要是问我的话 有点让人失望
Bit of a letdown if you ask me.
坐牢愉快 哥
Enjoy prison, brother.
你怎么会有枪 - 被他们用胶带缠在我手上的
Why do you have a gun? - They taped it to my hand.
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
他们以为我打劫了银行
They think I robbed a bank.
快 我们得马上离开这里 - 放下武器
Come on, we gotta get out of here. - Drop your weapon!
我们是好人 他们是警♥察♥ - 说来话长 好吗
We're the good guys! They're cops! - It's a long story! Okay?
要赶紧去接孩子们
We gotta go get the kids.
别跑 武装警♥察♥
Stop! Armed police!
噢 糟了
Oh, shit.
巷子右转 - 什么
Make a right at the alley. - What?
这里...快走... - 什么
Here, here, here. Go, go, go, go. - What? What? What?
天啊 你跑得真快 - 我是田径教练啊 跟上
Holy shit, you're fast. - Well, I'm a track coach. Keep up.
取下枪了吗 - 取不下啊
Can you get rid of that gun? - No, I can't!
那你得把它藏起来
Well, you're gonna have to tuck it away!
进去 这里... - 哪里...
Go inside. Go in here. Go in here. - What? What?
进去 快
Just go in here. Come on.
完了
Oh, shit.
天啊 - 她有枪
Oh, shit. - She's got a gun!
她有枪
She's got a gun!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不是的 不是你想的那样 没事的 我不会伤害你
No. This isn't what you think. No! No, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事的 你放心 我欠你一个手袋 - 对不起
It's okay. Don't worry. I owe you a bag. - I'm so sorry.
快 这里
Come on. This way.
天啊 不敢相信我们刚偷了她的包
Oh, my God. I can't believe we just stole her bag!
调头 - 去哪里
Turn around. - Where are we going?
武装警♥察♥正在追击 我们有逃犯的画面吗
Armed officers in pursuit. Do we have a visual on the fugitives?
回去他酒店 小滑头会带着那些孩子离开的
Back to their hotel. Prick won't leave without those brats.
圣詹姆斯广场
St. James's Square.
快 马上出发
Go. Now!
继续走...
Keep going, keep going, keep going.
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
你真幸运可以远离家里
You're lucky to be so far away from home, man.
爸爸真的很烦人
Dad's such a pain in my ass.
我也这么觉得 不过说真的 就算是这样
I felt the same way, but, honestly, though, like,
现在他们每天不来烦我 我反而有点想念
now that they're not literally up my ass every single day, I kind of miss it.
爸需要明白他不可能
Dad just needs to accept that he doesn't, like,
总是知道什么才是对我们好的
always know what's best for us all the time.
是啊 - 我要爬更高
Yeah. - I wanna go higher.
喂 奥马尔... 别让他爬太高 好吗 他才四岁
Hey, Omar! Omar! Not too high, okay? He's only four!
天啊 我的语气像极了爸
Oh, my God. I sound like Dad.
太好了 马克斯终于找到和他同等的朋友
It's sweet. Max finally found a friend that's on his level.
你真搞笑
You're so funny.
铃♥声♥真好听 小子 - 是爸
Nice ringtone, loser. - That's Dad.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
对 两个都在 怎么了
Yeah, they're both here. What's up?
待在原地别动 对 还有扔掉电♥话♥
Stay where you are. Yeah. And get rid of your phones.
怎么了 - 爸又在唠叨电♥话♥的事了
What's going on? - Dad's ranting about phones again.
我不是在唠叨电♥话♥的事 凯尔
I'm not ranting about phones, Kyle!
感觉像是唠叨 - 让你姐接电♥话♥
It feels kind of ranty. - Put your sister on!
我说让你姐接电♥话♥
I said, "Put your sister on!"
请你翻译爸爸的意思
Translate Dad, please.
喂
Hey.
好的
Okay.
好的...我知道 可以 明白
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I got it. Sure. Yeah, I got it.
你在干什么 - 出事了
What the hell? - There's trouble.
是啊 现在出事了 这是我刚买♥♥的
Yeah. There... Now there is. I just bought that.
不 你这白♥痴♥ 是爸爸出事了 拉斯维加斯一样的麻烦事
No, no, idiot. Like, Dad trouble. Like, Vegas trouble.
奥马尔 玩耍时间结束 马克斯要走了
Omar! Playtime's over. I need Max.
但他玩得很好 - 不 奥马尔 立刻走
But he's doing so well. - No, Omar. Now!
电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
电♥话♥给我 - 又来
Give me your phone! - Again?
快
Come on!
尼娜 凯尔
Nina! Kyle!
绕过去...
Go round. Go round!
马克斯
Max!
天啊
Oh, God.
电♥话♥都扔了吗 - 究竟发生什么事了
Did you get rid of your phones? - What the hell is going on?
等下再解释 好吗 现在得马上离开
I'll explain later, okay? We gotta get out of here now.
快跑 这边 快
Come on, run. This way. Come on!
快点 马克西 跟紧爸爸
Come on, Maxie. Stay with Daddy.
停车...
Stop, stop, stop.
太好了
Yes.
找到你了 往前开...
Gotcha. Go. Go!
谁在车里 - 你叔叔
Who's in the car? - That's your uncle.
等一下 什么 叔叔
Wait, what? Our uncle?
现在别问 孩子 - 感觉就该现在问
Not the time, guys! - It sort of feels like the time.
尼娜 票给我 - 丹 告诉我你有逃脱计划
Nina, give me the tickets. - Dan, please tell me you have a plan.
我有
I got a plan.
那里...
There. There!
你最好在上巴士前把手袋丢了
You might wanna get rid of your bag before we get on the bus.
手袋怎么了
What's with the bag?
没什么 亲爱的 - 等一下
Nothing to see here, honey. - Wait a minute.
快
Come on.
天啊 - 大家快走
Oh, God. - Come on, guys.
大家快走 - 天啊
Come on, guys. - Oh, God.
请出示票 - 你好 这里
Ticket, please. - Here you go, sir.
好了 大家快走 上巴士
All right. Come on, everybody. Get on the bus.
欢迎来到伦敦自动巴士旅游
Welcome to London's Automated Bus Tour,
我们会为你讲述有趣的事实
giving you fascinating facts.
系好安全带 同时抓好相机
Fasten your seat belts, also hang on to your cameras...
好 我们什么时候多了个叔叔 又为什么要追杀我们
Okay, since when do we have another uncle and why is he trying to kill us?
是啊 丹 你还有秘密
Yeah. More secrets, Dan?
我对他毫不知情 杰茜 我发誓
I didn't know about him, Jess. I promise.
好 那他到底是谁
Okay. Well, who the hell is he?
说啊 肖恩
Go on, Sean.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她爸爸当年是如何将我抛弃在荒岩上
Tell her how Dad left me on a barren rock...
还不让我用麦卡弗瑞这个姓氏
without even the McCaffrey name to call my own.
他给了你所有你想要的 你却通通丢掉
He gave you everything you ever wanted and you threw it away.
为了什么
For what?
为了抚养长满青春痘的臭小孩
To raise pimple-covered brats.
钥匙 肖恩 马上拿出来
The key, Sean. Now.
什么钥匙
What key?
我数到三
I'll give you to the count of three.
一 二...
One, two...
起开
Get off me.
往左手边看 就会看到 标志性的沙夫茨伯里纪念喷泉
Look to your left, you'll see the iconic Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain,
更广为人知的名字叫厄洛斯...
affectionately known as Eros...
虽然它实际上描绘了安忒罗斯 象征着爱情得以回应的神
although it actually depicts Anteros, the god of requited love.
英国国会大厦
The Houses of Parliament.
当然 高耸入云的建筑就是大本钟钟楼了
And of course, towering above is the clock tower, Big Ben.
你这20年来真的在卖♥♥二手车吗
Is it true you spent 20 years selling used cars?
是认证过的准新车
Certified pre-owned.
你卖♥♥♥车♥时 爸爸的肮脏事都是我在做
While you were doing that, I was doing Dad's dirty work.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
钥匙 肖恩
The key, Sean.
想要
You want it?
来拿啊
Come get it.
不
No!
快 快带上孩子
Come on. We gotta get the kids.
你知道 爸 见多了你那边的家人
You know, Dad, the more people we meet from your side of the family,
我就更加珍惜妈妈这边的家人
the more I appreciate Mom's side.
听着 带你们来这家餐厅
Look, I brought you to this restaurant
因为这里有人能帮助我们
because there's somebody here who can help us.
谁啊 又一个闹出人命的同事吗
What, like another one of your murdery coworkers?
这话说得够难听 尼娜
Well, that's really nice, Nina.
太阳打西边出来了
I can't believe my eyes
肖恩麦卡弗瑞
Sean McCaffrey
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
电影精选列表