What? - Why?
等等 你要说的是我讨厌她吧
Wait, you mean I'm not gonna like her.
她是不是像以前那个 超级性感的刺客格温呢
Are we talking super sexy assassin in the Gwen mold?
不 斯韦特兰娜曾是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报员
No. Svetlana was Russian intelligence.
斯韦特兰娜
Svetlana?
杰茜 这是很典型的俄♥罗♥斯♥名字
It's a typical Russian name, Jess.
就像苏珊 - 真的吗
It's like Susan. - Seriously?
那我不继续说了
I rest my case.
你跟斯韦特兰娜曾经是...
So you and Svetlana were...
只是玩玩罢了
It wasn't serious.
纯肉体的吸引 - 你为什么想要挑起事端
Purely physical. - Why are you trying to pick a fight?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm...
好了 我们到了
All right. This is it.
至少跟我说她的姓氏很难听
At least tell me the rest of her name is ugly.
斯韦特兰娜罗曼诺娃
Svetlana Romanova.
真该死
Damn it.
要是你某位前任能助我们脱困 我不会计较的
If some ex of yours was the way out of this mess, I'd be cool with it.
如果他的名字叫大柱麦克龙鸟呢
What if his name was Rod McLongDong?
大柱麦克龙鸟 什么嘛...
Rod McLongDong. What the...
那我就会问大柱 麦克龙鸟是苏格兰哪一部分的姓氏
Well, I'd ask Rod what part of Scotland the McLongDongs are from
他们的苏格兰纹是怎样的
and what pattern their tartan is.
我不会计较的
I'm totally cool.
你思想真龌龊
You've got a dirty mind.
等下别盯着人看 凯尔 好吗 - 我不敢保证
Try not to stare, Kyle. All right? - I promise nothing.
肖恩 - 斯韦特兰娜
Sean! - Svetlana?
天啊 - 天啊
Oh, God. - Wow.
嘿 拿着
Hey. Hold this.
好的 - 他敏感...
Okay. - He's allergic to...
还是那么帅气
Still so handsome.
不...
No. No, no, no.
是的...
Yes, yes, yes.
不...嗨 是哦 - 你好 我是杰茜卡 他老婆
No. No. Hi. Yes. - Hi. I'm Jessica, his wife.
很高兴认识你 - 肖恩
It is such a joy to meet you. - Sean.
这么久没见 你去哪了
Where you have been so long time?
又不写信给我 - 去了我床上
And you don't write. - In my bed.
很高兴见到大家
I'm so happy to see all of you.
你好
Hi.
都是你家人吗 - 对 除了他
Is this your family? - Yes. Except for him.
所以你们怎么了 逃亡吗 要进来吗
So, what, are you on the run, guys? You come in?
天啊 里面有更多猫咪
Holy shit! You have more cats.
来 进来吧...
Okay. Come in, come in.
这是什么味道 - 马克西
What's that smell? - Maxie...
抱歉 这里没有圣诞树
Sorry, I don't have Christmas tree.
还要摆放出来 又要装饰它
That requires getting out, which requires getting dressed.
来 请坐 我的家就是你的家
So sit, sit. My casa is your casa.
像极了邦妮和克莱德 鸳鸯大盗
Quite the Bonnie and Clyde, eh?
天啊
Oh, my God.
没事的
It's okay.
小恶魔
The little fiend.
这么说很可恶 但你很适合犯罪
I really do hate to say it, crime suits you.
你看上去很性感
You look really hot there.
我再也没办法上班了
I am never going to work again.
别担心 你可以像我一样退休
Don't worry. Just retire like me.
我现在玩填字游戏
I do crosswords puzzles now.
对我们这个年龄段女人的头脑非常好
It's so good for the brains when we are this age, as women.
对我们这个年龄的头脑非常好 你该试试看 很有必要的
So good for brains our age. You should try it. Very necessary.
她喜欢填字游戏
She likes crosswords.
是哦 你们饿吗
Yes. Are you hungry?
你看起来很饿 - 我饿死了
You look hungry. - I'm starving.
是吗 我刚煮了罗宋汤
Yes? I just made borscht.
你喜欢罗宋汤吗 小子
You like borscht, boy?
好吃... - 真好吃
Good. Good. - Delicious.
非常好吃
It's so good.
你会觉得好吃
So good for you.
好好吃哦
It's so good.
好吃...吃进肚子里
Yummy, yummy, yummy. In my tummy, tummy.
你还有办法给我父亲的加密服务器 发个信息吗
Do you think you could still get a message to my father's encrypted server?
不过我以为他死了 死透了
But I thought he was dead. Very dead.
是的 但有人接替他的位子
Yes, he is. But somebody new has taken over.
不应该是你接替吗
What happened to you taking over?
我老早就不是他的同道中人了
Well, I went a different direction a long time ago.
我现在有妻有儿
I'm a dad now, a husband.
彻底的伪装 我喜欢
Deep cover. I like it.
你需要讨好她父亲还是怎样吗
You need to get close to her Dad or something?
不用 他是个很好的岳父
No, he's a wonderful father-in-law
他当然很好
Yeah, of course he is.
甜蜜的情侣
Such a sweet couple.
罗宋汤
Borscht.
我完蛋了
I'll be damned.
马克斯从不喜欢吃东西
Max never eats anything.
真是好孩子 我喜欢
This is a good boy. I like this one.
你怎么回事 快吃
What is your problem? Eat.
凯尔 - 我替他道歉
Kyle. - I'm so sorry about him.
不 我刚刚...吃了
No, I just... I ate...
给我吃
Eat!
我喜欢这孩子
I like this one.
芬答应见面了 - 见面
Finn's agreed to meet. - Meet?
杰茜 我要试着跟他讲道理
I have to try to reason with him, Jess.
丹 他看上去不像是个讲道理的人
He did not seem like he was reasonable, Dan.
如果芬不是你弟弟 你还会这么做吗
Would you be doing this with Finn if he wasn't your brother?
大概不会
No, probably not.
但我不能像干掉我爸派来的混混那样 把他干掉 杰茜
But I can't just take him out like some thug my dad sent, Jess.
他是我亲弟弟
He's my blood.
芬以前是个好孩子
Finn was a good kid back then.
是我爸把他变成现在这个样子
My dad made him this way.
我怎么都得试试看
I have to try.
你们约在哪里见面
Where are you gonna meet?
博物馆 是我熟悉的地方
At a museum. I know it well.
那里有金属探测器 芬不会带武器
There are metal detectors. Finn won't be armed.
一旦察觉到有不对劲的地方 我不会接近他
I won't approach if I sense anything's wrong.
我会注意安全的
I'll be careful.
你还真有种 敢约我出来见面
Well, you've got some balls asking for a meet.
你还是来了
Yet here you are.
回到这个城市 感觉很微妙
It's strange being back in this city.
让我对爸爸的离开有了莫名的实感
It makes Dad being gone feel real somehow.
他在我的人生里从未存在过
He was gone for me my whole life.
我12岁那年
When I was 12,
我在冰冷的大雨中 在你别♥墅♥外等了好几个小时
I waited outside your mansion in the freezing rain for hours,
就为了看一眼你过的生活
just to catch a glimpse of the life you had.
最终你走出来
Eventually, you came out,
你们两个穿着相配的双排纽扣大衣 像那种海军的外套
the two of you, wearing matching peacoats, the kind you get in the navy.
虽然你当时看起来像...
And although you looked like...
白♥痴♥
well, like twats,
可我还是嫉妒你
I was so jealous.
我想追上去对你们大喊 我也是你们的亲人
I wanted to run after you, yell at you both that I'm your blood.
但我的腿冻得失去了知觉
But my legs were numb from the cold.
然后爸爸用骄傲的眼神看着你走掉
And you walked off, Dad looking at you with pride.
芬 不是你想的那样
It wasn't like you thought, Finn.
我抛弃了从前的生活
I left that life behind.
听你这么说 我该觉得好过点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
给你的东西 你不要
That you didn't even want what you were given?
我的意思是 你比我好多了
I'm telling you you were better off.
说得容易 爸爸的小王子
That's easy for you to say, Daddy's Little Prince.
别这么叫我 - 什么 爸爸的小王子
Don't call me that. - What, Daddy's Little Prince?
我说了别这么叫我
I said, "Don't call me that."
你知道爸想杀了我吧
You do know Dad tried to kill me, right?
知道
Yeah.
说实话 那是你咎由自取
Frankly, you had it coming.
你和爸是一样的人
You and Dad are the same.
你们都背弃了亲骨肉
You both abandoned your flesh and blood.
我会为了他们牺牲自己
电影精选列表