埃迪和我们所有人一样。
He complained about being recruited, like a lot of guys.
像很多人一样,他也抱怨,被招募了。
The only thing that worried me was something he said one day.
唯一让我担心的是,他有一天说的话。
You know what, Jim?
你知道怎么回事儿吗?吉姆?
I don't know why I clean it,I'll never shoot this shotgun.
我不知道,我为什么要清理枪♥械♥,我永远不会开一枪的。
You don't know what you're going to do.
你不知道,你要做什么。
Be careful, you can get yourself into trouble this way.
小心,这样你会给自己惹上麻烦的。
Can I borrow this cloth?
我可以借这块布吗?
We had come from Scotland and England to Omaha Beach.
我们从苏格兰和英格兰来到奥马哈海滩。
And now we were on our way to join
to company G in a small French town called Elbeuf.
现在,我们正在前往一个叫埃尔伯夫的法国小镇,在加入G连的路上。
And finally we had arrived at it.
终于,我们到达了那里。
- Any of ours? - No, Germans.
-我们的人吗? -不,德国人。
The American 7th Army bombed this area heavily.
美国第7集团军猛烈轰炸了这个地区。
- Hey, why the horses? - Maybe they ran out of gas.
-嘿,为什么要用马? -也许他们没油了。
Has anyone heard anything about company G?
有人听说过G连的位置吗?
- Don't ask! - Why not?
-不要问! -为什么不问?
Part of the 28th division.
28师的一部分。
The training support division.
我们是受训后备支援师。
Did they lose many men?
他们兵力损失很多吗?
Someone told me they had three different generals in
command within 12 hours.
有人告诉我,他们在12小时内,就换了三位不同的将军指挥。
- We're actually lucky, aren't we? - Luckier than those guys!
-我们真的很幸运,不是吗? -比那些家伙幸运!
Yes, so far!
是的,到目前为止!
Get under the truck! Take cover! Get under the truck!
躲到卡车下面去!注意隐蔽!躲到卡车下面去!
What the hell do we do now, Sergeant?
我们现在该怎么办,中士?
Stay together, now! Stay together!
呆在一起,快!呆在一起!
We have to find our unity!
我们必须得找到我们的部队!
Come on, Eddie, come on! Come on!
来吧,埃迪,来吧!快点!
V o nos matar, Jimmy!
哦,不,吉米!
Let's get down, let's protect ourselves!
让我们下来,让我们保护自己!
Come on! Let's get out of here!
快点!我们离开这里吧!
Let's go up the hill! Up here! Come on!
我们上山吧!在这里!来吧!
I am fine!
我没事的!
There are some caves.Come! Come. Get up.
这里有一些洞穴。来吧!来吧。站起来。
Eddie and I couldn't find G company.
艾迪和我,找不到G连。
Around midnight we ended up staying inside some caves.
大约午夜时分,我们在一些洞穴里呆了下来。
It was the worst night of my life.
那是我一生中最糟糕的一晚。
Hearing these projectiles passing by and lying there,
hoping one of these would hit us.
听到炮弹飞过,躺在那里,真希望其中一颗,能击中我们。
I think that really affected Eddie.
我想,这真的影响了埃迪。
Maybe he made up his mind that night, I don't know.
也许他就是在那天晚上,下了决心,我不知道。
But after that first time, I think he really
decided that once under heavy fire was enough.
但在第一次之后,我想他真的觉得,在猛烈的炮火下,受一次就够了。
Somehow, while it was still dark,
most of the other guys moved on and found G company.
不知怎么的,天还黑的时候,大多数人都动身了,找到了G连。
Slovik and I were the only ones left behind.
只剩下斯洛维克和我,留在后面。
I think according to the rules, we were deserters.
我想,根据规定,我们这算是逃兵了。
Hey! It's okay! We're Americans.
嘿!没事的!我们是美国人。
Slovik!
斯洛维克!
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie.
埃迪,埃迪,埃迪。
Hey, come on! There are Canadians out there! Come on!
嘿,来吧!外面有加拿大人!出来吧!
Hi, guys! Good to see you! Good to see you!
嗨,伙计们!很高兴见到你们!见到你们太好了!
We are with the 109th Infantry, 20th Division,
我们隶属于第20师第109步兵团,
we are looking for company G.
我们正在寻找G连。
- Come have some coffee. - OK!
-来喝点咖啡。 -好的!
Slovik, do you want a cup of coffee?
斯洛维克,你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Try.
好的。
I'm Eddie Slovik, 109a, how are you?
我是艾迪·斯洛维克,109团的,你们好吗?
No! Feedek!
嘿!费德克!
The Canadians kind of adopted us.
We stayed with them for 45 days.
加拿大人算是接收了我们。我们和他们呆了45天。
Their job was to follow combat troops and provide information
explaining the provisions of martial law.
他们的任务是,跟随作战部队,并张贴用于解释军事戒♥严♥法规的海报。
We helped them by cooking and finding food for them.
我们帮助他们做饭和寻找食物。
I think we were their mascots for a while.
我想,我们曾经一度是他们的吉祥物。
Come on, you can do it. I know you can, it's like a triplet.
加油,你能做到的。我知道你可以的,就像一组三连音。
It's like da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da-da.
Da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da-da.
就像哒哒哒,哒哒哒,哒哒哒哒。哒哒哒,哒哒哒,哒哒哒哒。
You just take a break.
你只需停顿一下。
Willie, Joe, come on, let's go.
威利,乔,来吧,我们走。
- Put up these posters. - Okay.
-把这些海报贴出来。 -好的。
We've been to a lot of places, Calais,
Boulogne and then we went to Belgium.
我们去了很多地方,加莱,布洛涅,然后我们去了比利时。
But as far as we were concerned, we were,
"absent without official permission".
但就我们所关心的而言,我们是“未经官方许可而缺勤”。
We continued sending letters and radiograms on the 19th.
我们继续给109团,写信和发电报。
OK.
好吧。
We will ask the Sergeant Major to place his
signature on the letter and we will send it right away.
我们会请军士长在信上签名,然后马上寄出。
Did you write my name right?
你把我的名字写对了吗?
How many times do I have to tell you that I spell your name right?
我要跟你说多少次,我会拼对你的名字的?
Many people write it"AK" instead of "IK".
很多人把它写成“AK”而不是“IK”。
- I put "IK". - Let me see.
-我写的就是“IK”。 -让我看一下。
Sometimes I think they are not getting these letters.
有时候,我觉得,他们并没有收到这些信件。
We are not going to get in touch with them.
我们不打算和他们联♥系♥了。
A lot of guys are separated from their units.
很多人都和他们的部队分开了。
Besides, we're helping, aren't we?
再说,我们是在帮忙,不是吗?
We should be killing Germans, my old friend.
我们应该去杀德国人,老朋友。
No one assigned us to be cooking permanently.
没人让我们一直做饭。
Hey, Jimmy! Do you have any extra stationery?
嗨,吉米!你有多余的文具吗?
Try.
哦,有的。
- Here. - Thank you.
-给你。 -谢谢。
With all the letters he writes to his wife,
needs all the paper he can get.
他给妻子写了那么多信,他需要尽可能多的纸。
What are you doing? What happened to your ammunition?
你在干什么?你的子弹匣呢?
I got rid of her.
我把它们处理掉了。
You what?
你干了什么?
I just got rid of it.
我刚把它处理掉了。
Did you just get rid of her?
你刚丢弃它们了吗?
Suppose we are cornered,
are you going to throw paper balls at them?
假如我们走投无路了,你打算向敌人扔纸球吗?
I'm not going to shoot at all.
我根本就不会开枪的。
Lots of eggs.
有很多鸡蛋。
I can already taste these potato pancakes!
我已经能尝到这些土豆煎饼了!
That's it, eggs! Lots of eggs.
就是这样,鸡蛋!很多鸡蛋。
Everything was fine except for the
food. It was corned beef all the time.
除了食物,一切都很好。腌制咸牛肉早就吃腻了。
So Eddie and I, like good Poles, decided we would
make the Canadians some potato pancakes.
所以埃迪和我,像好心的波兰人一样,决定给加拿大人做些土豆煎饼。
The problem was that no one in France had heard about
a potato grater.
问题是,在法国没有人听说过,土豆磨碎器。
He thinks we want to shave.
他以为我们要刮胡子。
They probably don't have a grater anyway.
他们可能也没有磨碎器。
Back to corned beef, damn it!
Wait a minute! They might not have a grater,
but they definitely have a can of coffee.
等一下!他们可能没有磨碎器,但他们肯定有一罐咖啡。
Sir, see you soon, thank you.
先生,回头见,谢谢你们。
Grab a hammer and a nail and meet me in the kitchen.
拿个锤子和钉子,来厨房♥找我。
Hammer and nail and meet me in the kitchen.
拿着锤子和钉子,到厨房♥来找我。
Hammer and nail.
锤子和钉子。
Give me that potato.
把那土豆给我。
Ready!
好了!
The potato grater.
土豆磨碎器。
When the war is over, we'll have enough for dinner.
一直到战争结束,我们们都有晚餐吃了。
Look busy. I am busy.
要忙了,我在忙着。
Can a man have tea at this time?
这个时候,能让人喝杯茶吗?
- Well, no, sir. - But we have coffee.
-还不行,长官。 -但我们有咖啡。
Okay.
行吧。
What is that?
那是什么?
Something new for the meal, you'll love it.
做点新菜,你会喜欢的。
We're going to miss you Yankees.
我们会想念你们的,美♥国♥佬♥。
Why, are we going somewhere?
怎么了,我们要去什么地方吗?
We finally received a message from your unit.
我们终于收到了你们部队的消息。
They want you to report to regimental headquarters.
他们要你们去团部报到。
- When, sir? - As soon as possible.
-什么时候,长官? -尽快。
The report says "around October 7th."
报告说“大约在10月7日。”
We are already arranging your transportation to Rocherath.
我们已经在安排你们前往罗彻拉斯的交通工具了。
We like having them with us, but I'm sure
that you want to get back to your people, don't you?
我们很喜欢你们和我们在一起的日子,但我确定,
电影精选列表