Okay, enough about me.
决定好圣诞节什么时候回来了吗
Did you decide what day you're gonna come back for Christmas?
对
Yeah.
关于这个问题
About that.
不行...杰茜 摩根一家 从来都是一起过圣诞节
No, no, no, no, no. Jess, the Morgans are always together on Christmas.
没有商量的余地
That's nonnegotiable.
她需要坐来回的国际航♥班♥ 丹
She'd have to make a round-trip international flight, Dan.
何必呢 而且还是在她开学之前 回来几天又要飞走
For what? A couple of days before she starts classes again?
而且你也知道她对她造成的碳足迹 已经感到非常不安
And you know she's already freaking out about her carbon footprint.
拜托 - 凯尔
Please. - Kyle,
没有尼娜的圣诞节 你能想象吗
can you imagine Christmas without Nina?
可以啊 - 我谢谢你 还帮倒忙
Yeah. - Thanks. You're a big help.
丹 她已经20岁了
Dan. She's 20.
我要去和闺蜜们聚会了 回头见 好吗
I've got my girls thing. I'll see you later. All right?
爱你们 - 她一定要回家
Love you, guys. - She's gotta come home.
看情况吧
We'll see.
好了 我还有些事 那就...
All right, well, I got a thing, so...
你去哪里 不行 你哪儿都不能去
Where are you going? No. You're not going anywhere.
你还在被禁足
You're still grounded.
你是在开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
你把塔夫脱高中所有的成绩记录删了
You erased the entire grades record for all of Taft High.
所以呢 这是作为学长开的玩笑
Yeah, and? It's a senior prank.
你差点坐牢
You almost went to jail.
打游戏是打游戏 黑客是犯法的
Gaming is one thing. Hacking is illegal.
我已经18岁了 你也不是我的合法监护人
Well, I'm 18 now, and you're not my legal guardian,
所以你不能再禁我的足了
so you can't ground me anymore.
对 但你现在住在我的家
Right. Right, but I'm the owner of the house you live in.
你的饮食 网络还有其他 乱七八糟的东西 都是我付的钱
I pay for your food, your Internet, all your other shit.
你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere.
你得准备申请大学
You gotta work on your college application.
我去准备申请大学 - 没错 就该这样
I'll go work on my application. - Yeah, that's what I thought.
怎么这么多事情啊 老兄
What's going on around here, dude?
明明是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
你想尼娜回家吗 - 想啊
You want Nina to come home? - Yeah.
早 - 老板 早安
Morning. - Morning, boss.
嘿 伊萨 我是不是太常出差了
Hey, Issa, you think I travel too much for work?
是不是杰茜卡说了什么
Did Jessica say something?
其实我不清楚 也许吧
Well, I don't know. Maybe.
可是你在扩大生意 不是吗
But you're building your business, right?
我是这么说的 而且是事实
That's what I said. And it's true.
可我们一家人总聚不到一起
But we're never together as a family anymore.
我是说我们像夜游的船只
I mean, we're like ships passing in the night.
最近有国际生意要谈吗 - 有
Any international offers come in lately? - Yeah.
奥斯陆有个科技初创公♥司♥ 想要测试保安措施
We got a tech start-up in Oslo. They want their security tested.
不要 好 在墨西哥市 联邦快递的配送中心...
No. Okay, FedEx distribution center in Mexico City...
英国呢
What about the UK?
上周确实有家伦敦银行联络我们
A bank did reach out from London last week.
(卡多根银行)
很好 这个比较像样点
All right. This is more like it.
让团队开始做初期准备
All right, have the team start the initial prep.
好 收到
Okay. Got it.
(我们的目标:帮你致富)
摩根家族圣诞节行动开始了
Operation Morgan Family Christmas is a go.
在伦敦过圣诞节
Christmas in London?
对啊 你想想
Yeah, think about it.
完成一个简单的工作 整个旅程算公费
I knock out one quick job and the whole trip's a business expense.
不用多付钱
It pays for itself.
喂 手不能在5点钟和7点钟
Hey! There's no 5:00 and 7:00.
时刻保持在10点和2点钟的位置 否则以后没得开车
It's 10:00 and 2:00 at all times or you lose your driving privileges.
好了 别把我当小孩了 我通过驾照考试了
Okay. Well, stop treating me like a kid. I passed my test.
我不想去伦敦 我很忙
I don't wanna go to London. I'm busy.
圣诞节 忙什么
At Christmas? With what?
有个比赛
There's a tournament.
况且 我不需要飞4800公里
And besides, I don't need to fly 3,000 miles
给你最宝贝的女儿做陪衬
to play second fiddle to your golden child.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们从不偏心
We don't play favorites.
你先来的 你先走 - 我知道 但他的灯在闪
You arrived first, go ahead. - I know, but he's flashing.
这个是“请走吧”的国际信♥号♥♥
That's the international sign for "go ahead."
好 “拒绝乘客对司机 指手画脚”的信♥号♥♥是什么
Okay, what's the international sign for stop backseat driving?
丹 伦敦真的很远 马克斯也没坐过飞机
Dan, London is really far, and Max has never flown before.
他总要乘第一次的
Well, he's gotta start sometime.
等一下 我困惑了
Wait, I'm confused.
现在你不想在伦敦过圣诞节
Now you don't wanna spend Christmas in London?
我以为你会很兴奋
I thought you'd be thrilled.
不是 我是觉得我们应该 在自己家度过圣诞节
No, I just think that we should enjoy Christmas at our house.
也不知道以后还有没有机会
Who knows how many more we're gonna have?
对啊 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's my point exactly.
尼娜和凯尔很快会有他们自己的家庭
Nina and Kyle are gonna have their own families before we know it.
我要一直交女朋友 至少十年
I'm playing the field for at least a decade.
拜托了 - 好恶心
So gross. - Please.
驶上右车道 你这花♥花♥公♥子♥
You know what? Get in the right lane, Hef.
听着 我只想要我们一家在一起 就这样
Look, I just want us to be together as a family. That's all I want.
这主意不错 妈咪
It's a great idea, Mommy.
没错 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
只要我们在一起就是家 对吧
I mean, as long as we're together, that's where home is, right?
家不是用房♥子或城市来定义的
Home isn't defined by a house or a city.
对吧 - 是 这或许行得通
Right? - Yeah, this could work.
我们去探望尼娜 在新的环境 体验一下圣诞节
We visit Nina and we see how Christmas feels in a new setting.
我们不是和布法罗市密不可分 对吧 孩子
Hell, we're not tied to Buffalo, are we, kid?
我们确实爱布法罗市 - 不 伦敦 好 就这么决定
Well, we do love Buffalo. - No. London. Yes, let's do it.
很好 - 停车标志
Yeah. - Stop sign!
糟糕
Shit!
我觉得还是妈说得对
You know what? Mom's right.
去伦敦是个好主意 我们快离开吧
London's a great idea. Let's get out of here.
(英国 伦敦)
我搞不清这是自♥由♥奔放的波西米亚风格 还是令人担忧的情况
You know, I can't tell if this is bohemian cool or deeply concerning.
什么 我觉得很好啊
What? I think it's fine.
我们不应该按照计划 等一下在酒店和尼娜碰面吗
Shouldn't we meet Nina later at the hotel like we planned?
不 要是留在酒店 我们肯定会睡着的
No, no. If we'd have stayed at the hotel, we would've all fallen asleep,
然后会有时差
and then you've got jet lag.
我们需要撑过今天
We just gotta power through today...
好的 - 就没事了
Yeah. - ...and then we'll be fine.
而且她见到我们会很兴奋 对吧 凯尔
Besides, she's gonna be psyched to see us. Right, Kyle?
管他的 我尿急 所以...
Yeah, I don't care. I gotta pee, so...
到了 18号♥ - 什么 到了
This is it, 18. - What? What, this?
小心点 - 什么
Watch out. - What?
什么 这...你觉得她会在这里
What? That... Do you think... Is she in there?
我不知道 - 我觉得她不应该在这里
I don't know. - I don't think she should be in here.
凯尔 等等
Kyle, wait.
我觉得我们女儿非法居住在这里
I think our daughter's a squatter.
紧急征用厕所
Bathroom emergency.
圣诞快乐 豆宝
Merry Christmas, Beans.
你来早了 - 宝贝 你好
You're early. - Hi, honey.
你得装作见到妈妈很高兴啊
You gotta act like you're happy to see your mom.
看看这些自然采光
Look at all of this natural light.
不是说好在酒店碰面的吗
What happened to meeting at the hotel?
嘿...绿色和平小姐姐 你的花洒没关呢
Hey. Hey, Little Miss Greenpeace, you left the shower running.
是 你就...放着 别管了...
Yeah, it's... Can you just... Just leave it, please. Just...
好 有人 危险的陌生人 那是一个男人
Okay, a person. Stranger danger. That's a man.
什么...
What the...
别...请放开他 没事的...
No. No, no. Just please let him go. It's fine...
他是...他是我男朋友
He's my... This is my boyfriend.
妈 爸 他叫奥马尔
Mom, Dad. Omar.
他的肌肉湿湿的
He's got wet muscles.
奥马尔 见见摩根家族
Omar, the Morgans.
你好 爸爸 - 别乱叫 兄弟
Hey, Daddy. - Easy there, pal.
他是你男朋友 这男的...
Hey. He is your boyfriend? This guy is--
是肌肉男
Ripped.
妈 你很恶心
Mom, gross.
抱歉 我是杰茜卡摩根 很高兴认识你
Sorry, I'm Jessica Morgan. Very nice to meet you.
您好 我看出尼娜为什么这么漂亮了
Enchanté. I see where Nina gets her beauty.
电影精选列表