"The road approaches!"
CONGREGATION [SINGING]: If you live right Heaven belongs to you
亲爱的西莉,白人在盖路
If you live right Heaven belongs to you
NETTIE: Dear Celie, the white man is building a road.
终于在九个月前抵达了树薯田
It finally reached the cassava fields nine months ago.
就在奥林卡以为路盖好的隔天
The morning after the road was done, as far as Olinka was concerned...
我们发现筑路工人又回来了
...what should we discover, but that the road builders were back.
他们接到指示要将这条路
再延长三十英哩
They have instructions to continue the road for another 30 miles...
直接穿过奥林卡村落”
...and continue it on its present course right through the village of Olinka.
“筑路计划半点都没偏离轨道
[MEN SHOUTlNG]
The road builders didn't deviate an inch from the head man's plan.
每间在路线上的小屋都毁了
Every hut that lay in the road's path was leveled.
西莉,我们的教堂、学校
Celie, our church, our school...
还有我的小屋
...my hut...
几小时内全都消失”
...all went down in a matter of hours.
[PEOPLE CLAMORING]
“但是最糟的是…
But the worst is yet to be told.
贴心的柯琳死于高热与悲痛
Sweet Corrine died from fever and grief.
我们以奥林卡的方式葬了她”
We buried her in the Olinka way.
“但是,西莉,亲爱的姊姊
But, Celie, my dear, sweet sister...
一旦我们与美国移♥民♥局达成共识
我们此会回去
...we'll all be coming home once we work something out with U.S. lmmigration.
他们不知我们是美国人
非洲人还是传教士
They don't know if we're American, African, or missionary.
请为我们祈祷,西莉
Just pray for us, Celie.
在夕阳下等待我的身影”
Watch for me in the sunset.
你是怎么回事?
我已经叫你一小时了
[CELIE GRUNTS]
What's with you? I was calIing you for an hour!
现在帮我刮胡子,别再让我等
Now get my shave and don't keep me waiting!
左、右、左、右、左、右
CHILDREN: Left, right! Left, right! Left, right!
西莉在哪里?
在家帮先生刮胡子
Where's Celie? BOY: Home fixing to shave Mister.
你发烧了?我没有一整天
等你帮我舌叮胡子
You got a fever? I didn't come here for you to take all day to shave me.
快点动起来
Get the molasses out of your ass!
跟你结婚越久,你越来越迟钝
也越来越笨
The longer I'm married to you, the slower and dumber you get.
你真是前所未有的迟缓
Your ass is as slow as l ever seen it before.
西莉,刀磨好了没?
Celie! Ain't that razor sharpened yet?
快到这里来帮我刮胡子,快点过来
Get on out here and do me right now! Get on out here!
好的
All right.
不
No!
把头往后仰
Put your head back.
割到我的颈子,我就扭你的耳朵
Cut my neck and I'll get you by the ears.
[YELLING lN FOREIGN LANGUAGE]
[WHOOPING]
剃刀看起来很钝,西莉小姐
That razor looks dulI to me, Miss Celie.
该死的女人
Damn women.
[CHATTERlNG]
你觉得怎么样,苏菲亚小姐?
SQUEAK: How you feeling, Miss Sofia?
很困惑
Confused.
能回家你不高兴吗?
也许吧
Maybe.
爷爷,我饱了,我不饿了
BOY: Grandpa, I'm full. I'm not hungry anymore.
现在该是告诉你的时候
什么?
Now come the time for me to tell you. What?
我们该走了
It's time for us to go.
你们人真好,高尚的人
You're such good people. Salt of the earth.
该是向前看的时候
It's time to move on.
西莉要跟我们走
你说什么?
CeIie is coming with us. Say what?
西莉要跟我们去曼菲斯市
Celie is coming to Memphis with us.
除非我死
Over my dead body!
这样你就满意了?你真想这样?
You satisfied? That's what you want?
你是怎么回事?
你这个低等生物、肮脏的狗
这就是原因
You a lowdown, dirty dog, that's what's wrong.
该是我远离你,走入人群的时候了
It's time for me to get away from you and enter Creation.
你的尸体正好给我做地毡
Your dead body be just the welcome mat I need.
你不能这样跟我儿子说话
You can't talk to my boy that way.
你儿子
Your boy.
如果他不是你儿子
也许他可以当上半个好人
If he hadn't been your boy, he might have been a halfway decent man.
你说什么?
Say what?
你把我妹妹奈缇从我身边带走
You took my sister Nettie away from me.
你知道她是这世界上唯一爱我的人
You knew she was the only somebody in the worId who loved me.
但是奈缇与我的孩子就要回来了
But Nettie and my kids are coming home soon.
当我们团聚,我们会给你好看
And when we all get together, we're going to whup your ass.
奈缇与你的孩子?
女人,你在胡官乱语
[SQUEAK GIGGLING]
Nettie and your kids? Woman, you talking crazy.
我有孩子,我的孩子还活着
在非洲
I got children. My children are Iiving in Africa.
非洲
Africa!
学习不同语官
Learning different languages.
新群的空气,大量的运动
Fresh air, plenty of exercise.
他们将来会比你养大的这些笨蛋
还要优秀
They'll turn out better than these fooIs you never tried to raise.
等一等
没什么好等的,哈波
HoId on, here! No "hold on," Harpo.
若不是你企图想控制苏菲亚
白人是不会得到她的
If you hadn't tried to rule over Sofia, white folks wouldn't have got her.
你说谎
至少有部分是真的
That's a lie! A Iittle truth in it.
你们全都是恶劣的孩子
Y'all was rotten kids. You was. You was rotten kids!
让我的生活像地狱
Made my life here hell.
你们的爸爸什么也不是
不过此会满口胡官乱语
Your daddy ain't nothing but some dead horseshit.
闭嘴,女人嘲笑男人会倒楣的
[LAUGHlNG]
Shut up! It's bad luck for a woman to laugh at a man!
[SOFIA LAUGHlNG]
老天,有人死而复生
My God, the dead has arisen.
我倒楣的程度
足够让我笑上下半辈子
SOFIA: I had enough bad luck to keep me laughing the rest of my life.
坐在牢里发臭到死
Sat in that jail till I near about done rot to death.
我明白你的感受,西莉小姐
I know what it like, Miss Celie.
想离开却又无法离开
Want to go somewhere and can't.
我知道想唱歌♥却是被迫唱出的威受
I know what it like to want to sing and have it beat out of you.
我想谢谢你,西莉小姐
[CRYING] I want to thank you, Miss Celie...
谢谢你为我做的一切
...for everything you done for me.
我还记得我与蜜莉小姐
到店里的那天
I remember the day I was in the store with Miss Millie.
我真的很忧郁,非常低落
I was feeling real down. I was feeling mighty bad.
但当我看到你
And when I see'd you...
我知道神真的存在
...l knowed there is a God.
我知道神真的存在,总有一天
我一定能够回家
I knowed there is a God, and one day I was going to get to come home.
你半毛钱也拿不到
You won't get a penny of my money. Not one thin dime!
我有向你要求过什么吗?
Did I ever ask you for anything? Did I ever ask you for anything?
我从没向你提出过要求
我甚至没要你这个混♥蛋♥娶我
I never asked you for nothing! Not even for your sorryass hand in marriage!
没有,我什么都没要求过
Nothing. I never asked you for nothing!
过去的苏菲亚回家了
苏菲亚回家了
[SOFIA LAUGHS]
Old Sofia home now. Sofia home.
一切都会有所改变
Things are going to change around here.
我要跟秀格一起走
I'm going with Shug.
你要去哪?
跟西莉小姐、秀格走
You going where? SQUEAK: With Miss Celie and Shug.
我注定要唱歌♥
I'm fixing to sing.
这房♥子里太多肮脏事,请把豌豆给我
Too much racket going on in this house. Pass me them peas.
听着,史姬克
我的名字不叫史姬克
Listen, Squeak My name ain't Squeak.
什么?
我的名字是玛莉艾格纳丝
What? My name is Mary Agnes.
玛莉什么?
玛莉艾格纳丝
Mary what? Mary Agnes.
我以为是史姬克
I thought it was Squeak.
谁在乎?孩子,你就眼睁睁
看着这个爆♥炸♥头女人坐在那里
Who gives a damn? Boy, you going to let this nappyhaired gal sit here...
这样咒骂着你?
你可是一家之主
...and cuss you out? You're at the head of your own table...
却表现得像服务生
...and you acting like a waiter!
安静,你这个老蠢蛋
总是干涉别人的生活
Hush, you old fool! Always meddling in somebody's business.
苏菲亚回家了,所以闭嘴
Sofia home now. Just hush up!
她会回来的,秀格有才华
她会唱歌♥
She'll be back. Shug got talent. She can sing.
她勇敢,能与任何人交谈
她是众所瞩目的焦点
She got spunk and can talk to anybody. She can stand up and be noticed.
而你呢?
What you got?
你又丑又瘦,可笑的身材
电影精选列表