Shit.
你搞砸了 丹尼小子
You blew it, Danny Boy.
受过再多训练 我还是赢得了你
All that training, and I still beat you.
(资金转移警报)
(剩余资金 零美元)
(所有记录删除中)
不...
No, no.
不行
No.
(资产转移完成 所有档案已删除)
不
No.
不...
No, no, no, no. No, no, no!
怎么了 芬尼
What's the matter, Finny?
几个脸上有青春痘的臭屁孩 还挺厉害吧
Not bad for a couple pimple-faced brats, huh?
(2025年班级送上“去死”)
我要杀了你 还有那些混账孩子
I'm gonna kill you and those bloody kids!
你在哪里 - 就在这里
Where are ya? - Right here.
痛
Shit.
你想要个弟弟陪你玩耍
You want a brother to play with?
放下吧 芬
Let it go, Finn.
爸的集团没了
Dad's empire's gone.
你得不到任何好处
There's nothing left to win.
放下吧 - 那就玩到底 小王子
Let it go! - Well, let's play, Little Prince.
妈咪
Mommy!
天啊
Oh, my God.
好 你们快点 快走
Okay. Come on, you guys.
快...警♥察♥ 救命啊
Go, go. Police! Help!
他们听不到
They can't hear us.
好了
Okay.
再见了 孩子们
Goodbye, children
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
嘿 我们是被通缉的英国银行抢劫犯
Hey! We're the bank robbers wanted in England,
可我们真的很需要帮助
but we really need your help.
哥 捉迷藏玩得很棒啊
Nice little game of hide-and-seek, Brother.
肖恩 你知道吗
You know, Sean,
我很好奇
I'm interested.
你享受和家人的假期吗
Are you enjoying your family vacation?
要是你以弟弟的身份来找我
You know, if you'd have come to me as a brother,
你会是家里的一份子
you could have been a part of that family.
可惜 你想要杀他们
Instead, you try to kill them.
不 肖恩
No, Sean.
我要杀的人是你
I'm trying to kill you.
你以为你赢了
You thought you'd won, didn't you?
可是肖恩 你要明白
But you see, Sean,
我不需要爸的集团
I don't need Dad's empire.
以前一无所有都能爬到今天的位子 我可以再来一遍
I rose from nothing once. I'll do it again.
那你的生命里依然毫无意义可言
And you'll still have nothing in your life that matters.
那么 或许
Well, then maybe
我可以找个刚成为寡妇的田径教练
I'll look up a recently widowed track coach.
放弃吧 肖恩 你这一辈子输定了
Give it up, Sean. You'll never win!
有值得奋斗目标的人是我
I'm the only one who has something left to fight for.
你什么也没有 芬 什么也没有
You got nothing, Finn. Nothing.
你有什么
And what have you got?
你那些宝贝又无聊至极的家人
Your precious, boring family.
没错
That's right.
现在请你别妨碍我 让我享受剩下的家庭假日
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to enjoy the rest of my family vacation.
我说过圣诞节无论在哪里度过都无所谓
I told you it doesn't matter where we are for Christmas.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
摩根家族圣诞节行动开始了
Operation Morgan Family Christmas is a go.
不管在什么地方 只要一家人在一起就行了
All right, I don't care where we are, as long as we are together as a family.
我好爱你们
I love you guys so much.
爱你 - 圣诞节快乐
Love you. - Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐 - 圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
爷爷账户里的钱不是消失了吗
You know that money that disappeared from Grandpa's accounts?
我把钱转给了绿色和平
I had it transferred to Greenpeace.
什么
What?
真的吗 - 圣诞节快乐
Really? - Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
不客气
You're welcome.
就是他们 - 是的 爸爸 就是他们
This is them? - Oui, Papa. That's them.
奥马尔
Omar!
好了...我也很高兴见到他 适可而止
Okay, okay. I'm happy to see him too. That's enough.
适可而止
That's enough.
各位 这是我爸
You guys, this is my dad.
他是国际刑♥警♥组织秘♥书♥长♥
He's the Secretary General of Interpol.
不好意思 你是不是应该早说呀
Excuse me, could you maybe have mentioned that?
我试过告诉你们很多次呀
No, I tried many times.
不过你说得对 要给他打电♥话♥
But you were right about calling him.
我们把一切都说开了
We spoke about everything.
分歧也解决了 所以...
We settled our differences, so...
对
Yeah.
先生 你应该为你儿子感到非常骄傲
You know, you should be so proud of your son, sir.
我叫丹摩根 - 很高兴认识你
I'm Dan Morgan. - Nice to meet you.
这是我女儿 尼娜 我儿子 凯尔
This is my daughter, Nina, and that's my son, Kyle.
你要知道他们刚刚解决掉
You should know they just took down
这世界最危险的犯罪组织之一
one of the most dangerous criminal networks in the world.
这是我太太 杰茜卡 - 嗨...
That's my wife, Jessica. - Hi. Hi.
即将成为俄亥俄州立大学 女子田径队总教练
Soon to be Head of Women's Track at Ohio State.
俄亥俄州立大学 - 是的...
Ohio State? - Yeah. Yeah.
太棒了 - 天啊
That's incredible. - Oh, my gosh!
这样重要的工作非你莫属呀
You deserve a big job like that.
太棒了 你怎么都不告诉我
That's incredible. Why didn't you tell me?
什么 天啊 我替你感到骄傲
What? Oh, my God. I'm so proud of you.
等等 那是我们的小儿子 马克斯
Wait. That's our youngest, Max.
马克斯呢 - 等一下
What happened to Max? - Wait.
在哪...马克西
Where's... Maxie!
那...不行 那不是...
That... No, that's not...
是你儿子吗 - 吼...
Is this your son? - Ho ho ho.
不...马克斯 那不是...
No, no, no, Max. That's not...
噢 别叫了 让他去吧 爸爸
Oh, no. Let him have it, Daddy.
让他去吧
Let him have it.
天啊 - 圣诞老公公 圣诞快乐
Oh, my gosh. - Happy Christmas, Santa.
嘿 看好你弟弟
Hey, let's keep an eye on your brother.
(11个月后)
(俄亥俄州 哥伦布市)
我很开心那里一切顺利 你应该好好玩
I'm glad things are good there, and you should be having fun,
可是你需要懂得平衡读书和玩耍的时间
but you have to find and maintain a balance between studying and partying.
这里一切安好 你不用担心 好吗
And things are good here. You don't have to worry, all right?
可是我还是要说 你不在身边我很难过
But I do have to say, it's hard being so far away from you.
我感觉少了一个家人
I mean, I feel like part of the family is missing.
我也一样 我很想念你
I feel the same. I miss you so much.
是吧
Right?
很遗憾感恩节你不在
Sorry you're not here for Thanksgiving,
不过我们期待圣诞节见到你
but we're excited to see you for Christmas.
我要挂了 - 好的 回见 爸爸
I gotta go. - Okay. See you later, Daddy.
快到了
Any minute now.
嘿 刚才的动作太棒了 可是我们不是说好了吗
Hey, that move was awesome. But what was our deal?
大人看着时才能做
Only when an adult is watching.
没错 刚才那动作只有一个问题
That's right. Only one problem with that move.
什么问题 - 你现在毫无防备 被我抓到了吧
What? - Now you're defenseless and I got you.
你越来越重了 - 是你越来越老了
You're getting big. - You're getting old.
他们到了
They're here!
感恩节快乐 - 欢迎回家 豆宝
Happy Thanksgiving. - Welcome home, Beans.
这里太棒了 房♥子也很漂亮 - 凯尔
This is amazing. This house is great. - Kyle.
嗨 马克斯 - 漂亮吧
Hey! Max. - It's beautiful, right?
嗨 - 天啊
Hi. - Oh, my gosh.
嘿 握个手吧 大学生
Hey. Put her there, college man.
别闹了
Get outta here.
欢迎回家 尼娜 - 看看你
Welcome home, Nina. - Look at you.
哇 独♥立♥生活感觉如何啊
Wow. How does it feel to be there out on your own?
感觉很好 爸 我很喜欢 但回家还是最好的
You know, it's nice, Dad. I love it, but it's good to be home.
嘿 我们一直都在 孩子 - 凯尔 你是不是
Hey, we're always here, buddy. - Kyle, have you done
从9月后就没洗衣了
any laundry since September?
有衣服要洗吗
There's a laundry?
嘿 我们一直都在 兄弟 但不会帮你洗衣服
Hey. We're always here, pal, but not to do your laundry.
电影精选列表