因为,我会一直踢着你们的屁♥股♥。
From dawn to curfew, from daylight to dark. Day after day.
从黎明到宵禁,从白天到黑夜。日复一日。
Are we understood?
我们每个人,都明白了吗?
Good old sergeant, make us sit in the rain and
tells us we are a pile of trash.
一个好的中士,会让我们坐在雨里,并对我们说,我们是一堆垃圾。
Listen, they've gone so far as to recruit
dwarves three years old now.
听着,他们现在竟然连三岁的矮子,都招募了。
They're no longer examining the eyes, just counting them.
他们不再检查眼睛,只是数眼睛。
What does it feel like to be the bottom of the barrel?
在桶底,是什么感觉?
You know what? I could have escaped!
你知道吗?我本来可以逃脱的!
Oh, right! You could have kissed the doctor.
哦,对了!你本可以去吻那个医生的。
No, I'm not kidding. I still had six months of probation left.
不,我不是在开玩笑。我还有六个月的缓刑期。
- So what? - Hence a parole violation would
be all that would need to happen.
-那又怎样? -因此,只要违反假释就可以了。
I could have been caught for driving without a license
driver, being drunk,disturbing the peace, anything.
我可能会因为无证驾驶、醉酒驾驶、扰乱治安等罪名再次被捕。
They would have sent me back to reformatory for 6 months.
他们会把我送回♥教♥♥养♥院♥,再呆六个月。
Geez, you could have gotten away with it.
该死的,你本可以侥幸逃脱的。
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道。
"Every time I fire my shotgun,
“每次我开枪射击时,
she jumps and hits my cheek.
那枪托总是弹起,撞到我脸颊上。
My score is pretty bad. I don't think I'll make it.
我的打靶环数很低。我不认为,我还能打好。
You don't care that my score is bad, do you?
你不会介意我的打靶环数很差,对吧?
You'll still love me, won't you?"
你依然会爱我的,对吧?”
- Another fiasco, Slovik. - Well, I'm really trying.
-又脱靶了,斯洛维克。 -嗯,我尽力了。
- Keep the gun down, son! - Yes, sir.
-枪口不要对着人,孩子! -是的,长官。
- Sergeant! - Yes, sergeant.
-中士! -是的,中士。
I think it's this damned projectile deflection.
我觉得,这支该死的温切斯特步♥枪♥,总是跳弹。
I can't seem to get the hang of it.
我不能很好地掌握它。
Well, you'll have to go back and
practice target shooting again on Sunday.
好吧,你星期天得回去再练习一次打靶。
One way or another,you'll be a shooter.
不管怎样,你都会成为一名射手的。
Yes, Sergeant.
是的,中士。
"I finally did it, my dear.
“我终于做到了,亲爱的。
Do you know how?
你知道,是怎么做到的吗?
I cheated.
我作弊了。
I went to see the commander this morning
to ask for a dispensation.
今天早上我去见指挥官,请求免除兵役。
He's a really nice guy.
他是个很好的人。
But he said he couldn't do anything until he had
three affidavits and a red cross report.
但他说在拿到三份宣誓证词和一份红十字会报告之前,
他什么都做不了。
Now it's up to you, Mom.
现在,得靠你了,妈咪。
Go see them. Maybe you can get me out of here."
去见他们吧。也许你能把我弄出去。”
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Slovik.There's nothing I can do.
很抱歉,斯洛维克夫人。我什么也做不了
But he is entitled to a dependency exemption.
但他有权获得“抚养依赖豁免”。
His commanding officer told him that
if he could get the proper papers...
他的指挥官告诉他,如果他能弄到适当的文件…
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
恐怕,事情没那么简单。
Do you need more? I can get more.
你需要更多的吗?我能搞到更多的文件。
How many more letters from doctors do you need?
你还需要多少医生的信?
I've been sick. I haven't been able to work.
我生病了。我一直不能工作。
I've been having trouble with my eyesight and...
我的视力一直有问题,而且…
It's all there.
这上面都有。
Should I ask them to call you?
要我叫他们,给你打电♥话♥吗?
- Mrs. Slovik - Excuse me, I have a...
-斯洛维克夫人... -对不起,我有个…
I have a history of epileptic seizures.
我有癫痫发作的病史。
If I could go back to work, I would.
如果我能回去工作,我会的。
But how can I live on Eddie's $55 a month?
但我怎么能靠艾迪每月55美元津贴生活呢?
I'm sure it's difficult for you.
我知道,这对你来说很难。
But we are at war and we all have to make sacrifices.
但我们正处于战争之中,我们都必须做出牺牲。
I suggest that you cut back on your rent payments.
我建议你,减少你付的房♥租。
You will have more money for food.
你会有更多的钱,去买♥♥食物。
- But then I'd have to move. - Maybe that's not a bad idea.
-但那样我就得搬家。 -也许这不是个坏主意。
You could sell some of your furniture and get a single room...
你可以卖♥♥掉一些家具,换一间单人房♥...
or move into your family's home, or that of other relatives.
或者搬到你的家人,或其他亲戚的家里。
But what house would my husband have to live in
when he returned?
但当我丈夫回来时,他要住在什么房♥子里呢?
You can't imagine what this apartment means to him.
你无法想象,这间公♥寓♥对他意味着什么。
He was in prison for five years.He had never had a home before.
他坐了五年牢。他以前从未有过自己的家。
I'm sorry, Mrs. Slovik, but there's nothing I can do.
很抱歉,斯洛维克夫人,但我无能为力。
Mrs. Slovik.
斯洛维克夫人。
Are you feeling well?
你没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
你觉得你行吗?
I get so mad sometimes
because I know you don't tell me everything.
有时候我很生气,因为我知道,你什么都不告诉我。
Hmm... hmm... OK!
嗯…嗯…好吧!
And how was it at the recruitment board?
征兵委员会那边怎么样?
I tried there, and in social security,
and I even returned to the red cross.
我在那里试过,在社会保障部门也试过,我甚至还回到了红十字会。
I don't think it's going to work, Eddie.
我觉得这行不通,埃迪。
There must be someone you can go and talk to.
你肯定能找到可以倾诉的人。
If I don't get out of here soon, they'll send me abroad.
如果我不快点离开这里,他们会把我送到海外去的。
I will be killed and you will marry another.
我会战死的,你会嫁给别人的。
- Eddie, don't say that. - I wish I was back in prison.
-埃迪,别这么说。 -我真希望,我能回到监狱去。
I said: I wish I was back in prison.
我说:我希望我回到监狱。
You'll be home on leave soon.
你很快就会回家休假了。
I will make you feel better.
我会让你感觉好点的。
I promise.
我保证。
I really miss you. You know that.
我很想你。你知道的。
I love you so much.
我太爱你了。
"All the other guys went home on leave.
“其他人都回家休假了。
I don't know why they're holding me here.
我不知道,他们为什么把我关在这里。
Maybe they're processing my dismissal. I really hope so.
也许,他们在处理我退役的事。我真的希望如此。
All I know, Mom, is that since I was born I've had bad luck.
妈咪,我只知道,从我出生起,我就很倒霉。
Then I lived fifteen months with my dear wife,
and was very happy with her.
然后,我和我亲爱的妻子一起,才生活了十五个月,
和她在一起,非常幸福。
Now they broke my happiness and they try to kill us
and take everything we have.
现在,他们打破了我的幸福,他们想杀了我们,夺走我们的一切。
Why don't you leave us alone?
We haven't done anything to anyone.
你为什么不让我们独处呢?我们没对任何人做过什么。
Did we do it?"
我们是吧?”
Eddie came home in July.We spent 12 days together.
埃迪七月份回家了。我们在一起度过了12天。
- Eddie. - Come on.
-埃迪。 -嘘。来吧。
That's it, kid. That's it, kid.
就这样,小子。这就对了,小子。
Come here.
到这儿来。
Come here.
到这儿来。
This is a whole new generation of birds.
这些鸟儿,都是新来的。
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的?
I just know.
我就是知道。
I haven't seen any of the old ones all morning.
我一早上都没看到那些旧的鸽子。
Come here.
到这儿来。
After I'm gone, keep feeding them, okay?
等我走了,你要继续喂养它们,好吗?
I hadn't worked since February,so I pawned some rings.
我二月份就没工作了,所以我典当了一些戒指。
to be able to buy movie tickets and pay for some dinners.
能够买♥♥电影票和支付一些晚餐。
And Eddie worked a little at the plumbing supply store...
埃迪以前在管道疏通公♥司♥干过一段时间...
to earn some money.
也挣了些钱。
And the rest of the time we stayed together.
其余的时间,我们都呆在一起。
We didn't even talk much.
我们甚至,都没怎么说话。
Do you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗?
- Aqui? - Hum hum.
-阿奎舞? -嗯,嗯。
- No! - Let's go.
-不! -我们跳吧。
The next morning he left for Fort Mead, Maryland.
第二天早上,他动身前往马里兰州的米德堡。
I never saw him again.
我再也没见过他。
They told me he died under dishonorable circumstances.
他们告诉我,他死得很不光彩。
But I didn't know until 8 years later that they had killed him.
但直到8年后,我才知道,他们已经杀了他。
I met Eddie Slovik at Camp Kilmer.
我是在基尔默营,遇到埃迪·斯洛维克。
We were Polish, so it was natural that we would be partners.
我们是波兰裔,所以很自然会成为合作伙伴。
What the hell is going on?
要发生什么了?
Slovik, they're going to blow us up and you're writing a letter.
斯洛维克,他们要把我们炸飞,而你却在写信。
They won't hit us, we're walking in
a zigzag pattern. Don't you feel it?
他们不会袭击我们的,我们走的是Z字形航线。你感觉不到吗?
We can feel it, Slovik,
and so can the asshole that’s shooting at us.
我们能感觉到,斯洛维克,向我们开炮的混♥蛋♥,也能感觉到。
Well, there's not much we can do about it.
嗯,我们对此,也无能为力。
I thought he was a nice guy.
我那时认为,他是个好人。
He never talked about defecting.
他从未说过,要叛逃。
He certainly never seemed like someone who would chicken out.
他看起来绝对不像是,会退缩的人。
Eddie was like all of us.
电影精选列表