the prisoner does not have a mortal wound,
如果医务人员认为,囚犯没有致命伤,
the shotguns will be reloaded and the procedure
will be repeated until a fatal wound is found,
则将霰弹枪重新装填子弹,并重复这一程序,直到发现致命伤,
from which the extinction of life is immediately imminent.
从而,立即导致死刑犯生命的灭绝。
By order of General Eisenhower.
命令来自艾森豪威尔将军。
Very well. We will have a simulation exercise.
很好。我们将进行模拟演习。
Are the shotguns unloaded, Lieutenant?
霰弹枪里没子弹了吗? 中尉?
- Yes sir. - Alright, here we go.
-是的,长官。 -好了,我们开始吧。
Platoon. Attention! Present... Weapons!
行刑队。立正!举枪...致敬!
Platoon... Prepare Aim! Fire!
行刑队...准备瞄准!开火!
Ordered Weapons! Rest.
枪放下!稍息。
Any questions?
有问题吗?
Very good.
非常好。
Now you know what is expected of you.
现在,你们知道下面该怎么做了。
Make sure your aim is good.
确保你的瞄准精准。
Make one shot do the job.
要做到:一枪毙命。
And don't fail.
不要失手。
Lieutenant, take over.
中尉,你来接管。
Platoon, attention!
全体立正!
Right back!
原地向右转!
Right shoulder, weapons!
枪上右肩!
Left turn back! March!
排头向左转!齐步走!
Left turn, march!
向左齐步走!
Half turn to the right. March!
半转向右。齐步走!
Did you have a conversation with them?
你和他们谈过了吗?
They'll be fine. They're good guys.
他们会没事的。他们是好人。
Any news on when he will get here?
他什么时候到这儿,有通知吗?
Well, it's expected tonight.They've already left Paris.
嗯,预计今晚。他们已经离开巴黎了。
Knowing the mountains,they might get stuck.
凭我对这片山区的了解,我怕他们有可能受堵。
I have a lot of letters from his wife,
I hope he has time to read them.
我有很多他妻子的来信,我希望他有时间读一下。
What is this thing?
这是什么玩意儿?
It's a collapse board.
这是一块防坍板。
Collapse board?
防瘫板?
Well, the man is a damned coward, Father.
那人是个该死的懦夫,神父。
You may not be able to get out and walk here of your own volition.
他可能无法靠他自己的意志,走到这里。
Would they have to carry it?
他们必需用它吗?
If necessary.
必要时。
Look, Father, I don't like it either. But it has to be done.
听着,神父,我也不喜欢。但这是必须要做的。
Well, how about some coffee?
好吧,来杯咖啡,怎么样?
They told me we'll all sleep together in bunk beds tonight.
他们告诉我,今晚我们要一起睡上下铺。
We probably won't get much sleep.
我们可能睡不了多少觉。
But we will be able to get to know each other quite well.
但我们可以很好地,了解彼此。
Like Herod and Pilate.
就像犹太王希律,和罗马总督彼拉多。
Two coffees and some sandwiches.
两杯咖啡和一些三明治。
- And you, Eddie, do you want anything? - No, thanks.
-你呢,埃迪,你要什么吗? -不了,谢谢。
Are you sure? Maybe we can get some hot soup inside.
你确定吗?也许我们可以在里面,喝点热汤。
No, it's okay, I'm not hungry.
不,没事儿,我不饿。
- Thanks anyway. - OK!
-还是要感谢你。 -好吧!
Damn snow!
这该死的大雪!
We probably won't get there until tomorrow morning.
我们可能要到明天早上,才能到那里。
Yes, if we're lucky.
是的,如果我们幸运的话。
Do you guys mind if I go stretch my legs?
你们介意我去伸伸腿吗?
I don't think it's a problem. But handcuffed.
我不认为这是个问题。但是得戴上手铐。
Yes of course.
当然要戴。
Eddie!
埃迪!
- Stay where we can see you, OK? - Yes, I will.
-你得让我们能看到你,行吗? -是的,我会的。
Man, why does he want to go for a walk and freeze?
天啊,他为什么要去散步,还要受冻?
And then he'll catch a cold.
然后,他会感冒的。
That doesn't really matter, does it?
这已经无所谓了,不是吗?
Come here, boy. Come here, mate.
到这儿来,小子。来这儿,伙计。
Good boy, that's it!
好孩子,这就对了!
Cold, aren't you? Good boy!
你很冷,不是吗?好孩子!
OK, mate...
好了,伙计...
Could you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
What do you want, Eddie?
你想要什么,埃迪?
Let me start running.
让我跑两步。
What do you mean?
你在说什么?
I'm just going to run away, you know?
我只想逃走,你知道吗?
- We'd have to shoot you. - I know.
-那我们就毙了你。 -我知道。
At least this would be over once and for all.
至少,这事可以干净利落地结束了。
We can't, they have a big show for you tomorrow.
不行,他们明天为你准备了一场“大型表演”。
What difference does it make if it's now or tomorrow?
是现在,还是明天,有什么区别?
Sorry, Eddie, you know we can't.
抱歉,埃迪,你知道我们不能。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
It's okay, he's just getting some air.
没事的,他只是想透透气儿。
Come on, we have to go.
来吧,我们得走了。
Let's go, Eddie.
我们走,埃迪。
Oh, he was pretty weak.
哦,他很虚弱。
But he was a friendly and kind-hearted boy.
但他是一个友好、善良的男孩。
We were in the Michigan State Reformatory for three years...
until he was granted parole in 1942.
我们在密歇根州立青少年教♥养♥院♥,呆待了三年…直到1942年,获准假释。
I never had a boy I liked more.
我比以前见过的所有男孩,都喜欢他。
He had some trouble with the law.
他在法律上遇到了些麻烦。
Little things, essentially.But he wasn't resentful.
其实就是一些小事情。但他并不怨恨。
I mean, he didn't hate anybody.
我是说,他不恨任何人。
And with regard to the army there was no problem.
至于对待军队,他也没有什么问题。
He was automatically 4- F, like all our boys.
像我们所有的孩子一样,他自然而然地被列为,不适合服兵役的人。
- Take care of yourself, Eddie. - Yes, sir, I will.
-照顾好自己,埃迪。 -好的,先生,我会的。
There are so many opportunities out there these days.
在那段日子里,从这里出去的机会太多了。
Half the men went to war.
一半的人,都上了战场。
- There shouldn't be any problem. - I'll be fine, sir.
-应该没什么问题。 -我会没事的,先生。
Report to the Parole Board.Find a good woman for yourself.
向假释委员会报告。给自己找个好女人。
Stay away from bad company.
远离坏朋友。
Don't worry, sir, I will do it.
别担心,先生,我会改过自新的。
Only one in four of our boys make it.
只有四分之一的男孩,会成功的。
It's not an encouraging statistic,
but I think you have a good chance.
这不是一个令人鼓舞的统计数据,但我认为你有很好的机会。
I think so, sir.
我也这么想,先生。
Is there any way to go home?
有什么办法,能回到家里吗?
Yes sir. My sister came to get me. She's over there.
有的,先生。我姐姐来接我。她在那边。
- Well, goodbye, sir. - Goodbye.
-那就再见了,先生。 -再见。
Mr. Ernhardt, do you mind if I write to you,
letting you know how I'm doing?
恩哈特先生,你介意我写信告诉你,我过得怎么样吗?
- I would like that. - OK, I'll write.
-我很乐意这样。 -好吧,我会写信的。
- Do me a favor. - Yes sir.
-帮我个忙。 -是的,先生。
No times.
别再回来了。
I won't be back, goodbye.
我不会回来的,再见。
After he died,
在他死后,
They told me they found my name with him, in a notebook.
他们告诉我,在他的笔记本上,找到了我的名字。
It's strange, in a way.
在某种程度上,这很奇怪。
I'm not going to criticize the United States for killing him.
我不会批评美国杀了他。
When you have a big war to win...
当你要打赢一场大战时…
you don't have time to pay much attention to...
你没有时间去关注…
a poor weak man.
一个可怜的弱者。
But I could have told them that.
但我本可以告诉他们的。
I could have said: You can get Eddie Slovik
and then he walked slowly.
我可以说:你可以因他行军速度慢而抓住埃迪·斯洛维克。
And you can give him a gun,and you can take it
to the battlefield,and make him dig a hole.
你可以给他一把枪,带着它上战场,让他挖个洞。
But when it gets dark...
and those first projectiles pass over your head,
但是当天黑的时候…当第一批炮弹,从你头顶飞过,
he will either freeze right there at the bottom
of that hole...or will jump out and run.
他要么就冻在那个洞的底部…要么就会跳出来冲。
And there is nothing you can do to prevent it.
你无法阻止它的发生。
The first time I saw him, he was wearing a new gray suit.
我第一次见到他时,他穿着一套新的灰色西装。
He was with his sister.
他和他姐姐一起来的。
- Good morning. - Good morning, Margaret.
-早上好。-早上好,玛格丽特。
Well, this must be Eddie.
那你一定就是埃迪。
Eddie, this is Antoinette Wisniewski.
艾迪,这是安托瓦内特·维斯涅夫斯基。
- Nice to meet you. - How are you?
-很高兴认识你。-你好吗?
Your sister talks about you all the time.
你姐姐总是提起你。
Mr. Sorelli?
索瑞利先生?
Won't you sit down, Margaret?
玛格丽特,你不想坐下来吗?
Did you have any problems with your car?
电影精选列表