There is nothing to worry about.
没有什么可担心的。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Just wait for the gun to recoil.
只要看枪有没有后坐力。
If it's a blank, there won't be any recoil.
如果是空的,就不会有后坐力。
Try.
是的。
Whoever shoots a blank today will know.
无论是谁,现在都想得到那颗空弹。
Men, you can get your weapons now.
伙计们,你们现在可以去拿武器了。
They were all locked, but check again.
都已经上了膛,请再次查看一下。
B-14789. Mine, sir.
-B-14789。 -这是我的枪,长官。
- L - 60251. It's me.
-好的。 -60251。 -那是我的枪。
Follow me to the front door, sir.
长官,请跟我到前门。
The officers are on the second floor.
军官们都在二楼。
Good morning, Colonel.
早上好,上校。
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早上好。 -早上好。
- Would you like some coffee, Colonel? - No, thank you.
-你想喝点咖啡吗,上校? -不了,谢谢。
- Good morning.- Good morning.
-早上好。 -早上好。
Gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
先生们,请注意了?
I'm Major Fellman, we'll begin in a few minutes.
我是费尔曼少校,我们几分钟后开始。
Please everyone proceed to the courtyard.
请大家到院子里去。
Will you accompany me?
您愿意跟我来吗?长官?
Stay calm, Eddie.
别紧张,埃迪。
- Can you hold the rosary for me? - Oh, sure.
-你能帮我拿着念珠吗? -哦,当然可以。
Try to make things easier for yourself and for us.
为了你自己也为了我们,请把这事儿看得轻松一些。
I am fine.
我还行。
I'm almost done.
我差不多快完了。
Do you want to know?
They are not executing me for desertion.
你想知道吗?他们不会因为我擅离职守,而处决我。
A lot of guys have done it. They just need to lead by example.
很多人都这么做过。他们只想要杀一儆百的先例。
And I am the example,because I am an ex-convict.
我就是一个例子,因为我有前科。
- How are your wrists? - Hmm?
-你的手腕怎么样? -嗯?
- I didn't cut off the circulation, did I?
- No, the wrists are fine.
-我没阻断血液循环吧? -没有,手腕没问题。
I used to steal things when I was a kid.
我小时候常偷东西。
This is why they are killing me.
这就是他们要杀我的原因。
They're killing me for bread and gum
who used to steal when he was 12 years old.
他们为了面包和口香糖,杀了我,我12岁时就偷东西。
We have to go, Eddie.
我们得走了,埃迪。
Where is the priest?
神父在哪里?
Right here.
在这儿呢。
I'm afraid I'll have to read the order when we're outside.
恐怕,我得等我们出去了,再宣读命令了。
And it's freezing cold.
确实很冷。
Okay, major.
没事儿,少校。
But could you read it quickly, please?
但你能读得快一点儿吗?
Let's go.
我们走。
Can you give me my rosary?
你能把我的念珠给我吗?
Eddie,
埃迪,
this will keep you warm.
这会让你暖和的。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hail Mary, full of grace
万福玛利亚,你充满了圣宠...
Private Eddie D. Slovik, it is my duty as chief officer,
read to you the order of the General Court-Martial.
二等兵埃迪D·斯洛维克,作为主官,我有责任向你宣读军事法庭的命令。
"General Court-Martial Order No. 27.
“根据第27号♥普通军事法庭命令。
The action of the summoned authority is the
headquarters of the 28th Infantry Division
下达行动命令的当局是:第28步兵师指挥部,
in the above-mentioned case of Private Eddie D. Slovik,
36896♥4♥15 company G 109th infantry.
士兵编号♥为36896♥4♥15的109步兵团G连的二等兵埃迪D·斯洛维克。
Never borrow a shotgun from a cook.
千万别向厨师借霰弹枪。
Hum?
嗯?
They never clean the damn things.
他们从来不清理那些该死的东西。
General Command, European site of
operation and article of war 50 and a half,
欧洲战区总指挥部,为了按照第50项条款,
having been fulfilled, the execution
will take place on January 31, 1945,
...的实施,执行枪决将于1945年1月31日,
in the area of the 109th Infantry,
France, by order of General Eisenhower.
在艾森豪威尔将军的命令下,在法国第109步兵团辖区内执行。
Private Slovik, you have a statement to make,
before the order instructing its execution is carried out?
二等兵斯洛维克,在执行命令之前,你有话要说吗?
No, sir.
没有,长官。
Private Slovik,
二等兵斯洛维克,
you have one last statement to do for me as chaplain,
before his death?
在你死前,作为牧师,你要为我说最后一句话吗?
No, sir.
没有,长官。
Pre... Prepare the condemned for execution.
准...准备执行死刑处决令。
When you're up there,say a prayer for me.
当你到了那里,也请为我祈祷吧。
I will, father.
我会的,神父。
I will pray that you do not leave too soon.
我会祈祷你,不要走得太早。
Forward, march!
向前,齐步走!
Half turn, left! March!
向左半转!齐步走!
Platoon, halt!
行刑队,立定!
Left, turn!
原地向左转!
Present arms!
举枪致敬!
Platoon, get ready!
行刑队,准备!
瞄准!
Fire!
开火!
Order... Weapons!
收枪!
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗?
Just.
快死了。
They must have been nervous,they did a terrible job.
他们一定很紧张,他们做得很糟糕。
Not a single wound in the heart.
心脏部位一个伤口都没有。
Should they shoot again?
他们要再来一次吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
By then he will probably be dead.
到那时,他可能已经死了。
Recharge!
重新装弹!
Give it another volley of shots,since you liked it so much!
既然你们这么喜欢它,就再来一次齐射吧!
Take it easy, Father! None of us are enjoying this.
别紧张,神父!我们都不喜欢这样。
Watch out, lieutenant!
小心,中尉!
Let's not accidentally kill one of our own this morning.
我们今天早上,可别不小心,杀了自己人。
Yes sir.
是,长官。
Excuse me, sir.
对不起,长官。
Declare him dead
or stand back for the second volley of gunfire.
宣布他死亡,否则就退后,等待第二轮齐射。
A second volley of gunfire will not be necessary, Major.
不需要第二次齐射了,少校。
Private Slovik is dead.
二等兵斯洛维克死了。
The sentence was carried out.
判决被执行了。
Dismissed!
解散!
Right back!
收队!
Right shoulder, weapons!
枪上右肩!
Forward, march!
齐步走!
Column on the left, march!
呈纵队向左,齐步走!
Column half turn to the right, march!
呈纵队,向右半转,齐步走!
Could you take off his shoe so I can anoint his foot?
你能把他的鞋脱下来,让我给他的脚涂上油吗?
I can't understand him.
我不能理解他。
If he was a coward, he didn't show it.
如果他是个懦夫,他也没表现出来。
Eddie Slovik was the bravest man here today.
埃迪·斯洛维克是今天最勇敢的人。
电影精选列表