不能 我上周跟遗嘱受托人聊过 他说得很清楚
No. When I spoke to the will trustee last week, he was very clear.
他说必须只能让你教导她
He said you, and only you, must coach her
并且带她完成赛事 你才能拿到钱
until she's done with her campaign if you want the inheritance.
去他的
Shit.
那我工作到现在能拿多少比例的钱
Well, what percent of my money will I get for my work until now?
你还记得我们上数学说的比例计算法
Do you remember our math sessions when we did percentages?
对 到底多少钱
Yes. How much frickin' money?
- 百分之零 - 见鬼 确定吗
- 0%. - Shit. How sure are you?
百分百确定
100%.
- 百分之零是多少钱 - 没钱
- 0% is how much money? - Nothing.
见鬼
Fuck me!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在想象一个披萨做成的金牌
Visualizing a gold medal made of pizza.
买♥♥到了 买♥♥到了
I got it, I got it.
跑了五家店才买♥♥到的
I went to five different stores, but I got it.
兰斯滚哪去了
Where the fuck is Lance?
他不在吗
He's not here?
兰斯说要去跟我妈聊聊
Lance said he was gonna go talk to my mommy.
起来 蠢货快上车
Get up. Get your bloated pussy in the car!
你要去见兰斯吗 你要把水给他吗
Are you gonna see Lance? Do you want to give him the water?
- 体操就是我的生命 - 对 也是我们的
- Gymnastics has been my life. - Yeah. It's ours.
每当我看见这么好的胚子
And when I saw raw talent like that,
我都相信…
I believed...
天 多危险啊
Jesus. Is that safe?
阿默斯特社区大学
- 妈 - 玛吉 亲爱的
- Mom! - Oh, Maggie. Hi, hon. Oh, wow.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh, are you okay?
图克柯先生说你动作没做好
Mr. Tucker says you didn't have the best routine
而且行为怪异 乱吃东西
and that you've been acting silly and eating bad snacks.
- 不像你作风啊 - 我只是尝尝鲜
- That doesn't sound like you. - I just had a little taste.
图克柯先生觉得由他来训练玛吉比较好
Mr. Tucker thinks that Maggie would be better off training with him.
- 真的 - 慢着 什么
- I do. - Wait, what?
图克柯先生错了
Well, Mr. Tucker is wrong.
- 我希望要对我女儿最好的 - 我同意
- I want what's best for my little girl. - I agree.
兰斯·图克柯不是对她最好的
Lance Tucker is not what's best for her.
我可是金牌银牌得主
I am a gold and silver medalist.
恕我冒昧 多说一句
And with all due respect, and there's very little due,
霍普只是铜牌得主
Hope is a bronze medalist.
首先 你是男体操运动员 根本没人在乎你
First of all, it's men's gymnastics, which, come on, no one gives a crap about.
第二 我为全美国获得奖牌 我上了奇迹儿童的海报
Second, I medaled for all of America. I'm the poster child for miracles.
得了吧 大家都知道 你韧带撕裂后就没前途了
Please, everybody knows that after your Achilles, it was game over.
而且你胸部长肉了 容易失去平衡 所以才受伤的
And insult to injury, you got your boobs, which threw your balance off.
全错 我看起来有胸吗
All false. Does it look like I got boobs?
我是不想赢 我有别的事做
I just didn't want to, I had other things to do.
倒是说来听听
Well, name one.
随便一说就有上百万件事
Why would I name one when I can name a million?
大伙抱歉 我得…
Guys. Please, I'm sorry. I just...
玛吉 玛吉 看着我
Maggie. Maggie, look at me.
世锦赛你见过我徒弟克里斯塔·卡彭特吧
You've met my girl, Christa Carpenter, at the World's, right?
对
Yeah.
等时机到了 我要围绕她的品牌打造一个帝国
Well, when the time is right, I'm gonna build her an empire all around her brand.
我像贝拉一样棒 我是她的代理人 宣传员兼教练
I Ka-roll-yi like Bela. I'm her agent, her publicist, her coach.
我当她的厨师 晚上我给她当睡觉的枕头
I'm her cook. I am the pillow that she sleeps on at night.
我是说 勇夺金牌
Gold. That is what I'm talking about.
你只要说好就行 你觉得如何
You just gotta say yes. What do you say?
往上爬
To the top.
霍普是我朋友
Hope's my friend.
我已经失去了一个教练 请不要把她从我身边夺走 不要
And I already lost one coach. Please don't take her from me, too. Don't.
如果你让霍普训练玛吉
If you let Hope train Maggie,
你会断送掉她的前程
you'll be throwing your daughter's career out the window.
我保证不会这样的
I promise you that won't be the case.
- 你以前也这么说 - 知道吗
- I've heard that before. - You know,
我很小就失去了妈妈
I lost my mother at a very young age.
- 我才五个半月 - 我很抱歉
- I was five-and-a-half months old. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
真的吗 这太…悲伤了
Really? This is... Very sad.
我向天母保证
And I swear to you, on this mom,
也向这位母亲保证 我们要冲击多伦多赛
to this mom, that we will get to Toronto.
请让我启动训练的第二阶段
Just let me initialize phase two of my plan.
我听到你所说的话 但我得尊重女儿的选择
I hear what you're saying. I have to go with my daughter.
如果这是玛吉的想法 并且你真觉得能做得到
If that's what Maggie wants and you think you can do it.
- 詹尼斯 你得回来一下 - 见鬼
- Hey, Janice, we need you back here. - Oh, frap.
好了 抱歉 我得回去工作了
Okay, I'm sorry. I have to go back to work.
- 汤太太 快去刷厕所吧 - 我会的
- Go scrub them toilets, Mrs. T. - Uh... I will.
我会的 好了
I'll do that, okay.
- 我爱你妈妈 - 我爱你
- I love you, Mom. - I love you.
好了 走吧 图克柯 回见
All right, let's go. Later, Tucker.
给我等一会儿
Yeah, hang on there one second. Uh...
玛吉 你先上车
Maggie, go to the car.
先把艾薇儿的CD放起来
You can put on my Avril Lavigne CD.
你知道你自己没本事教导她的 对吧
You know you don't have what it takes to coach her, right?
你又不了解我 你从来不
You don't know me. You never have.
是吗
Really?
我们都明白你会像糟蹋自己那样糟蹋她
We all know you're gonna fail her like you failed yourself.
她不但会大胜预赛 还会大胜多伦多赛
Not only will she kill it at the trials, she'll kill it in Toronto.
走着瞧
We'll see.
- 不 滚下车 - 什么
- Uh-uh. No. Get out! - What?
规矩不准谈男友 快滚下车
No-boy rule. That's it. Get the fuck out.
你六个月之后会见到她 那时会让你的雄风更猛烈
You'll see her in six months. Absence makes the dick grow harder.
玛吉 过来 马上过来
Maggie, get up here. Get up here, now.
霍普 我只是照你说的做
Hope, I was just doing what you said.
你现在别表现得像个窝囊废 要像冠军那样行事
You better get ready to stop acting like a loser and start acting like a champion.
你别把我车搞得脏兮兮的
You better not have gotten any clit jizz on my car.
布拉德利 你今天好吗
What's with you today, Bradley?
你有点紧张不安 到处乱游 出什么事了
You're jittery. You're all over the place. Anything wrong?
等我去问…
Soon as I ask...
亲爱的 今天怎么样
Hi, sweetie. How'd things work out?
不错 还能当她的教练
Fine. Still her coach.
兰斯怎么了
What happened with that Lance?
问题真多
So many questions.
如果你累了一天回来 我还问东问西你感觉如何
How would you like it if I came home and fired questions at you after a long day?
"斯坦利 你今天送邮件顺利吗"
"Ooh, hey, Stanny. How was your mail route?
"送信时有趣事吗"
"Anything happen when you drop off your letters?
"你有看着莱恩布兰特产品目录在车里乱搞吗"
"Ooh, ooh, did you jerk it in your truck to a Lane Bryant catalog?
"那肯定很有趣"
"That must be fun."
你要偶尔问问我一天过得怎样 我还真会高兴的
I would actually like it if you asked me questions about my day once in a while.
但别用这种语气
Maybe not in that tone.
好吧 问题来了 明天早上六点叫我起床
Fine, here's a question. Wake me up tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.
霍普 这是陈述句
Well, Hopey, that's a statement.
记得问句要以"什么 为什么 何时 如何"开头
Remember, questions begin with "what, why, when, how."
要这样说 记得吗
Like that. Do you remember?
你老是挑我毛病有什么意思
What is the point of you busting my balls?
你何时才会醒悟 金鱼根本不知道你的存在
When will you realize that goldfish doesn't know you exist?
为什么你一直这么烦人
Why don't you stop being so fucking annoying?
明天早上六点叫我起床怎么样
And how about you wake me up tomorrow at 6:00 a. m.?
布拉德利当然知道我是谁
Bradley knows exactly who I am.
如果你礼貌一点我会叫你起床的
And I will wake you up, but only if you ask me nicely.
我很礼貌
I am.
不管我说什么做什么 直接叫醒我
Just whatever I say or do, ignore it, and wake me up.
收到 像平常一样
Roger that. Just like old times.
霍普 六点了
Hope, it's 6:00.
快起床了
Rise and shine.
去 给你五分钟
Go. You got five minutes.
才七点不到 我们认识吗
Before 7:00? I'm sorry, have we met?
早起的鸟儿有屎吃
Early bird catches the sperm.
我要做的东西可多了
I got a fuck-ton of stuff to do.
我想你这个女乘务员是时候升职了
And, um, I think you're ready to be promoted from stewardess.
- 副机长吗 - 女乘务长
- Co-pilot? - Head stewardess.
好吧 好歹升职了
Great, okay. Moving on up.
- 满分十分 这是没分… - 嗯
Scale of one to 10, that was a... - Yeah.
大回旋下来的时候 你的褶皱很难看
When you're coming off your giant, your tuck is getting sloppy
双腿还分开了
电影精选列表