- Coach P was not like... - Hey!
你再乱扔 我就把垃圾扔你身上
You crap on this town, I crap on you.
对的 你每次下♥体♥走光的时候
And, yes, really. I'm not running home and telling my dad
- 我都不会跑回家跟我爸说 - 下♥体♥是什么
- every time you get camel toe. - What's camel toe?
就是下马站立的专业说法
Just a pro term for sticking a landing.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
迈克尔·菲尔普斯一天摄入一万两千卡路里
Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day.
帕教练的餐饮标准才500 你说谁才是更好的模范
Coach P's diet has 500. Who's a better role model?
一个是22枚奖牌得主 还是一个长眠的胖俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A guy with 22 medals? Or a chubby Russian taking a dirt nap?
但男游泳运动员应该跟女体操运动员不同吧
But aren't guy swimmers different than girl gymnasts?
凯西·B·安东尼告诉我们 男女生来平等
Casey B. Anthony told us that men and women are equal.
你是说苏珊·B·安东尼吧
You mean Susan B. Anthony, right?
谁都一样
Both of 'em.
玛吉 你要信任我就把东西吃了
Maggie, if you trust me, you will eat this food.
张开嘴然后放进去
Open your mouth and put it in.
嘿 这不是我们的市草吗
Hey, there's my favorite Sandstoner.
那是谁
Who's that?
- 你睡过他 - 没有
- You fuck him? - No.
不 当然没有了
No, of course not. No.
- 用手搞过 - 没有
- Finger fuck? - No.
你亲过男孩子吗
Have you even kissed a boy yet?
帕教练不准谈恋爱的规矩
Coach P's no-boy rule, huh?
我的规矩相反
I have the opposite rule.
来 过来
- Come on. Come on. - Mmm-mmm.
- 站起来 快站起来 - 我不
- Get the fuck up. Get the fuck up. - No. Mmm-mmm. Mmm-mmm.
妈的站起来 我要扯你头发了
Get the fuck up, I'll rip your pubes out.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
废话少说 你们两个得干一次
I'm gonna cut through the bullshit. You two need to hook up.
没什么大事 就是互相探索身体
Nothing major yet. Just rub your privates on each other
- 就像干柴烈火一样燎原 - 天啊
- like you're starting a forest crotch fire. - Oh, gosh.
隐私
Privates.
把你号♥码给他 把号♥码给他
Give him your number, give him your number.
好的
Okay.
他是有点迟钝
- He's a little slow, huh? - Mmm-hmm.
- 行了 不用谢 过来 - 再见
- All right, done. You're welcome. Come on. - Bye-bye.
快吃
Eat.
吃一口这个
Take a bite of that.
你的身体会消化蛋白质 你就会变成冠军
Your body metabolizes the proteins. You become a champion.
- 太好吃了 - 听着艾薇儿更好吃
- It's so good. - It goes down better with Avril.
哈斯特·塔斯特汉堡
小阳光 早上好 是在给自己做健康奶昔吗
Morning, sunshine. Making yourself a health shake?
是给玛吉的 今天可是大日子 协调员要过来
It's for Maggie. T oday's an important day. The coordinator's coming by.
她必须拿出最佳状态
She needs to be on her A-game.
挺不错啊 甜心
Good for you, sweetie.
- 我们是不是迟到了 - 放松
- Are we gonna be late? - Relax.
- 怎么了 - 你在这干嘛
- What's up? - What are you doing here?
他在这干嘛
What is he doing here?
坏消息 小屁孩 你得适应有观众在场
Bad news, sugar tits. Gotta get used to a crowd.
我们去体育馆的路上把这全喝了
I want that down the hatch before we get to the gym.
嘿 霍普
Hey, Hope.
不是说好早上8点吗 协调员已经到了
What happened to 8:00 a. m.? The coordinator is here
他等了一个小时 有点生气
and he's kind of pissed 'cause he's been waiting for an hour.
现在才九点 总有缓冲期吧
It's 9:00. There's a grace period.
好吧 当然
Okay. Sure.
嘿 玛吉
Hey, there, Maggie.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
她有点紧张 快点 玛吉
She's a little nervous and all that. Come on, Maggie.
- 对 她在训练视觉冥想 - 缓过来了
- Yeah, she's just practicing the visualization. - There she is.
- 走吧 - 好
- Come on. - Oh.
- 嘿 - 呃…
- Hey. - Uh...
- 精神支持 我们走吧 - 你好
- Moral support. Let's go. - Hi, there.
伙计 我已经烦透乳水蛋白了
Dude, I'm tired of fucking whey protein.
就选我跟你说的牛肉 牌子叫做嘉尼沃
Just get the beef one like I told you. It's called Carnivore.
他在后面办公室
He's back there in the office.
好了 回头聊
All right, call me later.
看看这是谁
Look who I found.
呵呵呵 霍普·安·格里高利
Well, well, well. Hope Ann Greggory.
你晚了一小时零三分
You're an hour and three minutes late.
你来这搞什么 兰斯·图克柯
What the fuck are you doing here, Lance Tucker?
原来你们认识
Oh, you guys know each other.
体操队协调员
Team coordinator.
他们本来让我当的 我让他们滚
They offered me that job. I said, "Fuck, no."
- 放屁 - 你的脸就是个屁
- That's bullshit. - Your face is bullshit.
呃…
Uh...
你看起来有点不同了
Something looks different about you. Oh.
我知道了 你老了
I know. You got old.
你的不举之症都影响视力了
Your limp dick disease must be affecting your eye vision.
好了
Okay.
霍普 玛吉的第一个项目是什么 我来准备
Hope, uh, what's Maggie's first event? I'll set it up.
- 高低杠 - 收到
- Bars. - Gotcha.
嘿 送水童 你给我那瓶垃圾没法喝
Hey, water boy, I can't drink that bottle of piss you gave me.
给你5块
Here's five bucks.
去给我买♥♥一瓶斐济水 或者其他酸碱平衡的饮料
Why don't you get me a Fiji, or something pH balanced?
我心情好的话 就请你吃鸡♥吧♥
And if you're lucky, I'll let you taste my nuts.
霍普以前都吃过的 对吧
Hope's tasted my nuts before, right?
不准去买♥♥水 眯眯眼
Do not get that water, Twitchy.
- 你是冲我抛媚眼吗 - 没有
- Are you winking at me? - No.
你怎么就跟我打情骂俏了 怎么回事
What, are we flirting right now? What's happening?
嘿 不准嘲笑畸形的人
Hey! Don't make fun of people with deformity problems.
我不是畸形 但没关系
I'm actually not deformed. Um, but it's not a problem.
我去买♥♥水 酸碱平衡 男士装
I'll go get the water, pH balanced, for men.
- 帮我上去 - 玛吉 我不能帮你
- Boost me. - Maggie, no, I can't do that.
好吧 找个火箭带我上去
Fine. Then a rocket ship will take me.
看见了吗 霍普
Do you see me, Hope?
玛吉 谢谢 我看得够多了
Thanks, Maggie. I think I've seen enough.
- 我觉得我裤子那里有点怪怪的 - 什么
- I think my camel toe's a little off. - Excuse me?
她有点学坏了
She's a bit of a perv.
- 霍普 去办公室 - 进办公室 霍普
- Hope, office. Now. - Office, now, Hope!
很糟糕是吧
Wow. Horrible, right?
我尽全力了 但明显玛吉的比赛泡汤了
I did my best, but obviously, Maggie's campaign is over.
你来通知媒体还是我来
Will you be informing the media or should I?
你都干了什么蠢事
What the fuck have you done?
这女孩一年都没出过差错 她可是队伍里有潜力的顶梁柱
That girl didn't miss a beat all year. She was a potential team anchor.
明显不是个好胚子
Clearly, that would be a terrible idea.
不 明显是你用六周时间把她毁了
No, clearly you've managed to fuck her up in just six weeks of working with her.
她都吃了些什么 连啤酒肚都出来了
What has she been eating? The kid's got a beer gut.
我接手时就这样了
She was busted when I got her.
帕芙莱克自杀对她打击很大 这跟我没有关系
Pavleck's suicide fucked her up. I had nothing to do with it.
说得对 你已经做够了
No, you're right. You've done enough.
现在我来接手
I'm gonna take it over from here.
我知道这女孩的能力 她还能冲击多伦多运动会
I know what that girl is capable of, and her run to Toronto isn't over.
你出局了
Yours is.
你没权这么做
No, you can't do that!
我去打个电♥话♥ 格里高利 回头聊
I gotta make some calls, Greggory. I'll BRB.
好吧 就你会打电♥话♥吗 图克柯
Yeah, well, I gotta make some calls, too, Tucker.
我要跟你妈聊聊 我来带你
I'm gonna talk to your mom. I got you.
好的
Okay.
- 你好 - 嘿 是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
猜猜新的队协调员是谁
Guess who the new team coordinator is.
- 混♥蛋♥兰斯·图克柯 - 谁
- Lance "The Fucker" Tucker. - Who?
拿了我第一次的那家伙
The guy who popped my cherry.
别给他这么高的荣誉 亲
Oh, don't give him that power, honey.
记着你可是体操运动员 不用男人也会让处♥女♥膜撕裂的
Remember, you're a gymnast and your hymen broke without the help of a man.
好吧 那就是第一个上我的人
Fine. The one who was the first to fuck me.
他说要抢走玛吉
He said he's gonna take Maggie away from me
因为那蠢货自己动作没做好
'cause the little cunt blew her routine.
什么 她怎么会没做好
No. What? Why did she blow her routine?
因为她很差劲 我得问问你
Because she sucks! I gotta ask you something.
如果有人替代我做教练 我还能拿到钱吗
If someone takes over coaching for me, I'll still get my money, right?
电影精选列表