你看,我在开车
Look, I'm driving!
是不是很好玩?
Whoo! Isn't that fun?
亲爱的神,多年后
他们让苏菲亚出狱
Dear God, after many years, they let Sofia out of jail...
但也只是换个笼牢而已
...just to put her in the next.
她终究还是成为蜜莉小姐的女仆
She ended up being Miss Millie's maid after all.
市长帮蜜莉小姐买♥♥了一辆车
她要苏菲亚教她开车
Mayor bought Miss Millie a car, and she had Sofia teach her how to drive.
可怜的苏菲亚
得与蜜莉小姐共渡余生
Poor Sofia, stuck with Miss Millie for the rest of her life.
我们经过店面
打到H档
We went past the store. Top the H.
我知道,打到H档,要开了
I've got it. Top of the H. Here we go.
老天,真刺♥激♥,不是吗?
[CHUCKLES]
Oh, my. That was exciting, wasn't it?
是的,女士,我想是的
Yes, ma'am, I reckon it was.
我们去购物吧
Well, let's do the shopping!
苏菲亚,我需要苹果、葡萄干
肉桂、红醋栗、柠檬…
Sofia, l need apples, raisins, cinnamon, currants, lemons...
饼干、红糖、柳橙、肉豆壳、面粉
盐、胡椒…
...crackers, brown sugar, oranges, nutmeg, flour, salt, pepper...
丁香、蛋,还有一些给孩子的糖果
...cloves, eggs, and some candy for the children.
你今天好吗?
很高兴见到你
[CHRISTMAS MUSIC PLAYING OVER PHONOGRAPH]
STORE CLERK: How are you today? MILLIE: Nice to see you!
祝你有个美好的圣诞节
谢谢,你也是
Have a nice Christmas. STORE CLERK: Same to you.
我想为有色孩童设立一个基金会
MILLIE: I've been wondering about starting a fund for the colored children.
今年是有点迟了
It's a little late this year.
但我想跟一些店家谈谈
I meant to talk to some of the shopkeepers about it.
也许明年可以实现
We could do one next year.
设立一个基金会
让他们有几件玩具跟衣物
Set up a fund so they could have some toys and some clothes, a toy or two.
我开始学开车
你在外面有看到我吗?
I started taking driving lessons. Did you see me out there?
苏菲亚是个好老师,她在教我开车
真是太好了
Sofia's been teaching me how to drive. That's wonderful.
你想过要去火星吗?
Have you ever thought about going to Mars?
我很好奇会是什么样子
I wonder what it's like.
他们称之为红色星球
看起来像是红色的吗?
They call it the red planet. Does it look red?
你今天好吗?
很高兴见到你,你好
MAN: How are you doing today? Good to see you. HelIo.
你好,彼得斯先生
你看,我在开车
How do, Mr. Peters? Look at me, I'm driving.
是的,女士
MAN: Yes, ma'am.
苏菲亚,我明天开车载你回家
Sofia, l'm gonna drive you home tomorrow.
你听见我说的话了吗?
我要载你回家
Did you hear what I said? I'm gonna drive you home.
回家?
是的,回家
Home? Yes, home.
你好久没看到你的孩子了
You haven't seen your children in a while.
不,我已经八年没看到他们了
No, I ain't seen them in about eight years.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
明天是圣诞节,你可以留一整天
Tomorrow's Christmas! You can stay all day!
你可以留一整天
You can stay all day!
我自己开车回去
I wilI drive myself back.
谢谢
[MOUTHS] Thank you.
[CAR ENGlNE REVS & PEOPLE CLAMOR]
那是你们的妈妈
That's your mama.
就是她
That's her.
去吧
Go on.
你好,我的名字是艾玛
Hi, my name is Emma.
很高兴认识你
I'm very pleased to meet you.
[SOBBING]
苏菲亚回来了
苏菲亚,我五点来接你
是的,女士
[CAR ENGlNE RATTLES]
Sofia, I'll pick you up at 5:00. Yes, ma'am.
来吧
ALL: Come on.
苏菲亚小姐,你能回家真好
Oh, Miss Sofia, it's so good to have you home.
是的
[CHATTERlNG]
Oh, yes.
真好
So good.
[SOFIA SNlFFLES]
妈妈,你为什么哭?
Mama, why are you crying?
因为我不再认识你们了
Because I don't know y'aIl no more.
[CHATTERlNG]
这会是一个开心的圣诞节
[GEARS GRIND]
WOMAN: This is going to be a happy Christmas!
我办得到的,我会倒车
MILLIE: I can do it. I can put it in reverse.
我可以打到对的档,加油
I can make it go the right way. Come on. Ohh!
她打不出倒车档
She can't get it out of reverse.
蜜莉太太
MAN: Mrs. Millie! Whoa, whoa!
把外套脱下
[SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY]
Take off your coat.
[MEN SHOUTlNG]
离我远一点
[MILLIE SCREAMING]
Get away from me!
你离我远一点,别碰我
[SCREAMlNG INDISTINCTLY]
You get away from me! Don't touch me!
你们不知道我是谁吗?
是的,女士
Don't you know who I am? MAN 1 : Yes, ma'am.
我对你们一直都很好
我们知道,女士
I've always been good to you people! We know that, ma'am.
苏菲亚!
冷静点
Calm down.
我是蜜莉小姐,我是市长太太
是的,女士
I am Miss Millie! I'm the mayor's wife! MAN 2: Yes, ma'am.
我总是对你们很好
I've always been good to you people!
我总是为有色人种着想
I've always gone out of my way for coloreds!
是的,女士
Yes, ma'am.
蜜莉小姐,怎么回事?
Miss Millie, what's the matter?
这些男孩子们…
Those boys....
他们企图攻击我
Those boys tried to attack me.
没有这种事
No such a thing.
你怎么能留我独自一人这么久?
[SOBS] How could you leave me alone for so Iong?
来吧…
SOFIA: Come on now. Come on.
车子怎么办?
MILLIE: What am l gonna do about the car?
杰克会开车载你回家,蜜莉小姐
SOFIA: Jack will drive you home, Miss Millie.
我没办法跟不认识的有色人种同车
I can't ride in a car with some strange coIored man.
我会请我姊姊奥德莎一起去
I'll ask my sister Odessa to squeeze in.
这样我才能有
多一点时间陪我的孩子
That way I have more time with my children.
我也不认识她
I don't know her either.
再见
[CAR ENGlNE REVS]
ALL: Goodbye!
(1936年春天)
是秀格
[CAR HORN HONKS]
It's Shug.
秀格
万岁
Shug. Heh. Hot diggidydog!
我来了,秀格
I'm coming, Shug!
是蜜糖宝贝
秀格
It's sugarbaby! Hey, Shug!
嘿,秀格
[ALBERT LAUGHS]
Hey, Shug!
亚伯特
SHUG: Albert!
秀格
西莉小姐
Oh! Miss Celie!
我听说好多关于你的事
感觉我们就像老朋友一样
I've heard so much about you! Feels like we old friends!
这是葛雷迪
[LAUGHS]
This is Grady.
我的丈夫
This is my husband.
我们开了一整晚的车
Us been driving all night.
没地方可以休息,但是我们来了
你们好吗?
No place to stop. But here us is! Well, how are you?
我们很好
We're fine.
只是感冒了
Got colds though.
[BOTH SNIFFLE]
这是我的结婚礼物,全新的
This here's my wedding present. Brand new.
我要亚伯特学开车
I want Albert to learn how to drive it.
葛雷迪开车像傻瓜一样
我以为警♥察♥会把我们拦下来
Grady drive like a fool. I thought the police would get us.
我们两位已婚妇女饿了
Us two married Iadies now. Two married ladies, and hungry!
有什么吃的?
What us got to eat?
葛雷迪
我们曾经拥有过最美好的时光
Yeah, you know, Grady, we done had the best.
这倒是真的
我们曾经拥有过最美好的时光
[CHUCKLlNG]
GRADY: It's true. Yeah, we done had the best.
你用自己的方式拥有她
而我也以自己的方式拥有她
You had her your way. I had her mine. Hahahaha.
我们曾经拥有过她
But we had her!
我们曾经拥有过她
We had her!
电影精选列表