It's from Coach P.
好 "我最亲爱的霍普"
Okay. "Dearest Hope.
"你收到这封信时 你已经得知我已经离你而去"
"By the time you receive letter, you will already know that I'm gone.
"你一直在生我气 但我说的话都是为你好"
"You have been angry at me, but what I said to you was for your good.
"我祈祷你有一天能想通"
"I pray you see that one day.
"在我的生命宝箱里 我给你留了五十万美元"
"From the treasures of my life's chest, I leave you $500,000."
天啊 五十万…
Oh, shit. $500...
"但你要满足一个条件才能拿这笔钱"
"But you must listen that these monies are yours
"条件就是你必须要训练"
"under the steadiest condition that you train the daffodil
"那朵即将含苞待放的水仙花"
"who is about to peak through the snow,
"我那朵飞舞的体操徒弟 玛吉·汤森德"
"my dancing flower gymnast, Maggie Townsend,
"帮助她完成多伦多运动会一役"
"through to the end of her Toronto Games campaign."
你这是跟我开什么玩笑
Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me.
"在你完成使命后 我的遗嘱受托人会给你授予财产"
"My will trustee will present your fortune when the sun has set on your duties.
"无论结果如何 只要玛吉的赛事结束"
"No matter the outcome, once Maggie's campaign is done,
"你都将会获得款项"
"this payment will manifest.
"有赏金这事不必向别人提起"
"No one must know of this bounty that waits for you.
"一定要看起来是你 发自内心帮助玛吉继续前行"
"It must appear that Maggie proceeds in your care from the goodness of your heart.
"霍普 我知道你能做到 再见了"
"I know you can do this, Hope. Farewell."
我宁愿死也不教那蠢货
I'd rather die than train that loser.
你看不出帕教练对你深沉的爱吗
Can't you see that Coach P loves you so much
她真心希望你抓住这个机会
that she wanted you to have this opportunity?
整整半个百万的美元 是笔巨款
Half a million dollars. That's a lot of money.
它说是五十万美元啊
It says $500,000.
就是半个一百万嘛
That's half a million.
- 天啊 要你说 你很烦人 - 好吧 也可以是…
- Jesus, I know! You're so annoying! - Well, it could be...
- 闭嘴 我在思考 - 我…
- Stop talking, I'm thinking! - All I'm saying...
闭嘴 我在思考
Stop talking, I'm thinking!
- 爸 拜托 - 我不说话
- Dad, come on! - I'm not talking!
你在说话 我在思考 闭嘴
You're talking, I'm thinking! Stop!
闭嘴
Stop.
我听见你在呼吸 你总是喜欢打断我的思路
I hear you breathing. You're always disrupting my thought processes.
你呼气声这么粗别人怎么思考啊
How can anyone think with your breathing?
- 玛吉在吗 - 霍普·安·格里高利
- Maggie here? - Hope Ann Greggory. Wow.
- 我是詹尼斯 玛吉的妈妈 - 好的
- I'm, um, Janice, I'm Maggie's mom. - Okay.
请进
Oh, please come in.
真是太荣幸了 我小时候是你的大粉丝
Wow, it's... It's such an honor. I was such a fan of yours growing up.
我知道我要年长一些 但我真的很崇拜你
I know I'm a few years older, but I really looked up to you.
我想你可不止年长一些 你都当妈了
I think you're more than a few years older. You're a mom.
对
Oh, yeah.
说得也是
Yeah. Caught me.
进来
Come in.
嘿 玛吉 格里高利小姐想见你
Hey, Maggie, Miss Greggory's here to see you.
- 嗨 - 还好吗
- Hi. - 'Sup.
我现在是你的新教练了
Guess I'm your new coach.
你是我的偶像 那自然是最好不过了
You're my idol and that would be super awesome,
不过我要放弃体操了
but I'm quitting gymnastics.
- 亲… 玛吉 - 亲爱的 你不是认真的吧
- Oh, hon... Maggie. - Honey, you don't mean that. Right?
你确定吗 凭直觉走
You sure? Go with your gut.
嘿 玛吉 想给格里高利小姐 看看你的照片吗
Hey, Maggie. Why don't you show Miss Greggory your picture?
好吗 来吧
Okay? All right.
那我就让你们两个女士单独聊会儿
Well, I'm just gonna leave you two ladies alone then.
我们以前可是见过的
You know, we've met before.
- 知道 就在小餐馆 - 再之前
- Yeah, I know. The diner. - Before that.
我当时五岁 住在哈里斯堡 你在商场做照片签名活动
I was living in Harrisburg and you were at the mall signing pictures when I was five.
我告诉你我想当体操运动员
Uh, I told you I wanted to be a gymnast,
你写道"努力去试吧"
and you wrote, "Go for it."
我把它跟我爸的照片一起放在抽屉里
I keep it in that drawer with a picture of my dad.
我三岁的时候他就走了 所以…
He left when I was three, so...
我妈在我五个半月的时候时候就死了
My mom died when I was five-and-a-half months old.
我的生活更悲催好吗
Mine's a fuck of a lot worse.
我不敢相信你居然站在我的房♥间里
I can't believe you're in my room right now.
我们回到你要放弃的话题上 这个决定很棒 我去告诉你妈
Let's go back to you giving up. It's an excellent decision. I'll tell your mom.
- 帕教练以前也老用这招 - 什么
- Coach Pused to do that to me. - What?
激将法
Reverse psychology.
你说得对 我就该努力去试
You were right. I'm gonna go for it.
我给每个人都这么写的
I wrote that on everybody's.
不用再刺♥激♥我了 我参加训练 我们什么时候开始
You don't have to do it anymore, I'm in. When do we start?
我不知道 明天早上去体育馆就行了
I don't know. Just be at the gym tomorrow morning.
帕教练一直都来接我 因为我妈妈老要上班
Um, Coach P always used to drive me 'cause my mom works all the time.
天啊 照顾你可不省心吧
Oh, Jesus, how high maintenance are you?
你说话真有趣 我明早七点等你来
You're funny. I'll be ready at 7:00 a.m., okay?
我中午来接你
I'll pick you up at noon.
- 大家呢 - 本
- Where is everyone? - Ben?
- 嘿 你们好 - 嘿 本
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Ben.
你们是堵车还是怎么了
You guys get stuck in traffic or something?
我知道这里不够亮
Uh, well, I know it's a little light,
但我爸向帕教练保证
but my dad promised Coach P
我们会闭门进行玛吉的训练 这样她才能专注
that we'd keep Maggie's training sessions private so she could focus.
我去换衣服 行吗
Um, I'm gonna go change, okay?
那我们能开始了吗
So, uh, should we get started?
我全权负责 你在一边玩当花瓶就行
Got it covered. Feel free to hang around and look pretty.
帕芙莱克
总之我得留在这
Uh, well, I have to... I have to be here, anyway.
我爸不在的时候我要做管理
Uh, managing the place while my dad's out of town, so...
好吧 眯眯眼 这是我的规则
All right, fine. Here's the deal, Twitchy.
- 我是机长 你是… - 我知道 副机长
- I'm the pilot, you're the... - Co-pilot. Got it.
我想说女乘务员
I was gonna say stewardess.
你应该知道美国队委员会要派人
I'm sure you're aware someone from the US Team Committee's
来检查玛吉的进度吧
coming here to check on Maggie's progress.
她是他们的掌上明珠 可喜欢她了
She's their golden child. They love her.
对 预赛的时候她会大获全胜
Yeah, she's gonna do a bang-up job at trials.
- 什么时候预赛 - 还有八周时间
- When are trials? - Uh, we're eight weeks out.
只要玛吉保持状态 我们肯定没问题
As long as Maggie just does Maggie, we're gonna be good.
Bam!
抱歉
Excuse me.
我说了让你做了吗 没想到你这么没规矩
Did I say to do that? Huh? I didn't realize how undisciplined you are.
靠 抱歉 我以前做得很好的
Shucks, sorry. I usually do that better.
"靠" 你就不能好好骂脏话吗
"Shucks"? Why don't you curse normal?
说脏话会让上帝伤心
Cursing hurts God's heart.
过分夸耀自己也会的
So does being a showoff.
对不起 我很兴奋想快点回到状态
Um, sorry. I was just really excited to get back, you know.
我想拿全能金牌
Um, I want the all-around gold,
- 但我的强项是高低杠 - 金牌
- but bars are my specialty. - Gold?
你是说"金牌"吗
Did she just say "gold"?
收起你的自负
Get that ego in check.
我说你是专家的时候你才是
You're not a specialist until I say you are.
你要当冠军 需要的最强大部分是什么
Now, what needs to be the strongest for you to be a champion?
- 我的身体 - 错
- My body. - Wrong.
我的坚韧
My endurance.
我的…
My...
我的思维素质
My mental constitution?
- 是你的思想 - 但我说了是思维…
- Your mind. - But I said my mental...
闭嘴然后躺下来 别给我嬉皮笑脸的
Shut up and lie on the floor. Wipe that smile off your face.
现在闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
我们在祈祷吗 太好了 我们来牵手吧
Are we praying? I love that. Let's hold hands.
给我滚开
Ew, get the fuck off.
快把眼睛闭好
Close your fucking eyes.
我要你想象一下你的动作
Now, I want you to visualize your routine in your mind.
- 哪套 - 所有动作 快想
- Which one? - All of them. Just do it.
- 然后我需要都做一次给你看吗 - 你是教练 还是我是教练
- And then am I gonna perform them for you? - Are you the coach, or am I?
把你的臭嘴闭上
Shut your cockhole.
- 我的什么 - 没什么
- My what? - Don't worry about it.
眯眯眼走开 我感觉你想偷♥窥♥
Buzz off, Twitchy. I feel you trying to get a gap shot.
没有
Nope.
到体育馆后 我们能训练一下平衡木动作吗
Hey, can we work on my beam routine when we get to the gym?
这是我最喜欢的 我一直跟我妈说想给你看一下
It's my fave, and I've been telling my mom how excited I am to show you.
别再跟你妈说我们的事情
Whoa! Stop telling your mom our business.
在体育馆 我的车上 或者我们一起去的地方
Whatever happens at the gym or my car or wherever we are together
都不能说出去给任何人知道
stays at the gym or my car or wherever we are together.
真的吗
Really?
- 帕教练没有… - 嘿
电影精选列表