I had to reteach my jaw how to chew.
- 这台机器太蠢了 - 再来一遍
- This machine is stupid. - Try again.
我不会玩 我不行
You guys, I can't do this. I'm really bad at this.
来 让开我来
Here, let me do it. Move.
都得靠手腕劲 瞧瞧
It's all in the wrist. There you go.
天啊 太酷了 你还真夹到了
Oh, my gosh! That was so cool! You actually got it!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
好可爱
It's so cute.
送给我吗 谢谢 太谢谢你了
I can have it? Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!
本 本 看霍普给我的
Ben, Ben, look what Hope got me!
哦 哇偶
Oh, wow.
你真好
That was very kind of you.
她只是像往常一样 做好要失败的准备
She was just setting herself up for failure. As per usual.
嘿 你今晚有空吗
Hey, uh, are you free tonight?
我的安排满了 跟平时一样
My schedule is insane. Also per usual.
怎么了
Why?
呃…
Uh...
或者你想一起吃个晚饭吗
Would you want to grab dinner, maybe?
嗯…
Um...
可以 我或许能把事情推一推
Yeah. I can probably push some things around.
好 太好了
Okay. Good news.
- 我会准备好所有东西来接你 - 哦
- I'll pick you up and everything. - Oh.
- 我晚上也可以开车的 所以… - 真的吗
- I'm clear to drive even at night, so... - Really?
对 没有问题
Yeah. This isn't an issue.
你不会把车开进沟里
You won't run us off the road?
- 我能看见时不会的 - 好吧
- Not on my watch. - All right.
我开玩笑的 所以…
That was a joke, so...
不是开玩笑 是真的 抱歉 老♥毛♥病犯了
That's not a joke, that's actually real. I'm having a fit, I'm sorry.
- 等等 - 我不看你
- Hold on. - I'll look away.
- 你再缓一缓 - 没事 没事了 见鬼
- Have at it. Go ahead. - No, I'm fine. I'm good. Shit.
欢迎回来 亲爱的 我做了你最爱吃的
Welcome home, sweetie. I made your favorite.
鸡肉♥棒♥配怀特·卡索汉堡馅
Chicken fingers with White Castle burger stuffing.
我今晚不吃了 佳人有约
I won't be taking my dinner here tonight. I got a date.
那太好了
That's fantastic.
你得换掉这热身套装吧
You're gonna change out of your warm-up suit, right?
不 我就穿这个
No. This is what I wear.
- 英雄就得穿这个 - 这倒是真的
- This is what heroes wear. - That's true.
或许你可以混搭一下
But you may want to, I don't know, mix it up a little?
你这个一辈子只穿蓝色短裤的人 我才不要听你的时尚建议
I'm not taking fashion advice from a guy who wears blue shorts for a living.
法官大人 我的手♥机♥上就有这条短♥信♥
Your Honor, I have the sext right here on my phone.
哇 看看你这身
Well, look at you.
- 亲爱的 今晚玩得愉快 - 别给我压力
- Have a good time tonight, honey. - Stop pressuring me!
嘿 霍普 你看着很棒
Oh, hey, Hope. Wow, you look great.
抱歉 我本来要进去的
Uh... I'm sorry, I was gonna come inside.
为什么 你想撒尿吗
Why? You need to take a leak?
不是 我只想表现得绅士点
Uh, no, no. I was just trying to be a gentleman.
- 哦 - 哦
- Oh. - Oh.
我知道你最喜欢的两个餐厅
Uh, so, uh, I know that your two favorite places to eat
小餐馆和小吃街
are the diner and, uh, the food court.
但我们经常去小餐馆
But, you know, since we've been to the diner a lot,
所以或许试试去商场吧
I figured that maybe I'd take you to the mall.
星期天商场六点就关门了
Mmm, it's Sunday. The mall closes at 6:00.
你不用担心
Oh, well, don't you worry about that.
- 你怎么这么奇怪 - 抱歉 如果让您感觉奇怪
- Why are you being weird? - Sorry if I was weird.
没事 赶紧走吧
All right, well, just step on it.
我感觉我爸嘴里边吃东西 边在窗口盯着我们看
I feel my dad watching from the window with stuffing in his mouth.
好
All right.
- 好 我们来吧 - 天啊
- Okay. Let's go. - Oh, Jesus!
啊
Ah.
- 你在干什么 - 不是要做这个吗
- What are you doing? - Isn't that what this is about?
- 你不是想上体操运动员吗 - 不是
- You want to fuck a gymnast? - Uh, no.
- 呃… - 哦
- Uh... - Oh.
为什么
Why?
留着结婚再说
I'm waiting for marriage.
我从小就这么被教导的 没其他意思
Just how I was raised. That's all.
但这里
Uh, but, uh, here.
呃…
Uh...
对 拿上一个
Yeah. So, grab one of those.
对
Yeah.
- 哒哒 - 晚上来这真奇怪
- Ta-da! - Weird being in here at night.
对 桌子随便你选
Yeah. Any table you like.
像是小野餐
A little picnic.
- 喝个大醉 兄弟 - 谢谢
- Knock yourself out, bro. - Thanks.
- 嗨 霍普 - 嗨 约翰
- Hi, Hope. - Hi, John.
嘿 约翰尼
Hey, Johnny.
什么味道
What's that smell?
这蜡烛怎么回事
Is something wrong with the candle?
做成苹果味的蜡烛真奇怪 像是…
No, it's weird that they'd make a candle out of apples, like...
我想苹果味安全
I thought apple was safe.
我是说我遇到的人没有不喜欢苹果的
I mean, I haven't met a single person that doesn't like apples.
很多人都不喜欢苹果
A lot of people don't like apples.
- 抱歉… - 不不不 没关系
- Sorry... - No, no, no. It's fine.
我还有一些啤酒 我们来…
All right. I got a couple beers here. Let me...
想碰杯吗
Want to cheers it?
来吧
There you go.
抱歉 我应该想点更有趣的东西
Sorry, I should have thought of some entertainment or something.
没事 这…
No, it's...
你想…
Do you, um...
想玩真心话大冒险吗
Do you want to play Truth or Dare?
好啊 当然
Yeah, sure. Okay.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
豁出去了 今晚有点兴奋 我选大冒险
Uh, what the heck, I'm feeling crazy tonight. Dare. Dare me.
去美国牛排屋给我偷潘趣卡
Steal me a punch card from Steak USA.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
得现在就去 这是游戏规则
Kind of have to do it now. That's how it works.
对对 大冒险时间 你看好
Yeah. Yeah, here we go. Dare time. Watch out.
- 找到了 - 全翻出来我好去换免费牛扒
- Found 'em! - Punch 'em all out so I get a free steak.
好的
Yeah, sure.
天啊
Jesus.
给你 我浑身发抖
There you go. I'm shaking.
这是你做过最糟的事吧
That's like the worst thing you've ever done, right?
对 很糟糕
I mean, yeah. That's bad.
这算是偷窃 平常不敢
I mean, that's, uh... That's theft. I don't do that.
抱歉 我或许不应该磕牙
Sorry. I should probably not... Chip my tooth.
那轮到我了
So, my turn then to ask you?
- 真心话还是大冒险 - 大冒险
- Uh, well, truth or dare? - Dare.
我要你做真心话的大冒险
I dare you to answer the truth.
- 好吧 - 好
- Fine. - Okay. Um...
你跟帕教练到底怎么了
What's the deal with you and Coach P?
因为你们以前关系很紧密
'Cause I know when... Before, you guys were real tight.
- 以前是 直到她毁了我 - 怎么会
- We were. Till she screwed me. - How's that?
我受伤之后 我想继续完成下个比赛
After my injury, I wanted to compete in the next Games.
但医生说我要再修养几个月
The doctor said I needed a few more months to recover,
我不想技艺生疏
but I didn't want to get rusty.
所以我爸去求帕教练让我回去
So, my dad went and begged Coach P to let me come back.
- 她同意了吗 - 没有
- And was she okay with that? - No.
但又不是她的前途 那是我的前途
But it wasn't her fucking future on the line, it was mine.
对 我明白
Right, yeah, I get that.
几个星期后 我做高低杠下马动作
Couple weeks later, I'm doing a dismount off the bars.
结果重重落地
Hit the floor again.
医生说我要休养六个月 但他们错了 休养了十二个月
The doctors say six months more rehab, but they're wrong. It's 12.
- 天啊 太糟糕了 - 这是生菜吗
- Oh, geez, that's terrible. - Is this lettuce?
你不喜欢生菜吗
You don't like lettuce?
我是说他们居然不做生菜味的蜡烛
I mean, I'm surprised they don't have a candle made out of that.
生菜味蜡烛
Lettuce candle?
霍普·格里高利
Hope Greggory.
总之我回来的时候
Anyway, when I came back,
帕教练拉我到一边说 我应该在辉煌的时候退出
Coach P pulls me aside and says I should leave on a high note.
因为休养期间我已变成女人 但体操是小女孩的运动
That I'd become a woman during my break, and gymnastics was a little girl's game.
那你当时怎么说
电影精选列表