看着很火♥辣♥ 玛吉 拉伸做得不错 别忘了腿部动作
Looking hot, Maggie. I like that stretch. Don't forget that other leg.
教练 现在玛吉要开始她最后的拿手项目了
So, Coach, Maggie's heading into her final signature event.
现场直击 多米尼克·道斯
虽然比赛非常激烈
And although it's a tight race,
但似乎玛吉在台上稍有落后啊
it appears as if a spot on the podium is Maggie's to lose.
霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利 美国体操运动员
是的
Yep.
十二年前 你自己站在这里
Well, it was 12 years ago when you yourself were here.
你们俩都来自同一个小镇
Both of you from the same small town,
看起来俄亥俄州阿默斯特 将要迎来一位新明星
it looks as if Amherst, Ohio, will have a new hometown hero.
你与人共享荣誉会是什么样的心情
How do you feel about sharing that legacy?
教练
Coach?
多米尼克 我们也共享好些东西 是吧
We shared a few things, right, Dominique? Right?
比如那个巴西籍标枪手
Like that, uh, Brazilian javelin thrower?
他的标枪投得很好
He knew how to throw a javelin.
那晚你也兽♥性♥毕露
You were an animal that night.
- 嗨 - 嗨 霍普
- Hi. - Yeah, hi, Hope.
我在观众席上方
I'm up at the top in a box.
我刚才好像看到玛吉在找我
I think I saw Maggie looking for me earlier.
你可以…
Can you just...
帮忙转告我在这吗 我在呐喊 并且为她骄傲 好吗
Can you tell her that I'm here, I'm cheering, and I am so, so proud of her?
好
Yep.
好耶
Yeah... Oh.
玛吉 你妈刚打电♥话♥来 说她来了 她爱你
Maggie, your mom just called. She said she's here and she loves you.
什么
What?
玛吉 玛吉
Maggie! Maggie!
- 玛吉 玛吉 玛吉 - 霍普
- Maggie! Maggie! Maggie! - Hope?
霍普 你说我妈怎么了
Hope, what did you say about my mom?
霍普 特惠套餐
- 玛吉 - 玛吉
- Maggie! - Maggie!
霍普 我妈怎么了
Hope, what about my mom?
你妈没来成 飞机坠毁了
Your mom isn't here. Her plane crashed.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
她跟帕教练一起长眠了
She's with Coach P, taking the ol' dirt nap.
- 什么 - 欢迎来到没妈妈的女儿俱乐部
- What? - Welcome to the motherless daughter club.
不
No.
玛吉·汤森德
Maggie Townsend.
现在正与中国的韩立春争夺金牌
The gold medal is at stake now, with China's Han Li Chung
她目前排名第一
currently clinging to first place,
美国的克里斯塔·卡彭特紧随第二
and Christa Carpenter of the United States narrowing second.
- 不 拜托 - 你有一辈子时间去哭
- No, please! - You have the rest of your life to cry.
不 不是 别逼我去 拜托
No, I don't! Don't make me do it! Please!
妮娜 我期待看到她的表现
I'm looking forward to see what she brings to the stage right now, Nina.
我也是 希斯
As am I, Heath.
玛吉总是能带来超棒的优雅与运动之美
Maggie always brings such an incredible mix of grace and athleticism.
她看着就很惹人喜爱…
She is just joy to watch and...
这可至少要被扣掉30%的分
Oh, that's gonna be at least a three-tenths point deduction.
我今天跟格里高利教练谈过
You know, I talked to Coach Greggory earlier today
她说玛吉今天可能要哭鼻子了
and she said that Maggie has a tendency to be a whiny vagina.
M.汤森德 - 美国 糟透了
霍普 我妈怎么了
Hope, what about my mom?
你妈妈到了
Your mom's here.
那是我的宝贝 嗨 玛吉
There's my baby! Hi, Maggie!
看 她是我的女儿
Look it! That's mine! She's my daughter!
我以后都不当门卫了 玛吉
I'm not gonna be a janitor anymore! Maggie!
- 她说她爱你 - 现在上场的是
- She said she loves you. - Now on the floor,
来自美国的玛吉·汤森德
from the United States, Maggie Townsend.
好了
All right.
踞脚起跳 相信你有足够的动力
Spring from your toes, and trust you're gonna have enough momentum.
别再惹我烦 勇敢去吧
Stop annoying me and, um, go for it.
玛吉为家乡争金牌
女子全能赛
玛吉·汤森德 韩立春 - 克里斯塔·卡彭特
我的天
Oh, my God.
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
玛吉
Maggie!
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
玛吉 玛吉
Maggie! Maggie!
欢迎来到俄亥俄州阿默斯特 "世界砂岩之都"
阿默斯特金牌得主 玛吉·汤森德之乡
2004年铜牌得主 霍普·安·格里高利之乡
金牌 玛吉·汤森德 欢迎回家
- 嘿 多丽丝 - 嘿 霍普
- Hey, Doris. - Hey, Hope.
我看见你穿过街道了
I saw you coming across the street.
给你
There you go.
玛吉小姐什么时候回来
So, when's Miss Maggie coming back exactly?
她还在多伦多做媒体发布
She's still in Toronto doing press.
我听说市长办公室要办游♥行♥活动
I heard the mayor's office is getting the parade together,
那可就热闹了
which'll be a hoot.
看 是大力神玛吉
Oh, look. It's Mighty Maggie.
这真像是做梦
This is a dream, really.
我被教导说这是团队的努力
And, you know, I was taught that this is a team effort
并且永远要先感谢我的教练
and to always credit my coach first.
所以这个金牌 都要归功于你 霍普·格里高利
So, this gold medal, I owe it to you, Hope Greggory.
谢谢你
Thank you. Um...
也就是说
With that being said,
我自己有责任去抓住每个机会
I have a responsibility to myself to take advantage of every opportunity
让一个全球品牌 在我为下次胜利而训练时为我提供支持
that being a global brand offers while training for my next victory.
我需要有人在一旁为我把握宏观方向
I need someone in my corner that sees the big picture,
给我清晰的前景
that has a vision for me.
不仅仅是发挥运动特长 更是着眼于我的整个职业生涯
Not just with my athletic talents, but for my entire career.
获胜后我与母亲 进行了长时间的讨论
After many long discussions with my mom following my victory,
我得了金牌后才明白一个道理
I have learned that it takes a gold medalist to understand one.
这是我跟妈妈要移居加州洛杉矶的原因
That's why my mom and I will be moving to Los Angeles, California,
我也会跟随新的教练
and I will start training with my brand-new coach
他同样是金牌得主兰斯·图克柯
and fellow gold medalist, Lance Tucker.
这个不要脸的东西
That fucki ng bitch.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
突发新闻 玛吉·汤森德发布会
大力神玛吉·汤森德
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你听说了那个过河拆桥的废物了吗
You hear about that ungrateful little bitch?
如果你是说玛吉的话 我知道了 听说她不会回来了
If you're referring to Maggie, uh, yeah. I heard she won't be coming back.
她居然都不跟我当面提
She didn't even say it to my face.
- 是啊 - 我真没想到
- Yeah. - I didn't see that coming.
我们都很意外
Yeah, I don't think we did.
去她的 我们不需要她
Fuck her, right? Who needs her?
体育馆需要她
The gym did.
她是我们最后让这地方办下去的希望
She was our last hope to keep this place going.
银行星期一就来收房♥了 所以…
Bank's taking it on Monday, so...
那我们有多点时间出来玩了
I guess that'll give us some more time to hang out.
是吗 霍普
Really, Hope?
成熟点
Grow up.
成熟点吧
Just grow up.
我现在好激动
I am soaring right now.
嘿 今天不是有个体操女孩过来做照片签名吗
Hey, isn't that other gymnast girl supposed to be signing pictures today?
- 你话怎么这么多 - 是的
- Why are you talking so much? - Yep.
抱歉各位 大力神玛吉今天没出现
Sorry, everybody, Mighty Maggie is a no-show!
- 我很抱歉 - 我们大老远从阿克伦来的
- I'm very sorry. - I came all the way from Akron!
抱歉 我很抱歉 活动取消了
I'm sorry, I'm very sorry! It's a no-show!
她今天不会出现了
She will not be here today!
我也很伤心 我说真的
Breaks my heart, too! It really does.
很谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
- 喂 喂 - 那是谁
- Check, check. - Who's that?
玛吉·汤森德
Maggie Townsend.
大伙 玛吉·汤森德
Maggie Townsend, folks.
那朵蝴蝶已经离巢了
The butterfly has left the nest.
我不会站在这装作好像没什么
I'm not gonna stand up here and pretend it doesn't hurt like fucking hell.
有时候我们太沉浸于自己的问题 而会伤到其他人
Sometimes we hurt people when we 're balls deep in our own bullshit.
有时候好像我们没法走出阴霆
Sometimes it feels like we can't get out of that.
但这不代表就是完蛋了
But it doesn't mean it's game over.
贯穿历史 真正伟大的人都自会鹤立鸡群
Throughout history, those who are truly great, have stepped up.
就像你们一样
Just like all of you.
你们给我一个微笑或者挥手
You give me a smile or a wave.
或者突破保安来到我面前
Or sometimes you break the celebrity boundary and come up to me,
告诉我在我让举国自豪时你们在哪里
电影精选列表