I got down off the porch to see what was coming. It felt like twister weather.
我什么也没看见,但我知道不对劲
I didn't see nothing. But I know something's there.
是的,的确是这样,主
我知道有事即将发生
Yes, indeed, Lord. I know something's coming.
[THUNDER CRASHES]
爸爸,她是谁?
原本应该成为你们妈妈的女人
Pa, who this?
The woman that shouId have been your mammy.
秀格艾佛瑞?
Shug Avery?
快,帮我一把,带她进屋
Give me a hand and get her in the house.
西莉,帮我把她带进屋里
Celie! Help me get her in the house.
西莉,该死,快过来
Celie! Damn it! Get here!
西莉
Celie!
嘿,西莉,快过来
Hey, Celie! Get here!
西莉,这是秀格艾佛瑞,家族好友
帮她整理一个空房♥间
Celie, this Shug Avery, a friend of the family. Fix up the spare room.
我无法动弹
我无法动弹,我必须看到她的眼睛
I can't move. l need to see her eyes.
我觉得一旦看到她的眼睛
我的腿…
I feel that once l see her eyes, my feet can let go...
卡住的地方就能动了
...of where they're stuck.
你还真丑
You sure is ugly!
[LAUGHS]
快进来吧
Come on, now.
放开我的手
Turn loose my goddamn hand!
你是怎么了,疯了吗?
What's the matter with you? You crazy?
我不需要弱不禁风的小毛头
I don't need no weak Iittle boy...
无法拒绝他爸爸,却紧缠着我
...can't say no to his daddy, hanging on me!
我需要一个男人,你听见了吗?
I need me a man! You hear?
一个男人
A man!
[SHUG COUGHS AND WHEEZES]
我不想闻到该死的烟味,亚伯特
And I don't want to smeIl no goddamn stinking pipe, Albert!
叫人帮我做点东西吃
Get that thing to make me something to eat.
不,我自己做
亚伯特?
Albert?
该死
Ahh! Shit!
[GROANS]
蛋,平底锅,你把锅子
放这做什么?
Eggs. SkiIlet. Why you put the pots up here?
没人拿得到
Nobody can get to them.
牛油…
Butter, butter, butter.
在柜子里的冷藏箱
It's in the cooler, on the shelf.
牛油…?
Butter? Butter! Huh?
在柜子里的冷藏箱里
In the cooler, on the shelf.
亚伯特
Albert.
不够热,炉子怎么用?
Ain't warm enough. How do you work this stove?
不够热
Ain't hot enough.
连炉子都不能保持热度
Can't even keep a stove burning good all day.
烤箱也不热
Can't even keep a oven hot!
你有时真没用
You're useless sometimes!
木头…
Wood. Wood. Wood. Wood.
Ah.
你在这里煮过东西吗?
Did you ever cook here?
还是不够热
It stiIl ain't hot enough!
我会弄热的,我会弄热给你看
I'll get it hot. I'll show you how to make it hot.
对了
Yeah.
[CANS BANGING AND RATTLING]
[FLAMES CRACKLE]
宝贝,看看我帮你准备了什么
Baby, look what l brought you.
宝贝,我要给你一个惊喜
这些会让你好起来
Mm!
Baby, have I got a surprise for you. This'll make you all well.
这个虽然烧焦了
但是蛋是你喜欢的方式
This got burnt, but the eggs are just the way you like them.
你想杀了我吗?
SHUG: Are you trying to kill me?
不,宝贝,别这样
[DOOR SHUTS]
我告诉过你,我什么也不要
SHUG: I toId you, I don't want nothing!
我就这样在旁等待
等着看墙壁会变成什么样子
I just stand back and wait to see what the wall gonna look like.
看秀格这次会涂上什么颜色
See what kind of colors Shug's gonna put on there now.
看什么看?没看过裸女吗?
[BIG BAND MUSIC PLAYING]
SHUG: What you staring at? Never seen a naked woman before?
你有小孩吗?
You got any children?
有的,女士
“有的,女士”?我没那么老
SHUG: "Yes, ma'am"? l ain't that old.
两个
Two.
他们人呢?
Where they at?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是谁?
Who are you?
西莉,女士
Celie, ma'am.
你病了
[SHUG COUGHS]
You ain't well.
管好你自己,我觉得很好
只是需要吃点东西
Mind your own goddamn business. I feel just fine. Just had to eat.
再帮我点沐浴油
Now, put some more bubbling oil in this tub.
你有小孩吗?
[SHUG CHUCKLES]
You got kids?
有
Yeah.
他们跟我妈妈爸爸住
They with my ma and pa.
除非有男人在,否则孩子出世
不是件好事
Never knowed a child to come out right unless there's a man around.
孩子…
Children...
必须有父亲
...got to have a pa.
你♥爸♥爸爱你吗?
Your pa love you?
我爸爸爱我
My pa loved me.
我爸爸仍旧爱我
My pa still loves me...
只是他不知道而已
...except he don't know it.
他不知道
[CRYING] He don't know it.
[SNlFFLES]
[CELIE HUMMlNG GOSPEL HYMN]
[SHUG HUMMING]
孩子,这里
OLD MISTER: Hey, boy! Here, boy!
没有人前来问候你♥爸♥爸?
Nobody here to greet your pa?
可以肯定的是外面半个人也没有
Sure ain't nobody in the fields, that's for sure.
她一日没进你屋子
你就不会善罢甘休,对吧?
Just couldn't rest till you got her in your house, couId you?
来杯冷饮?
要帮您拿帽子吗?
Take your hat?
这位秀格艾佛瑞是怎么一回事?
What is it with this Shug Avery?
她跟柏油一样黑
She black as tar...
爆♥炸♥头
...nappyheaded....
腿像棒球棒一样
She got Iegs like baseball bats.
她的亲生父亲都不愿理她
Her own daddy won't have nothing to do with her.
老先生处处说秀格的坏话
大家都不喜欢太骄傲
或是太自♥由♥的人
Folks don't like nobody being too proud or too free.
她就像俱乐部里无♥耻♥的杰若粕
OLD MISTER: She's no more than a jookjoint Jezebel.
她甚至不干不净
She ain't even clean.
听说她有那种严重的妇女病
I hear she's got that nasty women's disease.
你不是我,你不会懂
You ain't got it in you to understand.
我爱秀格艾佛瑞
I love Shug Avery.
过去爱,将来也爱
Always have, always will.
有机会应该跟她结婚的
Should've married her when I had a chance.
对
Yeah.
然后抛弃你的人生
与一笔不小的钱财
And throwed your life away. And a right smart amount of money with it.
同时,我还听说她每个孩子的
父亲都不一样
Plus, I hear all her children's got different daddies.
她既轻浮,有关系混乱
It's all too trifling and confused.
我可以证明秀格孩子的父亲
都是同一位
All Shug's children got the same daddy. I can vouch
你什么也不能保证
You can vouch for nothing!
秀格艾佛瑞使哈特郡
生育率创下新高
Shug Avery done set the population of Hartwell County a new high.
你不过就是其中一位
自负的竞逐者
You just one of the roosters, boy.
西莉
Celie.
我同情你
You has my sympathy.
没有多少女人可以忍♥受
丈夫的情人进驻家中
Ain't many women's allow their husband's whore to lay up in their house.
西莉
Celie.
把爸爸的帽子给他
Hand Pa his hat.
[BELCHES]
下一次,我会把秀格艾佛端的尿
装到他杯子里
Next time, l'll put a little Shug Avery pee in his glass...
看他觉得如何
...and see how he like that.
(1922年夏天)
自苏菲亚离开后,还没这么吵过
I ain't heard so much racket since before Sofia left.
但是每天傍晚他离开田里后
Every evening after he leave the field...
他就敲敲打打,东堆西堆
...he knocking down and piling things up.
有时他朋友史文会前来帮忙
Sometime his friend Swain come by to help.
电影精选列表