我要带着两个弟弟 和奥马尔去圣詹姆斯公园
Anyway, I'm gonna bring the boys to St. James's Park with Omar.
所以你可以小憩一下
So, you can relax for a little bit.
做你的事 点客房♥送餐服务
Just, like, do your thing, order room service,
想做什么做什么
whatever you wanna do.
因为你有3小时27分钟正
Because you have like three hours and exactly 27 minutes
想想如何告诉爸爸我们要搬到俄亥俄州
to figure out how you're gonna tell Dad that we're moving to Ohio.
想想 好吗
Do it. Okay?
祝你好运
Good luck!
马克斯
Max!
(卡多根银行)
嗨 你好 - 您好
Hi, how are you today? - Hi.
丹 - 我要找...
Dan. - I'm looking for a...
我来吧 安妮特 谢谢
I'll take it from here, Annette. Thanks.
艾登克拉克
Aiden Clarke.
我们通过电♥话♥ 旅程还行吗
We spoke on the phone. How was your flight?
再好不过了 - 骗人吧
Terrific. - Liar.
好 倒也是
All right, fair enough.
孩子整晚吵着问 圣诞老人如何在伦敦找到我们
My kid kept me up all night asking how Santa's gonna find us in London.
是这样的 我之前说过 我们最近扩充营业了
Well, look, as I mentioned, we recently expanded
要提升新分行的水平
and we're bringing our new branches up to standard.
你同事说你提供“动力学评估”
Your associate mentioned you offer "kinetic assessment."
展示我们的弱点
Demonstrations of our weaknesses?
这是我们的高级服务
That's our premium service.
我们是高级银行
We're a premium bank.
你要我侵入你的银行
You want me to break into your bank?
现在
Right now?
这是你的工作 不是吗
It's what you do, isn't it?
好 跟我走 放轻松
All right. Walk with me. Nice and casual.
那就是我们的门禁卡入口处
Now, that is a key card entry door.
你该不会等着刷我的卡吧
And I hope you're not expecting to use mine.
不 我会用我的射频扫描器
No, I'll use my RF scanner.
之前有人进去时 我就复♥制♥了门禁卡
I cloned someone's card when they entered earlier.
这个嘛...
Well...
已经开始令人沮丧了
This is already depressing.
我才刚热身呢 你先请
I'm just getting warmed up. After you.
丹 有件事我需要...
Dan, there's something that I need to...
丹 我们不是常说
Dan, you know how we always say,
“开心的父母才能养出快乐的孩子”
"Happy parents make for happy kids"?
你知道什么让人疯狂着迷吗 是俄亥俄州的春天
You know what's crazy beautiful? Ohio in the spring.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我已经吃饱了
I actually already ate.
大部分摄像头是无线的 这就错了
Most of these cameras are wireless. That's a mistake.
应该用有线的
They should be hardwired
否则真正的黑客就能将这里看得一清二楚
or the right hacker could see every inch of this place.
好 你想要我侵入哪里呢
All right, where do you wanna break into?
保险库 就在...
Safe deposit room? It's just down...
这个方向 我知道
This way. I know.
天啊 看看这个 Centcom 584M
Wow. Look at that. Centcom 584M.
很棒的型号♥ 但有个弱点
Good model. Except for one weakness.
我猜猜 是射频扫描器
Let me guess. RF scanner?
不 是好用又老套的回形针
Nah, good old-fashioned paper clip.
不好意思 你不能进来这里
Excuse me, you can't be back here.
(道格芬奇)
道格 就是我要找的人
Doug. Just the man I'm looking for.
你牙缝里有东西
You have something in your teeth,
另外前台有个很不高兴的客户在找你
and there's a very unhappy client asking for you out front.
自信再带点小小的羞辱 是很有帮助的 对吧
Confidence and a little humiliation goes a long way, huh?
很好 这才像样 加固钢筋
All right, this is more like it. Reinforced steel.
让我猜猜 可以防范回形针
Let me guess. Paper clip proof?
还有呢 这个不能用射频扫描器
And then some. There's no RF scanning this one.
需要真的门禁卡
You need an actual card.
我们来用道格的
Let's use Doug's.
我没看到你拿他的卡
I didn't see you take that.
他也没看到 我受过特别教育
Neither did he. I had a unique education.
进去吗 - 你先请
Shall we? - After you.
不 我坚持你先 请
No, I insist. Please.
你究竟是谁 这是怎么回事
Who the hell are you and what's happening here?
道格和安妮特都没认出你
Doug didn't recognize you, and neither did Annette.
你的手挺粗糙的
You got some rough hands.
你不是银行经理
You're no bank manager.
所以我再问一次 你是谁
So I'm gonna ask you again. Who are you?
口袋
Pocket.
慢点
Slowly.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我要你完成这次的工作 肖恩
I want you to finish the job, Sean.
411号♥的保险箱 动作要快
Deposit box 411. Make it quick.
对你这个专家来说应该没问题
It shouldn't be a problem for a pro like you.
快点啊 肖恩 我不想伤害你那美丽的老婆
Chop-chop, Sean. I'd hate to hurt that lovely wife of yours.
拿去
Here.
你得到你想要的 放她走
You have what you want. Let her go.
打开它
Open it.
否则小马克西会变成孤儿
Unless you want little Maxie to be an orphan.
你认得它吧
So, you recognize it then?
是个电子钥匙
It's a digital key.
它不只是电子钥匙 你也清楚
It's more than that and you know it.
是开启一个王国的钥匙
It's the key to the kingdom.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about it?
这个嘛...
Well...
或许这个能给你答案
Maybe this'll help.
你曾是帅气的小伙子
What a handsome lad you were.
认得这个地方吗
Do you recognize where that is?
认得 波特兰 我爸的出生地
Yeah. Portrane. Where my Dad was from.
他呢
Him?
那是佣人的小孩 他叫...
That was the maid's kid. He was...
芬
Finn?
我现在用中名和母亲的姓氏
I go by my middle name now. And my mother's last name.
因为我们父亲从来不让我用他的姓氏
You see, our father never let me use his.
你是我弟弟
You're my brother?
是啊 肖恩
I am, Sean.
是的
Yeah.
但不幸的是我们的团聚是短暂的
Yeah, unfortunately, our reunion will be short-lived.
我的奖励是这个
My prize is this.
你的奖励是承担我们刚犯下的罪责
Your prize is taking the blame for everything we've just done.
这恰恰成为了证明 你为爸爸做过可怕事情的证据
You see, this gives me proof of every ghastly thing you ever did for Dad,
所以最好不要对警♥察♥提起我
so you should probably keep your mouth shut about me to the cops
如果不想被处死的话
if you don't want to be executed.
坐牢更好 相信我
Jail's better, trust me.
还有你要知道
And, just so you know,
没有你我拿不到这个
I could've gotten this without you,
不过这种方式更好
but it's so much sweeter this way.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
我们要如何出去 你有打算吗
How are you planning on getting us out of here?
问得好
Yeah.
我不需要打算 哥 你才要想想
I don't have to, brother. You do.
所以演得逼真点
So be convincing,
否则我杀光你全家
unless you want me to kill your entire family.
他手上有枪
He's got a gun!
趴下... - 大家趴下
Get down. Get down! - Everyone, stay down!
他是个疯子
He's a madman!
说要杀了我
He says he'll kill me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
快走
Walk.
你做得很好 肖恩
You're doing great, Sean.
我让你出来了 她在哪里
I got you out. Where is she?
她在哪里
Where is she?
我让你出来了 她在哪里
I got you out. Where is she?
我总是想象我们再度重逢的情形
I always imagined what it would be like meeting you again.
伟大的肖恩麦卡弗瑞
The great Sean McCaffrey.
爸爸的骄傲和快乐
Dad's pride and joy.
你没事吧
You okay?
电影精选列表