I mean, what'd you say?
我让她滚开 然后就走了
I told her to fuck off and I left.
之后你有再跟她聊吗
Did you talk to her after that, or...
我都回答了900个真心话了吧
I've answered, like, 900 truths.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 这是不行的 - 我都成了个货真价实的侦探了
- And it's not okay. - I've been a real gumshoe over here.
嗯
Yeah.
那天晚上你在哪… 嗯
And where were you the night of the... Yeah.
- 什么 - 抱歉
- What? - Sorry.
我是在学侦探说话
It's like I was pretending to be a detective or something.
这是…
Uh, that's, uh...
这音乐应该在点蜡烛时就放的…
This music was supposed to come on when the candles were...
没关系了 谢了 约翰
It's fine now. Thanks, John!
其实
Actually...
我是想或许
I was hoping maybe, uh,
你能跟我一起跳个舞吗 霍普·安
you would want to have a dance with me, Hope Ann.
不用等到结婚吗
You're not waiting for marriage?
不 跳舞不用
Nope. Not for dancing.
我来领舞吧
In fact, I will lead.
- 好的 再咬一口 - 好
- All right. One more bite. - Okay.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话 我今晚大冒险够了
Truth. I've had enough dares for tonight.
你有试过不眯眼吗 没恶意 只是好奇
Have you ever tried to stop twitching? No offense, just curious.
已经比以前好多了
It's a lot better than what it was.
但是没什么东西是能好透彻的
But, uh, I mean, nothing's ever worked completely.
或许这就是我的体操 没有长进的原因吧
It's kind of why I never moved forward with gymnastics.
在吊环上眯眼几秒钟就会毁了你
A few seconds of twitching can really mess you up on the rings.
作为体操运动员 你得掌控身体每块肌肉
Gymnasts, you somehow master every single muscle in your body.
或许这是我喜欢待在他们身边的原因
Probably why I like being around it so much.
让我觉得控制住身体是有可能的
Kind of makes me feel that that physical control is possible somehow.
我觉得去鼓励其他孩子 产生这种感受非常酷
I think it'd be pretty cool if I could inspire other kids to feel like that, too.
所以我希望把体育馆办下去
That's kind of why I want to keep the gym going.
算是我的梦想
It's sorta my dream.
我只是希望玛吉能获得新生
I'm just hoping that Maggie can breathe new life into it
像你在那训练时一样
the same way you did when you were training there.
酷
Cool.
- 总之 我们该这样跳 - 对
- Anyway, we should be dancing like this. - Right.
Whoa, whoa-oh, oh-oh
Whoa, oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
让你产生反应了
- Giving you a semi? - Uh...
Ah, ah, ah
So, um...
还有几天就要出发去比赛了
We leave for the Games in a few days.
让玛吉准备好比赛
Keeping Maggie presentation ready.
艾蕾娜·帕芙莱克 "帕教练"
她不像以前那么糟糕了
She's sucking less than she did.
祝我们好运 好吗
Wish us luck, okay?
敬温馨的家
One for my homey.
别担心 是代糖的
Don't worry, it's diet.
不 不是 我不能欺神骗鬼 这绝对不是代糖的
No, it's not. I'm not gonna lie to a ghost. Definitely not diet.
太恶心了
Shit's disgusting.
好了 你做得很好 今晚到此为止 去吧 去看烟花
All right, you got this. Let's call it a night. Go on, go catch some fireworks.
别待太晚了 一早要赶飞机
Don't stay out too late, we have an early flight.
我能再来一遍吗
Can I do it one more time?
就站在这我想再来一遍 好吗
Just stand here and I'm gonna do it one more time, okay?
快点
Make it quick.
快把灯给我打开 我才不要亲你
Turn the fucking lights back on! I'm not gonna French you!
- 玛吉 - 马上
- Maggie! - One sec!
惊喜
Surprise!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
吓到了吧
Gotcha!
被吓到了
We got you!
记着 霍普 每次让你吃生日蛋糕前
Okay, now, remember, Hope,
before I ever let you have a piece of birthday cake,
我都会让你回答国♥庆♥日的问题
I always gave you a Fourth of July quiz.
对
Oh, yeah.
好了 这次问个简单的
All right, okay, I'll give you an easy one.
我们的先辈宣布从谁那独♥立♥出来的
Who did our forefathers declare their independence from?
从他们虚弱的爸爸那
Their pussy dads.
答得好
Good one. Um...
我们很感激您 霍普 你真的是一个天使
Well, we're so grateful for you, Hope. I mean, you've been an angel.
- 我一直都这么跟她说 - 别耍大牌
- That's what I keep telling her. - Don't be a poser.
很快你们俩就要准备去开幕式了
Well, pretty soon, you two are gonna be posing for the opening ceremony!
- 很兴奋 - 是啊
- Pretty exciting! - Yeah.
我不能去的话实在太遗憾了
And it kills me that I'm not gonna be there, you know.
但我跟老板说了 我可以去赶过去看个人赛
But I talked to my boss, and I'm gonna be in time for the Individuals.
太棒了
Well, that's terrific!
这是我最关心的
That's all I care about.
- 很好 - 好了
- That's great. - All right.
- 真心话还是真心话 - 真心话
- Truth or truth? - Truth.
你喜欢我吗
You like me?
喜欢 非常喜欢
I do. Very much.
- 到我了 真心话还是真心话 - 真心话
- Uh, okay. My turn. Uh, truth or truth? - Truth.
但你不能重复问一样的问题 眯眯眼 这是规矩
But you can't ask me the same question. Them the rules, Twitchy.
你以前知道自己是个好教练吗
Did you always know that you were gonna be such a good coach?
我不是教练 是运动员 蠢问题
I'm not a coach, I'm an athlete. Dumb question.
- 换个问题 - 抱歉
- Ask me another. - Sorry. Um...
我听说
Is it true that, uh...
你一直束胸是真的吗
That you tape down your breasts?
谁说的
Who told you that?
- 星河球鞋店的马特 - 不是
- Matt from Sneaker Galaxy? - No, no.
- 酒吧的卡尔 - 不是
- Carl from the bar? - No.
- 油站的丹 - 不是
- Gas station Dan? - No.
- 洛特路特店员 - 不是
- The Roto-Rooter guy? - No.
- 奎兹诺斯的史黛西 - 天啊 不是 快停下
- Stacy from Quiznos? - Jesus, no, God, stop.
都列出一份表了 都不是
That's a list. No. Uh...
我这么说只是想告诉你
I just... I brought it up 'cause, uh, I just wanted to tell you that
我觉得你原本的样子就很美
I think that you're super beautiful the way you are.
你不需要那么做
And you don't need to do that.
你应该为自己而骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
你看起来像是一只迎风飞来的凤♥凰♥
You look like a windswept phoenix.
好吧 准备好大冒险了吗
Okay. You ready for a dare?
当然
Sure.
好 闭上眼睛
All right, close your eyes.
- 闭上眼睛 别害怕 - 好吧
- Close 'em. Don't be scared. - All right.
好
Okay.
好
Okay. Uh...
- 你不能这么做 - 我做了
- You can't do that. - I did.
多伦多XVI运动会
欢迎来到这盛大的时刻
Welcome to the big time.
看看周围 有中国人
Take a look around you. Chinese,
日本人 俄♥国♥苏联人 罗马尼亚人
Japanese, Russian Soviets, Romaniacs.
- 他们的共同点是什么 - 他们都支持体操
- What do they all have in common? - They all support gymnasts!
不是 我们已经向他们宣战了
No. We've waged wars against all of them.
- 有吗 - 谁会赢得这场战役呢
- We have? - And who's won all those wars?
我想这得取决于战事发展
Well, I guess it would depend on the war.
美国 美国
USA. USA.
- 一起喊 美国 - 美国
- Chant that! USA! - USA!
美国 美国
USA! USA!
美国 美国
USA! USA!
女子全能赛 玛吉·汤森德(美国)
15.350 C.卡彭特 - 美国
韩立春 克里斯塔·卡彭特 - 玛吉·汤森德
展望未来 我感觉大力神玛吉以后
Painting the picture, I'm sensing there's a podium in the future
会占据一席之地 奥尔加
for Mighty Maggie, Olga.
最引人注目的就是她要克服的困难
What is truly remarkable is all that she's had to overcome
奥尔加·科布特
在她悲痛地失去了她的长♥期♥教练 艾蕾娜·帕芙莱克后
following the tragic loss of her longtime coach, Eleyna Pavleck.
我觉得帕教练会为你骄傲
I think Coach P would be super proud of you.
我们搭档得很好 副机长
We make a good team, co-pilot.
- 我升职了吗 - 别神气
- Did I just get promoted? - Don't get cocky.
你有点…
You gotta a little, uh...
抱歉 我没有获得同意 我知道你讨厌肉麻的东西
Sorry, I didn't ask permission. I know how you hate that mushy stuff.
不是这样的
It's not that.
我依然想不通那女人怎么就自杀了
I still don't get why the Commie killed herself.
有时候我想
电影精选列表