天啊
My God.
你不是还有训练吗 - 没了 我让他们早走
Don't you have practice soon? - No, I let them go early
感恩节嘛 我的时间全给你
for Thanksgiving, so I'm all yours.
第三次的约会时间全给我
Third date all mine?
当然 - 哇 太好了
Yes. - Wow. All right.
我们有这些大人看住小孩 - 不要
We'll have the adults watch the kid. - No.
好主意啊 - 看好你弟弟就行了
That's a wonderful idea. - Just keep an eye on your brother.
快去看看新的秋千套装 看好你们弟弟
You gotta check out the new swing set. Watch your brother.
(一个月之后)
是你
You.
圣诞快乐 芬
Merry Christmas, Finn.
我带了点东西给你
I brought you something.
你是来搞笑的吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
不打开吗
You gonna open it?
我能打开吗
Can I open this?
当然 麦卡弗瑞先生
Of course, Mr McCaffrey
麦卡弗瑞先生 你是这里的老大
Mr. McCaffrey, huh? You're running the joint?
尊敬他人 生活会很舒适
Little respect makes you comfy.
希望它合身
I hope it fits.
来 试一下嘛
Come on, try it on.
你穿上去很好看啊
It looks good on you.
看起来真的像两个白♥痴♥
We look like real twats.
我们是兄弟啊
We're brothers.
所以 接下来呢
So, what now?
我们玩牌
We play.
你最好别出老千
You better not cheat.
我肯定是要出老千的
Of course I'm gonna cheat.
也不看看我是被谁带大的 - 是哦 我还是能赢你
I mean, look who raised me. - Yeah, and I'll still beat you.
是吗
Yeah?
就像在巴黎赢我一样
What, like you beat me in Paris?
电影精选列表