Hope?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk a second?
什么
What?
你记得第一次上美术课 你给我做的东西吗
Do you remember when you made this for me, the first day of art class?
老爸天下第一
那是我一辈子最开心的一天
It was the greatest day of my life.
我是用积极的肯定来开场
So, I'm beginning with that positive affirmation.
对 这个鳖脚的父亲节手工可是你的主意
Yeah. It was your idea for a lame Father's Day art project.
你能别"醉忆"私塾往事了吗
Are you done "remenessing" about homeschool?
- 亲爱的 是念"追忆" - 我就是这么念的
- It's "reminiscing," sweetie. - That's what I said.
不过这个动词用得好 来坐下
A good use of a vocab word. Come here, sit.
我就站着 有话快说
Standing, go, what?
我接到我主管的投诉
My supervisor has had several complaints
说我邮递线路又有几个邮件丢失了
that pieces of mail from my route have gone missing again.
那就多用点心
So, suck less.
亲爱的 我知道你一直在我的货车上偷东西
Honey, I know you've been stealing from my truck again.
无理取闹
That's ridiculous.
我在邮包里找到这些
I found these in my mailbag.
- 可能是你的车上有老鼠 - 不可能
- Mmm, maybe your truck has rats. - I don't think so.
霍普儿 你答应要找工作
Hopey, you promised you'd get a job.
我一直在找 不然你以为我整天忙什么
And I've been looking. Where do you think I've been all day?
我在市场碰到帕教练了
I ran into Coach P at the market.
她真希望你们能不计前嫌
She really wants to put the past behind you guys.
她说能用得上你这样的人才
She said that she could use someone like you.
"市场"是什么意思
What do you mean by "market"?
- 就是杂货店 - 那就说杂货店 你又不是清教♥徒♥
- The grocery store. - Then just say that. You're not a pilgrim.
你还考虑去体育馆上班吗
Have you thought any more about working at the gym?
我不是教练 我是明星 我上过"与明星共舞"节目
I'm not a coach, I'm a star! I was on Dancing with the Stars!
不是"与教练共舞"
It's not called Dancing with the Coaches!
运动员受伤都要另谋出路
When athletes get injured, they need to make other plans.
不需要另谋出路 我都痊愈了 是你跟帕教练不信
I don't need another plan. You and Coach P don't listen. I healed.
并不是完全好了
Not exactly.
那你怎么不提当初是你
Well, you weren't worried about how "exactly"
非要逼我多拿一枚奖牌
when you pushed me to go for another medal.
我说了很多次抱歉 我错了 我们都错了
How many times can I tell you that I'm sorry? I was wrong. We were both wrong.
但作为成年人错得更离谱
It's worse for an adult to be wrong.
说得没错
That's true.
你是沾我的光才有这整栋房♥子…
And may I remind you that my awesomeness paid for this entire house...
- 那些钱早就用光了 - …摩托艇和珑坷烤肉机
- That money's long gone. - ...the motor boat, the Ronco Rotisserie...
现在全靠我的薪水度日 再过六个月
We depend entirely on my salary these days, and in six months,
就剩下养老金了
all we'll have left is my pension!
知道了 知道了 真没劲
I know, I know. This is so boring!
不 你听我说 到时候收入会减半
No, no, you listen to me. It'll be less than half of what I make now.
照着你这种生活方式 根本没办法养活我们
Not enough to support both of us and this lifestyle of yours.
我没生活方式
I don't have a lifestyle.
即便我工作30年得来的养老金
That's if I even make it to the pension I've worked over 30 years to earn
也可能因为我女儿偷美国邮政的东西
since my daughter keeps putting that in jeopardy
而变得岌岌可危
by stealing from the US Postal Service!
- 我那叫做借 不算犯罪 - 那可是联邦重罪
- I'm borrowing. That's not a crime. - It's a federal crime!
- 我不能忍♥了 - 爸…
- And I won't stand for it! - Dad...
不不 够了
No, no, enough!
你不知道从小没妈的孩子是什么感受
You don't know what it's like to grow up without a mom.
老爸 做一个没妈的孩子太痛苦了
It's so hard being a motherless daughter, Daddy.
亲爱的 我懂
Oh... I know, sweetie.
六个月大的孩子遭不起这般不幸
No six-month-old should have to deal with that kind of a loss.
才五个半月
Five-and-a-half-month-old.
我们不会完蛋的 我是要设界限 不给你零花钱了
We're not done here. I'm setting boundaries. No more allowance.
你疯了吗 干嘛发疯
Are you insane? Why are you insane?
霍普·安娜贝尔 我们消停一会好吗
Hope Annabelle, let's de-escalate, shall we?
你不给我零花钱还想我不偷东西
You're cutting off my allowance and you want me to stop stealing?
- 你到底是有多丧心病狂 - 别说我丧心病狂
- What kind of a sick monster are you? - Do not call me a monster.
你一星期才给我500美元 我不去偷才怪
You only give me $500 a week, so I'm forced to steal!
如果你不给我零花钱 我就去廉价公厕卖♥♥身换钱
If you cut off my allowance, I'm gonna have to suck dicks in a Cost Final bathroom for money!
这就是你想要的对吗 老爸
Is that what you want, Dad?
你就盼着我去仓库的破公厕卖♥♥身对吗
Do you want me to suck on dirty dicks in a discount warehouse toilet?
听着 我可没说过这是解决方法
Look, I never said that dirty dicks were the solution here.
既然你有容身的家 你还要那么多钱做什么
Why do you need all this money if I'm paying for the roof over your head?
- 你的车 汽油… - 你管得太多了
- Your gas, your car... - You are way too up in my shit!
我要自己静一静
I need my privacy.
好吧
All right.
布拉德利 我们的小女儿到底怎么了
What happened to our little girl, Bradley?
格里高利家庭私塾 霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利
《与明星共舞》
霍普的宝箱
你用这些更好 爱你的爸爸 弗林斯敦维生素
去你的
Fuck you.
艾蕾娜·帕芙莱克 体操中心
- 爸 我的潜艇汉堡呢 - 在桌上
- Dad! Did you get my sub? - On the table!
没放辣胡椒吗
Where are the pepperoncinis?
我忘了
Oh... I forgot!
你是故意让我不好过吧
Are you trying to ruin my life?
不是 但我倒想跟你谈谈 找工作的事情
No. But I did want to talk to you about looking for a job.
爸 我在吃东西
Dad! Eating!
俄亥俄州突发新闻
艾蕾娜·帕芙莱克教练被发现自杀身亡
Coach Eleyna Pavleck was found dead last night of an apparent suicide.
我的天…
Oh, my God...
她是铜牌得主霍普·安·格里高利的前任教练
The former coach of bronze medalist, Hope Ann Greggory,
她原本正担任精英体操运动员玛吉·汤森德的职业教练
was currently helming the career of elite gymnast, Maggie Townsend,
她同样来自俄亥俄州阿默斯特
also from Amherst, Ohio.
正如你所想的一样
Well, as you can imagine,
对艾蕾娜·帕芙莱克体操中心而言 这是一个悲伤的日子
it's a very sad day here at the Eleyna Pavleck Gymnastics Center.
帕芙莱克来花了数年时间 为大力神玛吉·汤森德提供职业指导
Pavleck had spent recent years guiding the career of Mighty Maggie Townsend.
专家也认为汤森德有潜力超越格里高利
Experts agree that Townsend has the potential
在今年的多伦多运动会 获得高于铜牌的奖项
to surpass Greggory's bronze at this year's Toronto Games
她目前是美国女子队的种子运动员
as a leading contender for the US Women's Team.
克伦 我的报道完毕
Karen, back to you.
有消息透露帕芙莱克免费为汤森德提供培训
Sources say Pavleck was coaching Townsend free of charge
因为她的单亲母亲无力支付她
as her single mother could not afford the expenses
参加精英训练计划产生的费用
associated with an elite training program.
下面由麦克谈谈俄亥俄州的天气和彩票开奖
Mike's up next with the Ohio weather and the lottery numbers.
去他的
Fuck.
霍普 你还好吗
Hope? You okay?
他们怎么放了一张这么丑的照片 我好看的照片可多了
Why would they show that picture of me? There are so many hotter ones.
甜心 你还好吗
Are you all right, sweetie?
潜艇汉堡不放辣胡椒难吃死了
This sub sucks without the pepperoncinis.
霍普 你听到新闻说到帕教练了吗
Hope, did you hear what they said about Coach P?
你还好吗 需要抱抱吗
Are you all right? Do you need a huggie? Hmm?
不需要 你以为我才五岁吗
No, I do not! I'm not five!
霍普 没关系的 感觉不好很正常 没什么不对…
Hope, it's okay, you can feel bad. There's nothing wrong with...
别把我当小屁孩来对待
Stop treating me like I'm fucking five!
船长酒吧
嘿
Hey.
哟 你们谁想给我买♥♥杯酒吗
Yo. Which one of you guys want to buy me a drink?
那就是我
That's me.
- 那是你 - 正是
- That's you? - Yep.
挺养眼啊
You look nice.
我好像还没来过大姨妈呢
I still, like, hardly ever get my period.
所以你们不用担心会搞出事
So, you don't gotta worry about knocking me up.
可以不做安全措施直接来
You could fuck me all raw and shit.
所以…
So...
- 所以只要我们给你买♥♥酒… - 完全可以两个人一起上
- So, if we buy you a drink... - Will I let you double team me? Absolutely.
你能别烦我们吗
Could you just leave us alone?
我恨死你了
I fucking hate you.
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
老爸抱抱
Huggie, Daddy.
抱抱 抱抱 抱抱
Huggie. Huggie, huggie.
亲爱的 今天感觉如何
How you doing today, honey?
我才起床啊
I just woke up.
能给我个机会好好计划一下今天吗
Give me a chance to orientate myself for the day.
床品家饰店的优♥惠♥券留起来 我得去买♥♥东西
Save that Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon, I need to get some stuff there.
你哪有钱去买♥♥这些
I don't know what money you're gonna use for that.
这是给你的
Oh, this is for you.
你能念出来吗 我眼睛酸
Can you read it? My eyes are ti-ti.
什么 读啊
What? Read it.
是帕教练的信
电影精选列表