸打个电♥话♥
I should call my dad.
听着 我真的很爱你 不过真的...
Look, I love you so much, but it's just really...
家庭凝聚力可能会是触发点
The family bonding is probably a trigger.
不是 这个... - 只是...真的
No. It's not that. No. It's not... - It's just that... It's really--
只要芬掌管我爸的关系网 我们会一直有危险
We're never gonna be safe as long as Finn has control of my dad's network.
我有个主意 - 我有个主意
I have an idea. - I have an idea.
芬知道我会找上他
Finn will know I'm coming for him.
他会做好万全准备
He'll be prepared.
我们需要拿下麦卡弗瑞的加密服务器
We need to take down the McCaffrey encrypted server,
要做到这点 就要潜入我小时候的房♥子
and to do that we have to get into the house where I grew up.
就在那里 你们看
It's right there. Take a look.
等下 那是你小时候的房♥子
Wait, that's the house you grew up in?
房♥子这个词有点太轻描淡写了
House is an understatement.
抱歉打断一下 我们一直很有钱吗
I'm sorry. Have we been rich this whole time?
你是真的在这里度过你的童年吗
Are you seriously telling me that's where you spent your childhood?
如果那算童年的话 那是吧
If you can call it a childhood, yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊 是维克拉姆
Oh, God. Vikram.
谁
Who?
谁是维克拉姆
Wait. Who's Vikram?
他是我们的管家
He was our butler.
什么 管家
I'm sorry. Butler?
“自己收拾干净”先生 你还有个管家
电影精选列表