You had a butler, Mr. Clean Up After Yourself?
“自己洗碗碟” - 没错
"Do all your own dishes." - Exactly.
好了 我知道了 到此为止
Okay, I get it. That's enough.
我会一直利用这点来反驳你
I'm gonna hold this over you forever.
接下来该怎么办
So, what's the plan?
现在的保安措施肯定非常严密
Security is tight at the best of times.
目前芬雇佣了欧洲最致命的杀手
Right now, Finn's got the most lethal assassins on payroll.
宅子肯定到处布满监控摄像机
The mansion will be heavily guarded, with surveillance cameras everywhere.
天台是潜入房♥子的最佳途径
Best way in is on the roof.
我们有通讯设备和随身摄像机
We've got comms, body cams,
四个半摩根家族的人
four-and-a-half Morgans,
一个奥马尔
one Omar,
还有从斯韦特兰娜家里 带走的一些监控设备
and some surveillance equipment from Svetlana's place.
爸 如果能把这个插入终端电脑
Dad, if you get this into the terminal,
我就能将主机和里面的档案清得一干二净
I can wipe the mainframe and all of the files.
暗♥杀♥网络和肖恩麦卡弗瑞将不复存在
No more secret assassin network. No more Sean McCaffrey.
听着 我们需要在街上制♥造♥干扰
Look, we're also gonna need a distraction on the street.
你有认识的人吗
You know anybody?
我应该能叫到几个人
Think I can call a few people.
杰茜 我进去后 在外面你说了算
Jess, while I'm inside, you're calling the shots outside.
出了任何状况 立即取消任务 隐姓埋名
If anything goes wrong, you all abort and disappear.
成为安德森
Become the Andersons.
听清楚了吗 这是暗号♥
Is that clear? That's the code word.
没得商量
It's nonnegotiable.
明白
Got it.
妈说取消任务 你们得走 不得犹豫
Mom says to abort, you go. That's it.
好 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
马克西
Maxie,
没事的 孩子
it's gonna be okay, buddy.
要和我一起攀爬吗
Wanna go for a climb with me?
我喜欢天台
I like roofs.
这是我的荣幸 爸爸
It would be an honor, Daddy.
丹
Dan.
来 大家伸出手
All right, everybody, get it in.
快 为摩根家族打气
Come on, for the Morgans.
数到三
On three.
摩根家族
Morgans.
我得数到三啊 老兄 - 抱歉
I gotta say "three" first, dude. - Sorry.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
摩根家族
Morgans!
好 我们把车停在宅子的西边
All right, we're parked just west of the mansion.
好 谢谢杰茜 随时待命
All right. Thanks, Jess. Stand by.
(初始化)
(校准完成)
随身摄像机连线成功
Body cams are live.
(随身摄像机一号♥)
尼娜 会用那个麦克风了吗
Nina, you figure out that mic yet?
会 其实还挺厉害的 我要留着它
Yeah. Actually, this thing's awesome. I'm keeping it.
天啊 他们在干什么
God, what are they doing?
好恶心啊 - 你拿这个在干吗
That's horrible. - What are you doing with that?
对啊 真是个变♥态♥ 恶心
Yeah. Seriously, perv. Gross.
你认真的吗
Really?
爸 我接收到一些对讲机的频率
Dad, I'm picking up some walkie-talkie frequencies.
收到 凯尔 我们正在接近另个监控
Copy, Kyle. We're approaching another camera.
我正在搜索无线电频率
I'm scrubbing for radio frequencies now.
尼娜 麦克风对准它
Nina, roll tape on this.
你往左 我往右
You go left. I'll go right.
录音中
Recording.
奥马尔 听我指挥 数到一跳下 三 二 一 跳
Omar, on my mark, drop down. In three, two, one. Go.
嗨 哈里
Hey, Harry.
肖恩麦卡弗瑞 狡猾的小子
Sean McCaffrey. You cheeky prick.
20年前 你会在我背后开枪
Twenty years ago, you'd have shot me in the back.
我不再是那个肖恩了
I'm not that guy anymore.
那就好 他是个混♥蛋♥ - 太同意了
Good. He was an arsehole. - Couldn't agree more.
不如把自己绑在栏杆上吧
Why don't you tie yourself to that railing?
不绑怎么样
Bite me.
丹
Dan?
我没事
I'm here.
那就好
Okay.
哈里 天台有什么动静吗
Harry, have you seen any movement on the rooftops?
嘿 凯尔 我们要赶快答复
Hey, Kyle. We're gonna need an answer quick.
好的 - 你行的
Okay. - You got this.
(狡猾的小子)
哈里 快回答
Harry, I said report.
凯尔 快点啊 - 尼娜 给我点时间
Come on, Kyle. - Nina, give me a second.
好 有了
Okay, got something.
狡猾的小子
You cheeky prick.
听着 蠢货 替我办事就要听我指挥 听清楚了吗
Listen, wanker. When you work for me, you do things as I say. Is that clear?
你行的 凯尔 快点
You've got this, Kyle. Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole.
我爸以前能忍♥受这种行为吗
Would my dad have put up with this?
现在这个情况 有很多事情 是你♥爸♥可能接受不了的
There are many things about this situation your father would have found unacceptable.
继续保持警惕
Just keep your eyes open.
你棒棒的
You rock.
做得好 凯尔
Great save, Kyle.
还有最后一个摄像头 处理掉
There's one last camera. Take it out.
那是奥马尔的朋友 太好了... 他们来了 好 我去了
Is that Omar's friends? Yes! Yes. They came. Okay. Let's go.
这么多人
There's so many.
这些大型石油公♥司♥的问题在于...
You know the problem with these big oil companies is...
他们把利润看得比人类和地球还要重要
...they're prioritizing profit over people and the planet
奥马尔 你亲生爸爸肯定为你感到骄傲
Omar, your real dad would be proud.
帕克斯科尔公♥司♥的总裁 开私人飞机 又开私人游艇
The CEO of Paxcore is taking his private plane to his private yacht...
你们知道造成漏油事件 这位有钱有势的人住在哪里
...and you know where that oil-spilling fat cat lives?
就在这里
Right there!
停止石油污染 支持气候革命
Stop oil pollution! Climate revolution!
这些混♥蛋♥从哪儿冒出来的
Who are you arseholes?
快行动 爸
Come on, Dad.
豆宝 有天你会改变这个世界
You're gonna change the world one day, Beans.
我知道我会的
I know.
你是这次示♥威♥的主办人吗
Are you the organizer of this protest?
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
能看一下你的身份证吗
Can I see your identity card?
我有护照 在包里
I have my passport. But it's in my bag.
你到底会不会说法语
Do you speak French or not at all?
小姐
Madame...
你没带东西 - 我没带在身上
You have nothing on you? - I don't have it on me.
好 我们到一边去
Okay, let's move aside a little
革命万岁
Long live the revolution!
好浪漫啊
That's romantic.
你会嫁给奥马尔吗
Are you gonna marry Omar?
白♥痴♥
Pricks.
嘿
Hey.
爸 打扰一下 这是你的秘密藏宝处吗
Excuse me, Dad. Is that your stash?
我看看 - 什么
Let me see. - Wait, what?
喂 我也年轻过
Hey, I was a teenager too.
你有萨米尔的车♥库♥
You had Samir's garage.
尼娜有本空心的书
Nina had that hollowed-out book.
什么 那个你都知道
What, you knew about that?
当然 - 我怎么不知道
Yeah. - Are you kidding me?
这些都是我的
And this is all mine.
什么是藏宝处
What's a stash?
闭嘴
Shut up.
里面有通往城♥堡♥的真正钥匙
And here's the real key to the castle.
等一下 爸 不是有警报吗
Wait. Hold on, Dad. Isn't it alarmed?
没有 1994年我就把线路改了
No, I rerouted the wire in '94.
问题是不知道他们知不知道
The question is whether they ever noticed.
他们不知道
Nope.
我才不信
I don't buy it.
没想到他居然还收着这些东西
I can't believe he kept all of this.
我能想到
I can.
欢迎回家 小王子
Welcome home, Little Prince.
天啊 是芬的声音 - 糟了
Oh, my God. That's Finn. - Shit.
小的时候你就告诉我 你如何进出在巴黎的城♥堡♥
电影精选列表