生日快乐 霍普儿
Happy birthday, Hopey.
1992年7月4日
不错 漂亮 再来一次
Nice. Beautiful. One more.
来翻个跟头
Show me your somersault.
- 倒挂到墙上 - 差一点
- Climb the wall. - Almost.
看 她会双手倒立
Look, she's doing a handstand.
加油
Come on!
就是这样 别停下 加油
That's it, all the way! Come on!
1996年9月3日
- 爸爸抱抱 - 过来 做得好 奖励抱抱
- Huggie, Dad. - Come here. That's good for a huggie.
就是这样 我们再来一遍 脚分开
Just like that. Okay. Let's see those jumps again, the split up.
好 好 好多了
Good. Good! Much better.
未来冠军
Future champion.
关键时刻来了 就看下马的动作了 准备好了
Here's the big moment. It's all about the dismount. Ready?
1996年7月12日
不不不 很好
No, no, no, no, no. Oh! Good. Oh!
- 我是冠军 - 太对了 你就是冠军 再来一遍
- I'm a champion. - You're darn right, you are. Try it again.
2003年4月23日
脚背绷直 挺胸 绷紧绷紧
Point the toes. Chin up. Tight, tight.
展现出你的美丽和才华 手势要完美
Show how beautiful and talented you are. Perfect hand.
胸部要发育了吗 不准长肉
Are those boobs coming in? No boobs!
这个不错
I like that.
- 去罗马拿金牌 - 罗马金牌
- To gold in Rome! Whoo! - Gold in Rome!
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
罗马2004
每次我看到霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利 都会非常惊讶
I just marvel every time I see Hope Ann Greggory perform.
女子队决赛 1.罗马尼亚 2.中国 3.美国
年仅17已是力量与优雅的典范
At 17, she is the epitome of power and grace.
3.美国 - 霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利
帕芙莱克教练说 她是队里最勤奋的一个
Coach Pavleck says she is the hardest worker on the team.
阿默斯特的小天使 美国 美国
我的天呀…
Mother! Mother!
多米尼克·道斯 - 希斯·帕尔克 罗马2004
这次受伤可能会结束职业前途
This is a potentially career-ending injury.
专注
Focus.
罗马 - 一分钟前 有传闻说是跟腱撕裂
- 我不要 我不要 - 她说不要
- I don't want that. I don't want that. - She said no.
她坚持不用轮椅 要凭自己的力量下来
No wheelchair. She's determined to get off on her own power.
霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利 17岁 来自美国俄亥俄州阿默斯特
等等 慢着 多米尼克
Wait. Hold on, Dominique.
我刚得知格里高利要尝试高低杠
I am now getting word Greggory is going to attempt the uneven bars.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
- 这真的太鼓舞人心了 - 没错
- This is truly inspirational. - It really is.
女士和先生们 这简直是太强了
This, ladies and gentlemen, is quite remarkable.
你真棒
You are star.
我会为你骄傲的
You will make me so proud.
在俄亥俄州阿默斯特那个小体育馆 做过的数千个小时训练
Thousands of hours training together back at that little gym in Amherst, Ohio.
现在就是见证的时刻
This is their moment.
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
这是阿默斯特小天使的强项
This is the Amherst Angel's strongest event
但她需要拿到9.7分以上 才能从俄♥国♥人那夺过奖牌
and she's going to need a 9.7 or higher to take the medal away from those Russians.
她要把猎鸥反身动作做好 近乎完美 近乎完美
She needs to pull off this Jaeger. Nearly flawless, nearly flawless.
漂亮的倒立半圈
Beautiful handstand half.
现在她要准备做下马收尾动作
Now she's preparing for her full-end dismount.
这次下马有难度 她需要落地站稳
This is a tough dismount for her. She needs to stick this landing.
- 看着就让人很紧张 - 来了 全空翻
- This is really tough to watch. - Here it comes. Full twist.
- 单腿站立 - 你相信奇迹吗
- Oh! On one leg! - Do you believe in miracles?
难以置信 阿默斯特小天使完美落地
You do now! The Amherst Angel has stuck the landing.
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
霍普儿 午餐想吃什么
Hopey! What do you want for lunch?
烤芝士和西红柿
Grilled cheese and tomato!
不要脆边
No crust!
9.8分
9.8
她完成了不可完成的动作
She's done the impossible!
这简直难以置信 多米尼克
This is absolutely incredible, Dominique!
天啊 她竟然可以…
Goodness, she could never write this...
女士和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请起立 奏中国国歌♥
please stand for the Chinese national anthem.
克拉飞德
罗马2004
霍普儿
Hopey!
霍普儿 烤芝士做好啦
Hopey? Your grilled cheese is ready.
什么 不 我要吃的是汉堡伴侣
What? No, I said I wanted Hamburger Helper!
你到底从哪搞来的烤芝士 算了 老爸
Where the fuck did you get grilled cheese? Just forget it, Dad.
我去斯巴罗吃
I'm gonna go to Sbarro.
俄亥俄州 铜牌
来一个大份的山露水
Mountain Dew, large.
- 低糖的 - 我说了要低糖的吗
- Diet? - Did I say diet?
抱歉 女孩都爱点低糖的
Sorry. Most girls order diet.
- 好了 总共是9块3美元 - 不对吧
- Okay. That comes to $9.30. - Oh, no, it doesn't.
不不不 她可以免费用餐
Oh, no, no, no. She's on the house.
- 你知道她是谁吗 - 托尼告诉他
- Don't you know who this is? - You tell him, Tony.
- 小孩子 你看墙上 - 小孩子 你看墙上
- Check the wall, son. - Yeah. Check the wall, son.
你以前可瘦多了
Oh, you used to be way skinnier.
嘿 霍普
Hey, Hope.
- 拿着 - 好
- Take these. - Okay.
舒适专家
- 后仓有新货吗 - 当然有
- Any, uh, new stuff in the back? - Yeah, totally.
这可是强力大♥麻♥ 他说是有政♥府♥限级的
It's supposed to be bomb-ass shit. He said it was government grade.
不知道是不是政♥府♥种的
I don't know if that means that the government grows it,
还是他们只是负责限级
or maybe they just grade it?
你快别说了
Stop you right there.
别谈政♥治♥ 太愚蠢了 你会把顾客都吓跑的
Do not talk about politics. It's crass. You're gonna lose a lot of customers.
但你也不付我钱啊
But you don't... You don't pay me.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
- 椅子又坏了吗 戴维 - 是啊
- Chair busted again, Davey? - Yeah.
哦
Oh.
拿着 去修修吧
Here. Go get it fixed.
谢谢 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
欢迎来到俄亥俄州阿默斯特 "世界砂岩之都"
2004年铜牌得主 霍普·安·格里高利之乡
专用停车位 霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利
我喜欢新的跑鞋 非常时髦
Oh, I like the new running sneakers, they're very hip.
对啊 他们可给我寄了好多鞋 让我做宣传
Well, they send me so frickin' many for endorsements.
有时候我都想让他们滚远点
At some point, I'm gonna have to tell 'em to back the fuck off.
我知道你会慢慢觉得没新意
I know it must get old for you,
不过你的生活很特别
but you lead such a glamorous life.
嗨 多丽丝
Hi, Doris!
天啊 天啊 霍普·安·格里高利在这
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Hope Ann Greggory is here!
开的哪门子玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
玛吉·汤森德是不是很可爱
Isn't that Maggie Townsend adorable?
她常跟你的教练帕芙莱克来这儿
She comes in here all the time with your old Coach Pavleck.
天啊 霍普·安·格里高利
OMG! Hope Ann Greggory.
我一直祈祷有一天我们能碰面 我叫玛吉
I have been, like, praying that we would run into each other. I'm Maggie.
霍普 这是玛吉 你们两个居然没有见过面
Hope, this is Maggie. I'm surprised you two haven't crossed paths.
你年轻点的时候 玛吉老跟我提起你
Maggie reminds me so much of you when you were younger.
嘿 霍普
Hey, Hope.
- 嗨 - 是我 本
- Hi. - It's, uh, me, Ben.
本·洛夫特 我爸跟帕教练合伙开的体育馆
Ben Lawfort. Uh, my dad co-owns the gym with Coach P.
眯眯眼
Twitchy.
对 不过大家现在不这么叫我了
Yeah. Uh, no one really calls me that anymore.
实际上你是唯一这么叫的人
Uh, in fact, you were the only person that, that did.
不过我回来了
Um, but, hey, I'm back in town.
- 终于毕业了 - 你看起来大不一样了
- Graduated, finally. - You look so different.
- 真的吗 - 但那毛病还在 我能看到
- Oh, really? - But that's still there, so now I see it.
好吧 总之现在我跟帕教练一起帮玛吉
Yeah, well, anyway, uh, I'm helping Coach P with Maggie here.
教练说过她会试着跟你联♥系♥ 我不知道…
Coach was saying that, uh, she's trying to get a hold of you. I don't know if...
- 你刚才说你毕业了 - 对的
- Did you just say you graduated? - I did.
你不是才12岁吗
Aren't you, like, 12?
不是 我当年还是12岁
Uh, no. I was 12, uh, when I was 12.
当时是你第一次赢得了世界锦标赛
Uh, I was 12 when you won your first World Championship,
所以你才以为…
so maybe that was what you...
是不是很有趣
Isn't that funny?
玛吉刚刚升到世界锦标赛五强
Maggie just made it to the top five of the World Championship.
我听说了
I heard.
我表现得很好
I, like, totally crushed it.
玛吉小姐 您看我们能否交换一下电♥话♥号♥码
Miss Greggory, maybe we could exchange phone numbers,
也可以发短♥信♥或者视频 看您方便
or something... and, uh, we could text or FaceTime, or I don't know...
《说不的技巧》
霍普
电影精选列表