很高兴又见到你 子墨
Good to see you, Zimo
我的背包还在你那里吗
Any chance you still have my bag?
他要的东西都在这里面
Everything he needs is in here
帮了我这么多麻烦
You saved me from the troubles in my country
你就是麻烦 子墨
You were the troubles, Zimo
你知道爸能说中文吗
Did you know that Dad could speak Chinese?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
好了 这应该够了 够用
All right. This should be enough. We're good.
用在哪里
For what?
我们还有很多行程呢 大家吃点东西 好吗
We've got a big trip ahead of us. Everybody eat something, okay?
能先解释一下整个“叔叔”的情况吗
Could you just, like, explain the whole uncle situation?
我爸在爱尔兰有房♥子 每年夏天都会去
My dad had a house in Ireland. We'd visit every summer.
那里的管家有个孩子叫芬
The housekeeper there had a kid, Finn.
没错 他以前总像小狗一样跟在我身边
Yeah. He used to follow me around like a puppy.
等等 所以你♥爸♥和管家...
Wait... So your Dad and the housekeeper...
没错 就是这样 凯尔
Yes. That's how it works, Kyle.
我爸一字未提
My dad never said anything.
他肯定没承认芬是他孩子
He certainly never acknowledged that Finn was his.
我无法想象芬的生活过得多艰难
I can't imagine what Finn's life has been like.
你在同情想杀死我们的人
Is that sympathy for the guy that's trying to kill us?
哪个更糟糕呢
Well, what's worse?
像我一样跟着这种爸爸长大 还是像芬那样
Growing up with a dad like mine or growing up like Finn?
完全被抛弃
Totally abandoned.
我是说 怎么可能如此 对待自己的亲生骨肉
I mean, how can anybody do that to their own flesh and blood?
就像把马克西丢到街上让他自生自灭
It's like leaving Maxie on the street to fend for himself.
我再也不会让孩子离开我的视线
I'm never letting these guys out of my sight again.
我们注意到了
We've noticed.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们马上离开伦敦 - 不行
We get out of London immediately. - No.
不行 我现在的生活就在这里
No, I've got, like, an entire life here now.
我要上课 我有奥马尔 我不能走
I have classes and I have Omar. I can't.
结束了 尼娜 - 好 但我是个大人
That's over, Nina. - Okay, well, I'm an adult.
所以我认为我可以参与这个讨论
So I actually think that I should be involved in the discussion.
我们没在讨论
There is no discussion.
有了那把钥匙 芬就能进入我父亲的加密服务器
With that key, Finn has access to my father's encrypted server.
那就代表拥有他所有的钱 所有的杀手
That means all of his money, all of his assassins,
所有他的监视能力
all of his surveillance capabilities.
躲到哪里他都会找到我们的
There's nowhere to hide. He's gonna find us.
他摆明讨厌我 就算我不知情 芬还是怪我
He clearly hates me. Even though I didn't know, Finn blames me.
而且我不能报♥警♥ - 为什么
And I can't go to the police. - Why?
我算打劫了银行 好吗
I kinda robbed a bank, okay?
爸爸做了坏事
Daddy's bad.
我没真的打劫 是他们演戏让我看起来像真的 孩子
I didn't really rob a bank. They made it look like I robbed a bank, buddy.
现在所有人以为我真打劫了
Now everybody thinks that I robbed a bank.
我真的没做 我发誓
I didn't do it, I promise.
而且现在芬手上有我之前犯事的证据
Plus, Finn now has proof of everything that I did in the past.
不会有事的 我有解决办法 只要我们能...
It'll be okay. I have a way out of this. If we can just get to...
奥马尔 能回避一下吗
Do you mind giving us a second, Omar?
为什么
Why?
不知道我们的行踪会更安全
It's safer if he doesn't know where we're going.
他可以到那边继续吃 - 更安全
He could take his food over there. - Safer?
白♥痴♥叔叔看到他跟我们同行了
Uncle Dickhead saw him with us already.
我不确定他有没有注意
I don't know if he saw him.
有人说我是个很难被忽略的人
I've been told I'm hard to miss.
好 这么说 他肯定要跟我们走 对吗
Okay, well, then... He's obviously gonna come, right?
他...他可以跟我们走
He's... He can come with us.
你要来吗
Do you wanna come?
好 你去哪儿我就去哪儿
Yes. I go where you go.
行啊你 好 算你一份
Incroyable. Fine, you're in.
太好了
Yes!
一份什么
In what?
一份大♥麻♥烦
You're in deep shit.
(法国 巴黎)
好了
All right.
我们正式出了英国水域 - 击掌
We're officially out of UK waters. - High five.
酷 感谢告知没人想知道的秘密
Cool. Thanks for the exfil no one wanted.
凯尔
Kyle.
明显你弟弟永远不会原谅我
Well, clearly your brother's never gonna forgive me.
不然你想怎样
What do you expect?
你颠覆了我们的世界
You flipped our entire world upside down.
第二次了
Again.
我是第一个说凯利男孩的世界很愚蠢的人
I'm the first person to say that I think Kyllboi's world is so stupid,
但那也是他的愚蠢世界
but it's his stupid world.
就好像...
You know? Like...
伦敦是我的世界一样
The same way that London was mine.
我看到你在那里很开心 很抱歉
I saw how happy you were there. I'm sorry.
而且我知道你们觉得我这么想似乎很疯狂
And I know that you guys think it's, like, crazy thinking
以为自己可以改变世界 但是...
that I could actually change the world, but I...
不 我们没觉得疯狂
No. We don't think it's crazy.
离开布法罗市 实际住在伦敦后
Leaving Buffalo and actually being in London,
让我觉得我可以做到
it just felt like it was actually possible that I could.
现在因为你的过去 我们又要逃亡
And because of your past, now we're all on the run again,
逃离一个真正疯子的追杀
being chased by a literal maniac.
所以你就让他发泄一下吧
And, like, maybe let him be mad for a second.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 维克拉姆
Hello, Vikram.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道我真正的身份吗
I do. Do you know who I really am?
我就当你知道了
I'll take that as a yes.
现在亲爱的老爸不在了
Well, now that dear old Dad's gone,
我回来接管家族生意
I've come home to take over the family business.
要是你父亲生前有这意思
If your father had intended that,
他会在去世前想方设法地通知我
he would've found a way of communicating it to me before he died.
他通知了
He did.
欢迎回家 芬少爷
Welcome home, Master Finn.
(总资产:537547694美元)
好 老家伙
All right, old man.
看看你还有什么
Let's see what you got.
(法国 未知港口)
你们说得对
You guys are right.
你们不该再为了我的过去而逃亡
You shouldn't have to run from the ghosts of my past anymore.
所以我要去巴黎 一劳永逸地结束这一切
That's why I'm going to Paris. We're gonna end this once and for all.
好 为什么是巴黎
Okay, why Paris?
我弟弟现在在那里 也是我长大的地方
Well, it's where my brother is now. It's where I grew up.
什么 你在巴黎长大
What? You grew up in Paris?
我没告诉你吗
I didn't tell you that?
我也是
Me too.
其实我在很多地方长大
Actually, I grew up a bit everywhere.
我父亲总是出差 所以...
My father was always traveling for work and so...
奥马尔 打住
Not now, Omar.
抱歉 我以为我们要逃离混♥蛋♥叔叔的追捕
I'm sorry, I thought we were trying to get away from Uncle Asshole.
他想杀了我们
He tried to kill us.
听着 我一定会带大家摆脱困境 我保证
Look, I'm gonna get us out of this, I promise.
那就表示不再逃跑
But that means no more running.
我要向芬宣战
I gotta take the fight to Finn.
爸爸 能不能告诉圣诞老人我们的位置 这样他才能找到我们
Daddy, could you tell Santa where we're going so he can find us?
当然啦 我会的 孩子
Yes, of course I will, buddy.
来 我带你去乘一辆特别的车
Come on, I got a special ride for you.
路程很短的 走吧
It's a short ride. Come on.
真没想到第一次到巴黎会是这个样子
This is really not what I expected my first time in Paris to be like.
不会啊 我觉得挺浪漫的 - 对吧
No. I think it's kind of romantic. - Right?
是啊
Yeah.
快看
Look.
埃菲尔铁塔 要爬一下吗 - 挺酷的
The Eiffel Tower! You wanna climb it? - That's pretty cool.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
马克斯 太梦幻了 - 是爱的城市
Max, it's magical. - The city of love.
富有感情的城市
It's the city of relationships.
对不对
Right?
我想吃点东西
I could use some food,
或找个地方歇歇 - 对
or, like, shelter. - Yes.
有个地方能满足这两个要求 但你母亲应该会讨厌那里
Well, I know where we could find both, but your mother's not gonna like it.
什么意思 - 为什么
电影精选列表