Sometimes I think if, um...
如果我换种方式处事 或许她现在还活着
If I'd just done things differently, maybe she'd still be alive.
别这样 霍普 这跟你没有任何关系
Oh, no, come on, Hope, it's got nothing to do with you.
那是为什么
Then why?
老实说我觉得是因为酗酒问题
Honestly, I think it was 'cause of her drinking.
她真的喝很多酒 她破产了
I mean, she'd really throw 'em back there. That, and she was flat broke.
她的房♥子被取消赎回权 欠了一屁♥股♥的债
I mean, her house was being foreclosed on. I mean, she was in a ton of debt.
她不是跟你老爸合伙办体育馆吗 钱都哪去了
Didn't she co-own the gym with your dad? Where'd that money go?
我不想让你分心
Oh, uh... I didn't want to distract you with this,
- 但是体育馆也要破产了 - 什么
- but, uh, the gym's pretty much going under. - What?
所以帕教练并没有藏起来的钱
So, Coach P had no money, like, stashed somewhere?
比方说五十万美元
Like, $500,000, maybe?
- 霍普 那可是半个一百万美元了 - 我知道
- Hope, that's like half a million dollars. - I know.
我爸说其实她是欠政♥府♥的钱
Well, my dad said that she was actually in debt to the government.
她一无所有
She had nothing.
布拉德利我也想带你去游泳池游泳 但氯含量太高了
Bradley, I'd let you swim in the pool, but I think the chlorine content's too high.
亲爱的 我们正要去游泳呢
Hi, honey. We were just going for a swim.
到底怎么回事 你得马上跟遗嘱受托人打电♥话♥
What the fuck is going on? You need to call that will trustee guy now!
本说帕教练破产了
Ben just said that Coach P was flat broke!
他搞错了吧 她肯定有钱藏在
He's wrong, right? She must have had some money
弗罗里达州的离岸账户之类的
in, like, some offshore Florida accounts, or some shit!
亲爱的 已经过了五点 他应该下班了
Well, honey, it's after 5:00. I doubt he's there now.
照打不误
Call him anyway!
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
霍普
Hope,
我有事要跟你说 你能坐下吗
there's something I need to talk to you about. Can you sit down?
我不坐 什么事
I don't want to sit down. What?
霍普 其实没有钱
There is no money, Hope.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
自杀的信是我写的
I wrote the suicide note.
你杀了帕教练
You killed Coach P?
不是
No.
不 我听说帕教练自杀后 我写了那封信
No, I wrote the letter after I heard that Coach P had killed herself.
你真是无可救药
You are a sick fucking man.
我真的不知道还有什么办法帮你
I just didn't know what else to do with you!
这是我唯一能改变你生活的机会
It was my one shot to get you to do something with your life.
让你再变得快乐 让我重新找回我可爱的小甜心
For you to be happy again, and for me to get my sweet little girl back.
改变我的生活 我可是全国英雄
Do something with my life? How about I'm a national fucking hero!
你曾经是
Yes. You were.
现在也是 你才一无是处
I am! You are nothing!
你个混账东西 再不闭嘴 我就把你嘴堵上
You are a bitch! Now shut your mouth before I shut it for you!
霍普
Hope.
你受伤了
You got injured.
当时你的身体没法支撑起你的梦想
You had a dream to get back out there that your body couldn't handle.
你辉煌的时间太短暂 让你奔溃了
It was brutal to have your time cut short, and it broke you.
也伤透了我的心
And it broke my heart.
但趁还来得及时 必须有人帮你打开你的心结
But someone had to tear down those walls that you put up before it was too late.
我本该说抱歉 但我不觉得抱歉
I'd say I was sorry, but I'm not.
因为这是几年来我头一次 见到以前小霍普的身影
'Cause for the first time in years, I've seen glimpses of the old Hope,
她太美好了
and she's wonderful.
你很擅长做教练
You're so good at coaching.
我觉得你甚至也很喜欢
I think you even like it.
我这么做只是为了钱
I was doing it for the money.
现在恐怕已经不是了
I don't believe that's still true.
让我说清楚了
Let me get this straight.
我花了一生中的几个月时间
I take months out of my life,
倾尽毕生所学教她
teach this wannabe everything I know,
好让全阿默斯特的人 把我忘得一干二净
so that everyone in Amherst can forget about me.
而且全无收获
For nothing.
爸 做得真好
Great job, Dad.
你果然让我的生活变得更好了
You really made my life so much better.
我们由多米尼克带来的现场报道
Let's go down on the floor right now with Awesome Dawes-on.
- 再来一杯 - 明天的女子决赛我们有什么期待吗
- Want another? - What can we expect in the Women's Finals tomorrow, Dominique?
克里斯塔·卡彭特和大力神玛吉
Well, both Christa Carpenter and Mighty Maggie
都有机会赢得个人金牌
have a legitimate shot at winning an individual gold medal.
可能在最后的自♥由♥体操赛决出胜负
It could come down to their final event, which is the floor exercise.
你的女门徒做得不错
Your girl is doing good.
你的小恶魔也不赖
Your little demon is, too.
万一说玛吉得奖牌了
Hey, if Maggie medals, who knows?
你将来或许能去美国队当教练员
You might have a future on the US Team coaching staff.
好啊
Great.
今晚我看你显出了让你梦想幻灭的胸部
I see you got your dream killers on display tonight.
你看着不错
You look good.
你的胸部很好看
You got nice cans.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥人 不是吧
White Russian? Really?
两杯龙舌兰
Two tequilas.
我不知道 你为什么一直要让我难堪 兰斯
I don't know why you make me so uncomfortable, Lance.
金牌动作
Gimme that gold.
阿默斯特金牌
Pommel horse gold.
- 你就这点本事吗 图克柯 - 我本事多着呢 宝贝
- Is that all you got, Tucker? - I got so much for you, baby.
别斜着背 好多了
Don't sway your back. That's better.
嘿 玛吉
Hey there, Maggie.
嗨 本
Oh, hey, Ben.
- 我给你带了一些布条以防你要用 - 谢谢
- I got you some tape in case you need it. - Oh, thank you.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- All right. Good luck out there. - Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
我还以为到哪都迟到的人是我
I thought I was the one that showed up everywhere late.
对 昨晚我没怎么睡好
Yeah, well, I didn't get too much sleep last night.
为什么
Why?
担心警♥察♥会来抓你偷潘趣卡
Afraid the cops are after you for stealing that punch card?
不是 我…
No. I, uh...
我昨天去你的房♥间了 看见你有伴
I swung by your room last night. I saw that you had company.
太奇怪了 确定没有进错房♥间吗
That's weird. You sure you had the right room?
- 因为我一直在那… - 别装了 霍普
- 'Cause I was in there... - Drop the act, Hope.
我看见你在那
I saw you there.
听着 我是来看玛吉的 我们没戏了
Look, I'll stick around for Maggie, but, uh, we're done.
眯眯眼 我…
Twitchy, I...
天啊 看起来你真是疲惫不堪
Oh, man, you look as tired as I feel.
昨晚跟格里高利睡了
Boned ol' Greggory last night.
兰斯 你给我离他远一点
Stay the fuck away from him, Lance.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
对不起 我不知道你们两个是认真的
I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were a thing.
- 我们没什么 - 那就好
- We're not. - Good.
因为她昨晚的床上功夫 跟零四年一样差
Because she was a bad lay in '04 as she was last night.
兰斯你真可悲
You're pathetic, Lance.
你就是个大笑话
You're a fucking joke. Yeah.
希望选他是值得的
I hope he was worth it.
见鬼
Fuck.
为什么你要把我美好的生活搞得一团糟
Why do you try to ruin everything that's good in my life?
兰斯 我怎么惹你了
Really, Lance, what the hell did I ever do to you?
所有的美国人都在谈论你的铜牌
All of America talking about your fucking bronze.
第三名
Third place.
我是金牌和银牌
I won gold and silver.
每个人都为霍普的奇迹而兴奋不已
And everyone's got a hard-on for Hope's miracle.
正是因为你 我从没享受过美好的时刻
Well, because of you, I'm never gonna get that moment back.
所以我得不到的 你也别想得到
And I will damn well make sure you don't either.
人们说什么我根本管不着
I had no control over what people talked about.
你找体操上帝说去
Take that up with the god of gymnastics.
我就是体操上帝
I am the fucking god of gymnastics!
你在跟宙斯说话 我掌握自己的命运
You're talking to fucking Zeus. I made my own destiny.
我可不是靠着一次幸运的意外去乞讨名誉和荣光
And not on milking some pity vote for fame and glory over one lucky accident.
我靠的是一贯的出色表现
But by consistency of excellence.
你以为你又能把我比下去吗
You think you're gonna show me up again?
根本没门
Hell fucking no.
很快你那辆从2004年开到现在的怀旧火车
And pretty soon, that beat-up nostalgia train you've been riding since 2004
就要可悲地完全停车了
is gonna come to a pathetic and useless halt.
Ah...
真期待
Can't fucking wait.
我想说我跟你妈聊过了
I want you to know I talked to your mom.
我会盯着你 好吗
I'm watching out for you. Okay.
电影精选列表