I would die for my flesh and blood.
没有什么东西比家人更重要
There's nothing more important than family.
我曾是你的家人
I was your family.
你还不明白吗 芬
Don't you get it, Finn?
要是早知道你是我弟弟
If I'd have known you were my brother,
从一开始我就会像个哥哥一样对待你
I'd have been a brother to you from the very beginning.
我约你见面是想告诉你一切还来得及
I called this meeting to tell you it's not too late.
现在结束这一切 别像爸那样
You end this right now, stop trying to be Dad,
我们还可以是兄弟
we could still be brothers.
这就是你开出的条件
That's your pitch?
要我放弃拥有无限资源的集团
I give up an entire empire of limitless resources
换一个你
and in return I get you?
要你干什么
For what?
陪我烧烤 踢足球
Barbecues and football?
交换生日卡片
Swapping birthday cards?
滚蛋吧
Piss off.
听好了 小子 爸没有那么了不起 他是个变♥态♥
Listen, little boy, Dad wasn't great. He was a psycho, all right?
他的钱你通通拿去 我不在乎
Take his money if you want. I don't give a shit.
可是别成为他这样的人
But don't become him.
你不会希望手上沾满血
You don't want that kind of blood on your hands.
现在你想当我的大哥
Now you wanna play big brother?
爸已经死了 好吗
Dad's dead, all right?
你不需要向他或我证明什么
There's nothing to prove to him or me.
放手吧
Let it go.
话虽如此 我办不到 大哥
Yeah, I can't do that, big brother.
我要拿回属于我的一切
I'm taking what's mine.
我不要在冰冷的雨中继续等待
I'm not waiting outside in the cold any longer.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我是那么希望能说服你
I'd hoped to get through to you.
很明显我失败了
Clearly, I can't.
那我只能警告你
So I'm gonna warn you instead.
取消这些行动
Call this whole thing off.
否则
Or what?
否则我会让你见识到 爸爸把我训练成怎样的人
Or I will show you who Dad trained me to be.
这么久以来 我一直是丹摩根
I've been Dan Morgan so far.
是个有爱的父亲 丈夫 有家室的人
A loving father, husband, family man.
你不会想见到肖恩麦卡弗瑞
You don't wanna meet Sean McCaffrey.
他没有爱
Ain't no love there.
你真会吹牛啊 小王子
You talk a big game, Little Prince.
你再敢接近我家人
Come near my family again...
我会将你碎尸万段
I'm gonna tear you apart.
他们到了吗
Are they here?
到了 先生
They are, sir.
我那笨蛋哥哥来到巴黎 想要阻止我
My knobhead of a brother came to Paris to try to stop me.
阻止他的人能得到三倍报酬
Whoever stops him gets triple their rate.
需要什么尽管拿
You take what you need.
这里还有
In here.
你老婆看起来不高兴 哄哄她啊
Your wife look very sad. Be nice.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey.
看起来谈判并不顺利
I guess this means it didn't go very well.
是的
Yeah.
外面的氛围还好吗
How's the mood out there?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
这不是我们想象中的圣诞节 丹
This isn't the Christmas that we envisioned, Dan.
我们来到巴黎过圣诞
We're in Paris at Christmas.
只要过得特别有意思就行
We just make it special.
来 叫上孩子们
Come on. Get the kids.
天啊 怎么了 - 哇
Oh, my gosh. What? - Wow.
天啊
Wow.
马克西 我们住在布法罗市 经常能看到雪啊
Maxie, we live in Buffalo. We see snow all the time.
但这里的雪味道不同
But the snow tastes different here.
乖孩子
Good boy.
爱你 孩子
Love you, buddy.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
今晚我获得了一直在寻找的东西
Tonight, I got exactly what I've been looking for.
是什么
What's that?
和家人在一起的时光
Time with my family.
生活有时很复杂
Man, life can get complicated.
这还用说
No shit.
对不对 - 没错
I mean, right? - Yes.
你很努力兼顾事业 搞好关系 抚养孩子
I mean, you try to juggle a career, relationships, raising kids.
就算用尽一切去维系所有事情 但它总会莫名地...
And then, somehow, in spite of everything you do to hold it all together,
莫名地...
it somehow just...
从指缝间溜走
It slips right through your fingers.
可如果能像今晚一样一家人共度时光 一切都值得了
But then you have a night like tonight, and it's all worth it.
多亏有你 感谢你帮了我和我的家人
And it's all because of you. Thank you for helping me and my family.
我的小儿子...
My little boy...
我简直是个大混♥蛋♥
I'm such as asshole.
怎么了
What?
肖恩 你弟弟开出一大笔悬赏金
Sean, your brother put out the bounty to end all bounties.
但我发誓我没有要杀你
But I swear I wasn't going to kill you.
你想要把我交给芬 让他动手吗
You were just gonna hand me over to Finn and let him do it?
我工作不多 养猫却很花钱
Work is slow. Cats are expensive.
快看
Come on.
可现在你又大谈“我爱我的家人”
But now here you are with all this "I love my family" business.
还有你的小儿子这么可爱
And your little boy, he was so sweet.
他喝了我煮的汤 现在我开始过意不去
He ate my soup, and now I am starting to feel bad.
完了
Shit.
小心点 - 没事
Be careful. - All right.
他们要来了吗 - 我开始觉得内疚
Are they coming? - I'm starting to feel bad.
你应该的 - 是的
You should. - Yes.
嘿 他们要来了吗
Hey. Are they coming?
恐怕是 - 他们要来这里
Afraid so. - They're coming here?
他们马上就到 - 马上
They're coming here now... - Now?
天啊 杰茜卡... - 因为我是个大混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God. Jessica. Jessica! - ...because I am such an asshole!
杰茜卡
Jessica.
孩子们 快醒醒 我们得立刻走 快
Guys, wake up. We gotta go. We gotta go.
丹 怎么了
Dan, what's wrong?
麻烦大了 - 怎么了
We got trouble. - What's wrong?
我的...
Oh, my...
天啊 - 天啊
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
我的天... - 你是不是喝醉了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Are you drunk?
怎么回事 丹
What the hell, Dan?
是药 - 药
Drugs. - Drugs.
不是醉了
Not drunk.
她给我下药了 - 天啊
They gave me a drug. - Oh, my God.
他吃了什么
What did he take?
是我自己的醋酸钠和罗眠乐配方
My own blend of sodium acetate and Rohypnol.
天啊 你给我爸下迷♥药♥ - 什么
God, so you roofied my dad? - What?
没错 迷♥药♥ 我给他用了迷♥药♥
Yes, roofie. I roofied him.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
宝贝 放轻松 我是在帮你
Honey, easy. I'm trying to help you.
对我丈夫下药 这叫帮
By drugging my husband?
那是刚才的事 现在不一样了 - 她以前老这么干
That was then. We're at now. - She used to do it all the time.
你下迷♥药♥是两分钟前的事
That was literally two minutes ago when you did that.
他们快到了 - 宝贝 很多事是瞬息万变的
They're coming. - And a lot can change in a minute, baby.
天啊 奥马尔 凯尔 快走
Oh, my God. Omar, Kyle, let's go.
我的天啊 - 他真的很爱你们
Oh, my God. - He really love you guys.
包括你 杰茜卡
Even you, Jessica.
好了 我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
可惜他说的是事实 他们快到了
Unfortunately, what he said was true. They are coming.
所以你们可能要开溜 - 到这里
So you might want to skedaddle. - Here?
好 拿好外套 你要放我们走
All right, get the jackets. And you're letting us go?
拜托 我希望你们快走
Please, I wish you would.
让我跟你妈谈
Let me talk to Mommy.
你以为我会让他们在我的公♥寓♥抓人
You think I want this shit to go down in my apartment?
你们会毁了这地方 开我的车吧
You're trashing the place. Here, take my car.
我永远不理解这些人的道德标准
I will never understand the moral code of these people.
给 快走吧
Here. Go.
天啊 这里这到处是猫粪
电影精选列表