因为他是唯一
He knows because he the only one!
西莉,给我一杯柠檬水
Celie, get me some lemonade.
现在的年轻女孩真差劲
Young women no good these days.
不管是汤姆、迪克还是哈波
人人都能上
Got their legs open for every Tom, Dick and Harpo.
别以为你怀有身孕
我就会让我儿子娶你
Don't think I'll let my boy marry you just because you in the family way.
不够冰
Ain't cold enough.
他年轻且见识有限,像你这样的
美丽女孩什么都能往他身上谁
He young and limited. Pretty gal Iike you could put anything over on him.
我为何一定要嫁给哈波?
他跟你同住
Why I need to marry Harpo? He living here with you.
他的食物与衣服都是你买♥♥的
What food and cIothes he get, you buy.
我知道你♥爸♥爸把你赶出家门
你即将流落街头
I know your daddy throwed you out. Ready to live in the street.
不,先生,我可没有流落街头
No, sir, l ain't living in no streets.
我跟我姊姊与她丈夫同住
I'm living with my sister and her husband.
他们说若我想要,我这辈子
都可以与他们同住
I can live with them the rest of my life if I want to.
我不需要你告诉我如何照顾我
跟我的孩子
I don't need you to tell me how to take care of me and my baby.
我可以自己照顾我的孩子
这次拜访真顺利
I can take care of my baby myself. Nice visiting.
不,你留下,哈波
No, you stay right here, Harpo.
等你自♥由♥后,我跟宝宝都会等着你
When you free, me and the baby be waiting.
看起来这里总算有人知道待客之道
Well, look like somebody around here know how to treat a visitor.
哈波,你半步也不准动
Harpo, don't you move one step.
别让我等太久,哈波
Just don't make me wait too long, Harpo.
哈波?
Harpo?
哈波?
哈波!
Harpo!
我不要,我愿意…
I won't! I will! I wiIl! I do.
我愿意
KIDS: I do!
现在,苏菲亚
I do.
PREACHER: Now, Sofia.
你愿意接受这个人
成为你合法的丈夫?
Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?
爱他,尊重他,并珍惜他?
为他放弃其他人
To love, honor and cherish? Forsaking all others for him alone...
并善尽对待丈夫的责任
...you will perform unto him all duties owes to a husband...
至死不渝吗?
...untiI death shaIl separate you?
我愿意
I do!
你们现在可以向新娘致意
You may now salute the bride.
阿门
CONGREGATION: Amen!
[ORGAN MUSlC PLAYS & PEOPLE CHATTER]
我结婚了
我是个已婚妇女了
I's married now! I's a married woman!
[INAUDIBLE WHlSPER]
我在此宣布
I declare....
[CHATTERlNG]
快点推
SOFIA: Come on, push now. Push now.
我需要很多窗帘,但我没有时间
I been needing so many curtains, but I ain't had time.
你们这些小孩,离开这个院子
快点回家
You children, get out of this yard. Go on home!
哈波,快下来,我需要你抱着宝宝
Harpo, come on down here. I need you to hold this baby.
我在忙
I'm busy!
我看你是忙着制♥造♥噪音,快点下来
SOFIA: Busy making a racket. Now come on down here!
该死,苏菲亚,我好了就会下来
Damn, Sofia! I'll come down when I'm good and ready!
我老实告诉你
[GRUNTS]
I teIl you the truth! It is!
孩子,我们要给你喝牛奶
Child, we're going to get you a littIe milk.
牛奶给宝宝,没错
A little milk for the baby. Yes, indeed.
现在找爸爸去
Here. Go to your daddy.
你要我怎么做?
What should I do with it?
试着喂她,然后修好你搞砸的地方
Try feeding her, then fix up the mess you done made here.
我可以闻到雨将来临的味道
I can smell the rain coming.
西莉小姐,我们有些新窗帘
想装在卧室里
Miss Celie, we got ourselves some new curtains I want to put in the bedroom.
客厅放了鲜花
The living room has already got itself some flowers.
你看什么看?
What you looking at?
你的头会淋到雨
It's gonna rain on your head!
你打过她吗?
没有,先生
No, sir.
那么你怎么能期望她明白?
How you expect her to mind? Heh, heh.
妻子此像孩子
Wives is like children.
必须让她们知道谁才是老大
You have to let them know who got the upper hand.
饱打一顿最有效
Nothing can do it better than a good beating.
苏菲亚只想到自己
Sofia thinks too much of herself.
必须杀杀她的锐气
Needs to be taken down a peg or two.
家有新生儿,整夜哭闹不休
Got a new baby and it cry all night long.
吵得他不能睡
他说他不要去上班了
Kept him up so he said he wasn't going to work.
她非常生气,但我说
“让他静一静吧”
She got all upset but l said, "Leave the man alone.
有时候男人只是需要静一静
Sometimes a man just needs to be left alone."
苏菲亚,我需要吃点东西
I need something to eat!
派在储藏室里
女人有时也需要静一静
Pie's in the pantry. Women need to be left alone sometimes.
我争吵时也会告诉哈波
“让我静一静”
I teIl Harpo when I'm fussing, "Leave me aIone!"
你不帮我拿吗?
你这是怎么一回事?
Ain't you gonna get it for me? What's the matter with you?
老天,我的宝宝在哭
[BABY CRYING]
That's my own baby crying. Lord.
发挥点用处,哈波,嘘,亲爱的
Make yourself useful, Harpo. Hush now, honey.
我该拿苏菲亚怎么办?
What am I gonna do about Sofia?
打她
Beat her.
你叫哈波打我
You told Harpo to beat me!
是那头骡子,老乔伊
It was that mule, Old Joey. Old Joey, the mule.
我正在耕作北方的田地
突然骡子发了疯
I was plowing the north field and the mule went crazy.
他闻始乱踢,踢中我的眼睛跟嘴唇
He started kicking. Busted my eye and my lip.
我这辈子不断在抗争
All my life I had to fight.
对我爸爸抗争,对我舅舅抗争
I had to fight my daddy, I had to fight my uncles.
对我的兄弟抗争
I had to fight my brothers.
女孩子在有男人的家中并不安全
Girl chiId ain't safe in a family of mens.
但我从没想过在自己家中
也要抗争
But l never thought I had to fight in my own house!
我爱哈波
I loves Harpo.
老天爷,我真的爱他
God knows I do.
但是在他打我之前,我会先杀了他
But l'll kilI him dead before I let him beat me!
那是蹄印
不,那看起来像是拳头印
That's a hoof print. No, that look like a fist print.
不,先生,没有拳头可以打我脸
No, sir. Ain't no fist touched my face. No, sir.
你要个死继子吗,西莉小姐?
You want a dead soninlaw, Miss Celie?
那么你就再继续这样建议他
You keep on advising him like you doing.
这辈子很快就会过去
天堂将至,带来永生
This life be over soon. Heaven lasts always.
你该先敲开你丈夫的头
然后再想想天堂
You shouId bash Mister's head open and think about Heaven later.
苏菲亚打了哈波
[BABY CRYING & HARPO WHlSTLING]
然后哈波打了苏菲亚
Then Harpo beat on Sofia.
然后苏菲亚又打了哈波
And then Sofia beat on Harpo some more.
拳打脚踢之中,孩子不断出生
In between the beatings, the children keep coming.
有一天,苏菲亚忍♥无可忍♥
And then one day, Sofia can't take it no more.
终于解脱了
And good riddance!
再见,克劳伦斯
再见,艾玛,再见,卢比
Bye, Emma! Bye, Ruby!
再见,苏菲亚,再见…
Bye, Sofia! Bye!
奈缇
[BELLS JINGLlNG]
Nettie.
早,杭特利先生
Morning, Mr. HuntIey! Whoa.
早,强森先生
Morning, Mr. Johnson.
我带了刚出炉的自♥制♥饼干给你
I brung you some freshbaked cookies made in my stove!
谢谢,看起来真棒
我明天把盘子带来
Thank you. They look good. Bring the plate back tomorrow.
走…
Now giddyup! Giddyup!
祝你有美好的一天,抗特利先生
留着盘子
Have a fine day, Mr. Huntley! And keep the plate!
有我的信吗?
Anything come for me?
亲爱的神,今天是不寻常的一天
[THUNDER RUMBLING]
[BARKS]
[MOOS]
[WHINNYING]
我坐在阳台前念书给孩子听
I was sitting on the porch reading to the kids...
突然有东西吸引了我
...when all of a sudden, something struck me.
我站起来看向天空
I got up and looked at the sky.
天空很暗,没有东西在移♥动♥
It was dark and there wasn't nothing moving.
我走下阳台,看是否能看清楚一点
感觉此像龙♥卷♥风♥将至
电影精选列表