When we were kids, you told me about your way in and out of your castle in Paris.
你说那是你的...
You called it your...
秘密通道
Secret passage.
没错
Yeah.
这是我的外套吗
Is that my coat?
是的
It is.
我觉得挺适合我
I think it suits me.
这外套 这房♥子
This coat, this house.
听着 芬
Look, Finn...
别说了 再见 哥哥
Don't. Goodbye, brother.
先生 打扰一下
If I may, sir.
我们有专门处理这种事情的房♥间
We have a room for things like this.
也很高兴见到你 维克拉姆
It's good to see you too, Vikram.
先生
Sir.
跟他走
Go on.
杰茜
Jess...
安德森
Andersons.
丹
Dan?
你的家人也来了吗
Is your family here?
你在跟你老婆说话
Is that your missus you're talking to?
我不知道“安德森”是什么意思
See, I don't know what Andersons means,
可是我会把它当作是...
but I would take it as...
“再见”
"Goodbye."
(随身摄像机断线)
天啊
Oh, God.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something.
不 我们接下来的行动 你♥爸♥已经说得很明确
No, your dad was clear about what we had to do.
走吧
Go on.
爸爸没事吧
Is Dad okay?
妈 那个...你看
Mom, there's... Look.
那是我的U盘 它没在动
That's my flash drive. It's not moving.
应该是爸掉了
Dad must have dropped it.
如果我们能掌控主机 就能救下他
We can save him if we get control of the main computer.
不 他说如果计划出问题 我就要带你们离开这里
No, he said if the plan went wrong, that I had to get you outta here.
可是他也说了我说了算
But he also said that I was the one who is in charge.
我要临时改变计划
I'm calling an audible.
万一出了什么事 你们马上去美国大使♥馆♥
If anything goes wrong, you head to the US embassy.
我要进去完成行动 救回你们的爸爸
I'm going in there to finish this and to save your dad.
妈 加油
Go, Mom.
她该不会是真的想要...
She's not seriously thinking of...
我的妈呀 是真的
Holy shit. She is.
妈 你想到别想
Mom, don't even think about that.
距离太远了
It's way too far.
我在拉斯维加斯也做到了 - 有吗
I pulled it off in Vegas. - Did you?
因为跟我的记忆有很大的出入
Because I remember it very differently.
我在大学时期能跳5.4米远
In college, I could jump 18 feet.
好 重点是“大学时期”啊
Okay. It feels like the first two words are very relevant here.
我行的
I got this.
天啊 我看不下去
Oh, God. I can't look.
成了
Yes!
妈咪飞过去了
Mommy flew!
我宝刀未老啊
I still got it!
真是的 现在我后悔没看到了
Shit. Now I'm kinda mad I missed it.
你算什么男人 把全家带到这里来
What kinda man brings his whole family here?
我本来还觉得你是个好爸爸
And there I was thinking you were a good dad.
找到他们 他们就在附近
Find them. They're close.
你马上上楼查看一下
You, check upstairs now.
东西拿到手了
I got the thingamajiggy.
妈 动作要快 去找服务器
Hurry, Mom. Get to the server.
明白
Got it.
下去吧 小王子
Down you go, Little Prince.
天啊 这地方好大
Oh, my God. This place is huge.
嘿 维克拉姆 你还记得爸把我在小黑屋里
Hey, Vikram. Remember when Dad locked me down here in the dark
关了四天 就因为我顶嘴
for four days for talking back to him?
我记得效果不错
I remember it working.
请站到井盖上吧
Over the drain, please.
维克拉姆 很高兴你还是那个 为别人带来一缕阳光的人
You know, it's good to see you're still the same ray of sunshine, Vikram.
你真的觉得爸会希望你这样做
I mean, you really think my dad would want this?
这个嘛
Well,
替我问候爸爸
say hello to Dad for me.
很不明智的做法 维克拉姆
That was foolish, Vikram.
我想所谓忠心不复存在了吧
I guess there's no such thing as loyalty anymore.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我对你父亲始终忠心耿耿
My loyalty will always be with your father.
而且就算他们再怎么不和睦
And despite their differences,
我也知道他会要我保护哪个儿子
there is no question as to which son he'd want me to protect.
把他找出来
Find him.
行不行
Did it work?
(授予访问权限)
进去了 - 太好了
We're in! - Yes.
侵入监控中
Accessing the CCTV.
好了...有你的画面了
Okay. Okay, we can see you.
你♥爸♥呢 - 我开始扫描其他数据流
Where's your dad? - I'll start scanning other feeds.
糟了
Shit.
妈...有人要来了 你得另找出路
Mom. Mom, you have company. You need to find a different way out.
妈 她要来了
Mom, she's coming.
找个地方躲起来
You need to hide.
喂 芬
Hey, Finn!
我虽然不想要
I may not have wanted it,
但这是我的房♥子 小♥弟♥弟♥
but this is my house, Little Brother.
她就在外面 继续躲着
She's right there. You have to stay hidden.
妈 千万别动
Mom, please don't move.
这好像行不通
I don't think that's an option.
完了 - 妈
Shit. - Mom!
小王子
Little Prince!
我去
Fu--
漂亮
Nice.
不会吧
No.
是昨晚那家伙
It's the guy from last night.
妈 有人来抓我们了
Mom, we've got company.
我来了
I'm coming.
天啊 得意忘形了
God! I got a little cocky there.
快好了吗 能不能快点啊
Are you almost done? Can you hurry up?
正在努力
I'm working on it.
完了 电瓶没电了 凯尔 拜托 再快一点 行吗
Crap, the battery's dead. Kyle, please. Can you do it a little faster?
车子发动不了
The car's not working.
快点 凯尔
Hurry, Kyle.
(检测到防火墙)
糟了
Shit.
他逼近我们了
He's getting closer.
(绕开防火墙)
这是我最快的速度了
I'm going as fast as I can.
(启动病毒)
(检测到病毒 警告)
好了吗
Are you done?
应该好了 - 好 我们走吧
I hope so. - Okay, let's go.
好了 快跑
Okay, move.
马克斯 快 我们走
Max, come on. Let's go.
妈咪要怎么找到我们 - 没事 马克斯 妈会没事的
How will Mommy find us? - It's okay, Max. Mom's okay.
来 把他交给我 - 抱着马克斯
Here, give him to me. - Take Max.
他就是石油公♥司♥的执行人员
He's an oil company enforcer!
快走...
Go, go, go, go, go!
到了
Okay.
尼娜 凯尔 你们在哪儿
Nina, Kyle, where are you?
在哪里 冷静
Where... Okay.
尼娜 凯尔 你们在哪儿
Nina, Kyle, where are you?
尼娜
Nina?
好...
Okay, okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈
Mom.
我们去那里 快
Let's go there. Come on.
马克斯 坐上旋转木马 好吗
Max, get in the carousel, okay?
好 走吧 马克斯 快
All right. Let's go, Max. Let's go.
糟了
电影精选列表