主演:丹尼葛洛佛
主演:阿道夫施萨
主演:玛格丽特艾佛瑞
主演:瑞道恩琼
特别介绍:琥碧戈柏饰演西莉
小说原着:爱丽丝沃克
制片:史蒂芬史匹柏
凯瑟琳肯尼迪
制片:法兰克马修
昆西琼斯
Makidada Keep my sister away from me
Makidada Me and you, us never part
Makidada
编剧:曼诺梅耶斯
导演:史蒂芬史匹柏
西莉、奈缇,回屋子里
Celie! Nettie! Come back to the house now.
好了
女孩们,妈妈晚餐准备好了
Girls, your mama got supper.
西莉,你有全世界最丑的笑容
Celie, you got the ugliest smile this side of Creation.
(1909年冬天)
还没好吗?
Ain't you done yet?
是个女孩
A girl!
不
No.
不
我要她
西莉
I want it. Shh. Celie.
奈缇
Nettie!
你谁都不准说
You better not tell nobody but God.
否则会害死你妈妈
It'd kill your mama.
亲爱的神,我今年14岁
Dear God, I'm 14 years old.
我一直都是个乖女孩
I've always been a good girl.
也许你可以给我点提示
Maybe you can give me a sign.
让我知道到底发生了什么事
Let me know what's happening to me.
有一天,我爸爸跟我说
“你得做你妈妈不肯做的事”
One day, my daddy come and say, "You gonna do what your mama wouldn't."
现在我有爸爸的两个孩子
Now, I got two children by my daddy.
一名男婴叫做亚当
在我睡着时被抱走
A baby boy called Adam, he took while l was sleeping...
一名女婴叫做奥莉薇亚
...and a baby girl called Olivia...
他直接从我怀中抱走
...that he took right out of my arms.
然后我妈妈死了
Then my mama died...
在咒骂与尖叫声中
...cussing and screaming...
因为她的心碎了
...because her heart been broke.
亲爱的神,他表现的像是
他无法再忍♥受我
Dear God, he act like he can't stand me no more.
我不认为他杀了我的男宝宝
I don't think he killed my baby boy.
我听见他将宝宝
卖♥♥给一名牧师与他的妻子
I heard he sold it to a preacher and his wife.
我一直希望他再找个人结婚
I keep hoping he'll find somebody to marry.
我看到他看着妹妹的眼神
I seen him looking at my little sister.
她很害怕
She's scared.
但是我跟她说“在主的帮助下
我会照顾你”
But I say, "I'll take care of you, with God's help."
快点推
快点…
Come on! Push! Hurry up! Hurry!
大伙们,快点
快点
Come on, guys! Hurry up!
Shh! Shh!
亲爱的神,他从一个
叫做格雷的小镇带回一个女孩
Dear God, he come home with a girl from around the town called Gray.
她与我年龄相近
但是他们现在要结婚了
She be almost my age, but they getting married now.
我的小妹奈缇
总是有个男人盯着她看
My little sister, Nettie, has got a man always looking at her.
他的妻子死了,在从教堂
回家的途中被她的男朋友所杀
His wife's dead. She was killed by her boyfriend, coming home from church.
他有三个孩子
He got three children.
他在教堂见过奈缇
He seen Nettie in church.
现在每周日傍晚他都会来
Now every Sunday evening, here come Mister.
因此我们不能草率走向光明
PREACHER: lt is therefore not to be entered into lightly or unadvisedly...
而必须虔诚冷静,在神的担忧中
让我们祈祷
...but reverently and soberly and in the fear of God. Let us pray.
亲爱的主,我们祈求您
保佑我们的弟兄哈端斯
Dear Lord, we ask your blessing on our brother, Harris!
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen!
我想娶你的奈缇
I want to marry your Nettie.
我现在身边得要有人
I got to have somebody right now.
没人照顾我年幼的孩子
I got nobody to watch over my young ones.
他们打闹流血,吐在地板上
They be fighting and bleeding and throwing up on the floor...
而我有农地要经营
...whiIe I got a farm to run.
我会好好照顾你的奈缇
I'll take right good care of your Nettie.
我不能把奈缇给你,她还太小
I can't let you have Nettie. She too young.
但是知道吗?
我可以给你西莉
But l tell you what. I can let you have CeIie.
她最年长,应该先结婚
She oldest and shouId marry first.
她不纯净了,我想你也知道
She ain't fresh, but I expect you know that.
她生过孩子,两次
She's spoiled, twice.
西莉很丑,但是她很勤劳
而且她肯学
Celie is ugly but she works hard, and she can Iearn.
神补偿了她
And God fixed her.
你可以对她为所欲为
她不会对你有所要求
You can do what you like. She won't make you feed or clothe it.
但是奈缇,你穷极一生也得不到她
But Nettie, you flat out can't have. Not now, not never.
我从未好好看过另一位
Well, I ain't never Iooked at the other one before.
让我再见见她
Let me see her again.
西莉,这位先生要再看看你
PA: Celie, Mister want another look at you.
上前去,他不会咬人
Move up. He won't bite.
转过身
Turn around.
你为什么要这样做?
What you doing that for?
你姊姊想要结婚
Your sister's thinking about marriage.
你们为什么都站在这里
你们在等什么?
How come y'all standing out here. What you waiting on?
这位是你们的新妈妈
她不是我妈妈
This here's your new mammy. She ain't my mammy.
哈波,过来
Harpo! Come here!
哈波,过来这里
Harpo! Get here! Come here, boy!
过来…
Come here. Come here.
哈波,不准跑
Harpo! Don't you run from me, boy!
我不哭
I don't cry.
他在我身上时,我躺着想奈缇
I laid there thinking about Nettie while he on top of me.
不知她是否安全
Wonder if she's safe.
然后我想到相片中的美女
Then I think about that pretty woman in the picture.
我知道她对我做的事
也同样对她做过
I know what he doing to me, he done to her.
也许她会喜欢
And maybe she like it.
老天
Jesus!
哈波,我不是要你
清理我的马鞍吗?
Harpo, didn't I tell you to clean my saddle?
我清过了,爸爸
I did do it, Pa.
看看边上的霉
Look at the mold on the side.
看看上面的泥土
看起来一点也不像清过
Look at the dirt on it. This don't look like it's cIean.
马鞍在新骡子乔伊身上
我没办法从他身上拿下来
The new mule had it on. Joey, had it. I couldn't get it from him.
他又踢又咬
He was biting and kicking on it. Ow! Ow! Ow!
她们上一次梳头是什么时候?
When's the last time their hair was combed?
她们妈妈还在时
Not since their mammy did it.
去清理我的马鞍
Go clean my saddle.
我必须将头发剪掉
I'll have to shave it off.
不,剪女人头发会倒楣的
No, no, no. It's bad Iuck to cut a woman's hair.
这样会耗上一整天
This'll take all day.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我没办法,她会痛
I can't. It hurts her. Ow! Ow! Ow!
别顶嘴
Ahh! Don't talk back to me.
照我的话做
You do what I tell you.
(1909年春天)
亲爱的神,我看见我的女儿了
Dear God, I seen my baby girl.
我知道是她
I know it was her.
她看起来很像我跟我爸爸
She looked just like me and my daddy.
比我们本身都还像
Like more us than us is ourself.
我的小女儿看起来像在发愁
My little girl looks like she fretting over something.
她有我的眼睛,像我今天的眼睛
She got my eyes, just like they is today.
像她看见了我所看到的一切
Like everything l see, she's seeing.
您今天好吗?
STORE CLERK: How are you today?
谢谢
Thank you.
好漂亮
That's real pretty.
是的,我要为我跟女儿
做一件新洋装
Yes. I'm making me and my little girl a new dress.
她爸爸一定会很高兴
Her daddy will be so pleased.
她爸爸是谁?
Who her daddy?
山缪尔先生
Mr. Samuel.
电影精选列表