西莉小姐,我想我该走了
Well, Miss CeIie, I do believe it's time for me to go.
九月,九月是浪迹天涯的好时刻
September. Yeah, September be a good time to go off in the world.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你不在时,他会打我
He beat me when you ain't here.
谁会打你?
Who do?
亚伯特?
Albert?
先生
Mister.
他为什么要这么做?
Why he do that?
[MUSIC STOPS]
他打我,因为我不是你
He beat me for not being you.
我知道他是个恶霸
[BIG BAND MUSIC PLAYING]
I know he a bully...
但是我爱他某些优点
...but there's some things I love about him.
你还爱他吗?
You still love him?
我对他有你们所谓的热情
I got what you call a passion for him.
如果我想要个丈夫,我会选他
但是他很软弱
If l was ever going to have a husband, he'd been it. But he weak.
告诉我实情
Tell me the truth.
你介意亚伯特跟我上♥床♥吗?
Do you mind if Albert sleep with me?
你喜欢跟他上♥床♥?
You Iike sleeping with him?
我得老实说,我很喜欢
你不喜欢吗?
I have to confess, I love it. Don't you?
不喜欢
No.
多数时候,我假装自己不在场
No, most time I pretend l ain't even there.
反正他也不会察觉
He don't know the difference.
他从不过问我的感受
He don't never ask me how l feel.
他从不问我关于我的事
He never ask me about myself.
他只会爬到我身上尽情发泄
He just cIimb on top of me and do his business.
“尽情发泄”?
"Do his business"?
你听起来像在说他在你身上上厕所
You sound like he going to the toilet on you.
那正是我的感受
That's what it feel like.
那么,西莉小姐
Then, Miss Celie...
这代表你还是个处♥女♥
...that mean you still a virgin.
是的,因为没人爱我
我爱你
Yeah, because don't nobody love me. I love you.
你觉得我很丑
不,我不觉得
You think I's ugly. No, I don't.
“你真丑,你真的很丑”
[IMITATES SHUG] You ugly. You sure is ugly.
你还是很丑
You still ugly.
阿门
Amen.
西莉小姐,那只是随口胡说罢了
Oh, Miss Celie, that was just the salt and sugar.
我嫉妒你跟亚伯特
Me being jealous of you and Albert.
我觉得你很漂亮
I think you beautiful.
秀格就像蜂蜜
[JINGLING]
而我现在就像只蜜蜂
...and now, l's just like a bee.
跟着她四处跑,去她去的地方
I's follow her everywhere, want to go where she go.
她过的是什么样的生活?
她为何有时候那么悲伤?
What life like for her? And why she sometime get so sad?
悲伤,就像我一样
So sad, just like me.
PREACHER [SINGS]: Tell her something
你好
SHUG: Hello.
你好吗?
How you been?
我病了,也许你听说了
I been sick. Maybe you heard.
但我现在好多了
我住在亚伯特与西莉家
But l feels better now. I been staying with Albert and Celie.
他们一直照顾我
They been taking care of me.
这个地方带来许多回忆
Place bring back memories.
我过去常站在那里看着你
I used to stand right over there watching you.
听着世界上最棒的布道
Best preacher in the world.
你官词中的抑扬顿挫
The way you'd make your voice rise and fall when you turned a phrase.
你穿着蓝色西装时的英姿
女孩们一直盯着你看
The way you looked in your blue suit. Girls cutting their eyes at you.
的确值得一看
Oh, it's something to see.
你会对她们微笑并说
You'd smile at us and say:
“女士们
[IN DEEP VOICE] "Ladies...
若你们愿意
神正试着传达他的旨意…”
...'God Is Trying To Tell You Something', if you please."
然后我们开始歌♥颂
And we sang.
我们诚心诚意的吟唱
We sang our hearts out.
[SINGS] I couldn't sleep at night
没关系
And I was wondering why
It's all right.
我知道你不愿再跟我说话
因为这一切都已不同
I know you can't say nothing to me anymore because things are so different.
我只是想来打声招呼
Just thought I'd stop and say hello.
秀格说她要回曼菲斯市
Shug say she going back to Memphis.
我要跟她一起去,这是我唯一
能够逃离监狱先生的机会
I'm gonna go with her. This is my only chance to break from Mr. Jail.
你在做什么?
What you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我看来可不像没什么
It don't look like that to me.
亚伯特
SHUG: Albert!
我需要你坐在我行李箱上
亚伯特
I need you to sit on my suitcase. Albert!
祝你好运,宝贝
[PLAYING]
Good luck, baby. SHUG: Aww. Ha, ha.
再见
[CHATTERlNG]
MAN 1 : Right, see you.
好
好
MAN 2: Right. SHUG: Oh, yeah.
一路顺风
On your way.
你有什么话要说吗?
SHUG: There something you got to say?
怎么了?舌头被猫咬掉了?
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
别害怕
Don't be scared. Say it, girl.
我会想你的
I's going to miss you.
我也会想你的,西莉小姐
I's going to miss you too.
我也会想你的,宝贝
I'm going to miss you too.
走吧,我们走
Come on! Let's go! Ha, ha!
秀格,写信
[CHATTERS]
芝加哥顺利,秀格
Do good in Chicago, Shug!
该死
Oh, shit.
亲爱的,让我看看
看看你,你真可爱
MILLIE: Honey, let me see you. Look at you, you're so sweet.
蜜莉,别打扰他们了
MAYOR: Millie, let's leave them folks alone.
你看,他们是不是很可爱?
MILLIE: Look! Aren't they cute?
午安,市长先生
很高兴见到你
Good afternoon, Mr. Mayor. Good to see you.
你今天好吗?
WOMAN: How are you today?
你看看,这是我见过
最可爱的小脸,给我亲一口
Look at that! That's the cutest little face I ever saw. Give me some sugar.
你真可爱
You are so sweet.
说谢谢
Say thank you now.
蜜莉总是喜欢有色人种
Millie, always going on over the coIored.
你的小孩真干净
Your children are so clean.
你愿意为我工作,做我的女仆吗?
Would you Iike to work for me? Be my maid?
见鬼的不要
SOFIA: Hell no.
你说什么?
What did you say?
见鬼的不要
Hell no.
她说什么?
What did she say?
油能不能加快一点?
Can't you pump that a little faster?
姑娘,你对蜜莉小姐说什么?
Gal, what did you say to Miss Millie?
我说“见鬼的…”
I said, "Hell"
[SMACKS]
不,苏菲亚小姐,不要
No, Miss Sofia!
不,苏菲亚小姐,不要
No, Miss Sofia! No!
[CHATTERlNG]
我真不敢相信你那样做
[PEOPLE CLAMORING]
I can't believe you did that!
把我的孩子带走,带他们回家
Get my children out of here! Take them home!
把我的孩子带走
Get my children out of here!
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
别碰我,离我远一点,别碰我
Don't touch me! Leave me alone! Don't touch me!
你以为你是谁?你这个胖黑鬼
Who do you think you are? You fat nigger!
老天,警长,帮帮我
God, dear God! Sheriff, help me!
(1930年秋天)
你好,市长
你好
WARDEN: Howdy, mayor. MAYOR: Howdy.
你好吗?
很好,谢谢
How are you? Fine, thank you.
你太太好吗?
她很好
How's the missus? She's doing real well.
这位又是谁
Let's see what we have here.
我在开车
Ohh! I'm driving!
I'm driving.
嘿,小心
MAN: Hey! Watch it!
电影精选列表