and your legs are separating.
你是凭空夹着一棵树吗
Unless you're catching spinning air dicks in there,
你把双腿给我合拢
I want you to keep 'em closed.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
放进来 脚放进来
Foot in there. Foot in there.
还没试过这样
I've never done this.
好了 动作再来一遍
All right. Again. Same thing.
好
Yep.
她有点太喜欢捆绑式了
She's liking this bondage shit a little too much.
好 再试一遍
All right. Go again.
绷紧
Stay tight!
这才算得上是体操运动员嘛
Now that's fucking gymnastics.
再来
Go again.
我们要不要放柴可夫斯基来练习
Shouldn't we be using my Tchaikovsky piece to practice?
- 别搞 那简直垃圾 - 帕教练说是经典
- Fuck no, that shit's lame. - Coach P said it was a classic.
她还说过什么浓密森林 我们都知道很恶心
She'd also say that about a full bush, but we all know that's disgusting.
我们开始
Let's go.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
交叉 交叉 圈圈 屈腿 后退 角落
Crossback, crossback, circle, bend. Step, corner.
双屈体要果断 玛吉
Don't hesitate in your double pike, Maggie.
相信自己有足够的动力
Trust that you're gonna have enough momentum.
全身每个部分都要专注当下的工作
Every part of you needs to be focused on the task at hand.
交叉 圈圈 屈腿 后退 角落
Crossback, circle, bend, step, corner.
好
Good.
就是这样
There you go.
太棒了
Holla!
不要骄傲自满 再来
Gloats get kicked in the throats. Go.
教练 不错嘛
Hey, good job, Coach.
霍普
Hope?
要初赛了我真的很紧张
I'm really nervous about the trials.
这么说太粗鲁无礼了
Well, that's both rude and offensive,
毕竟我教了你这么久
considering I've been busting my ass for you.
对不起 你说得对
Sorry, you're right.
你能行的
You'll be fine.
如果我妈能在那就好了
I just wish my mom could be there.
你妈不需要在场
You don't need your mommy.
参加比赛有人到场支持当然好
I mean, for the Games, yeah, it's nice to have support.
但初赛时我爸也没去
But even my dad wasn't with me for the trials.
何况我会跟你一起 大家已经觉得你很酷了
Plus, I'll be there with you, so people will already assume you're cool.
酷的人会怎么做
What do cool people do?
他们会有秘密的握手姿势
They have a secret handshake.
我们要有秘密的握手姿势了吗
Does that mean we're gonna have a secret handshake?
那不然呢
Fuck yeah, we are.
是我今天一早做的决定
The decision was decided by me earlier today.
来吧 快做
Do it. Go.
- 不 - 快点
- No. - Do it.
再见
Bye.
全国预选赛
1.加州克里斯塔·卡彭特 2.加州艾莉森·史密斯 3.俄亥俄玛吉·汤森德
祝贺我们的女子全国预选赛获奖者
Congratulations to our Women's National Qualifiers.
第一名 克里斯塔·卡彭特
In first place, Christa Carpenter.
克里斯塔 当冠军的感觉如何
Christa, how does it feel to be the champion?
我首先得感谢上帝
Well, I just gotta thank God first.
别这么说 要先感谢教练
Never do that. Always thank your coach first.
新人没脑子
Fucking rookie.
我给我妈打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my mom, 'kay?
我闻到了樟脑丸和假牙的味道
The smell of mothballs and Poligrip.
是我家老奶奶来了吗
My grandma must be here.
不是 这是带着老人面具的霍普·安·格里高利
Ah, nope. It's the elderly musk of Hope Ann Greggory.
窝囊废 你闻到的是冠军的气息
What you're smelling, cheese dick, is victory.
- 我们拿奖牌了 - 是啊 第三名 不觉得熟悉吗
- We medaled. - Yeah, third. Isn't that familiar?
奶奶 我告诉你接下来怎么着
So, uh, here's what's gonna happen, Granny.
下周一开始 玛吉会来跟我与其他队员训练
Maggie's gonna come train with me and the rest of the team starting Monday.
不可能 协调员
Not gonna happen, coordinator.
你没上推特关注"图克柯金牌"吗
You don't follow Tuckersgold on Twitter?
我昨天已经被委任为女子队主教练了
I was just appointed Women's Team Head Coach yesterday,
就如我所说的
so what I say goes.
如果玛吉不跟我的女队员们训练
And if Maggie doesn't train with my girls,
她就不是合法的竞争运动员
then there's no way she's gonna be a legit contender.
放屁
Bullshit.
霍普 你不听话我就把她除名
I'm gonna cut her from the team if you don't comply, Hope.
她才拿了前三名
She just placed in the top three.
你把她除名的话 你就更像一个傻子了
If you cut her, you're gonna look like more of a moron than you already do.
这是警告 我别想跟我乱搞 霍普
Here's a warning. You don't want to fuck with me, Hope.
我任何时候想搞谁就搞谁
I'll fuck with whoever I want, whenever I want.
我要把他们的耳朵扯下来
I'll fuck with them so hard, I'll rip their taints in half.
然后把一只串在脖子上当项链
Then I'll wear one part of the taint in a locket around my neck,
另一只的项链送给你老妈
give the other half of the taint locket to your mom to shove up her ass.
很快她身边就会有人问
Pretty soon after, at the whorehouse she whores around at,
"嘿 图克柯女士"
someone will say to her, "Hey, hey, Mrs. Tucker,
"你那串挂着的是什么东西呢"
"what's that shiny little object coming out of your crack?"
她会回答说 "这是抛光过的垃圾首饰"
And she'll be like, "Oh, this ass jewelry? Just spit-shined it up.
霍普·安·格里高利送给我 提醒我 我儿子是个大窝囊废
"Hope Ann Greggory gave me that as a reminder that my son's a fucking loser."
玛吉由我来带 多伦多见
Maggie trains with me. See you in Toronto.
不 不
No! No!
该死 混♥蛋♥ 我糟透了 该死
Fuck! Fuck me, I suck! Fuck!
时间到 站在这儿
Time out, time out. Stand right there.
首先 你能正常骂脏话了我很自豪
First of all, it makes me so proud to hear you curse normal.
第二 别对你自己这么刻薄 这是我的工作 好吗
Second, quit being so hard on yourself. All right? That's my job.
我想变速
I want to shift gears.
我想跟你谈谈你的舞台表现
I want to talk to you about your stage presence.
你去多伦多必须动作夸张点
You need to amp that shit up for Toronto.
到时候你会谢我 我教你怎么引诱裁判
You're welcome in advance. I'm gonna show you how to be judge bait.
- 引诱裁判 - 一只猴子都能当体操运动员
- Judge bait? - A trained monkey can do gymnastics.
我们在台上做的一半都是展示个性 坐下 看着 学习
Half of what we do out there is personality. Sit, watch, learn.
你做这个动作时
When you hit this move,
你的表情必须如身体一样快活
your face needs to be having as much fun as your body.
动作要豪放不羁
This move is all about sass.
我们摇啊摇 摇啊摇 从没试过摇得这么欢
Now we're bouncing, we're bouncing. I've never had this much fun bouncing.
有什么好笑 这是非常严肃的好吗
You think this is funny? This is some serious shit.
现在评判给我的分数都要爆表了
The judges are scoring me through the roof right now.
摄像机如饥似渴地捕捉我的动作 好 跟着我做
The camera's dry humping my every move. All right. Do it with me.
快来
Come on.
我真可爱
I am so cute.
右边一下 左边一下
Cute to the right, cute to the left.
点头真可爱 点头真可爱
Nod, I'm cute. Nod, I'm cute.
- 点头真可爱 点头真可爱 - 天 往后屈
- Nod, I'm cute. Nod, I'm cute. - Jesus, pull it back.
卖♥♥力点 别过火
Sell it, don't advertise it.
商业广♥告♥ 产品宣传 超多免费样品都送我 起来
Commercials, endorsements, a fuck-ton of free shit. Get up!
冲着那帮裁判来
Sell it to the bitch-ass judges.
再来 去吧
Do it again. Go.
大伙 我打了个全倒
You guys, I got a spare!
很好
Very good.
每次在体育馆表现好 帕教练都会带我来这玩
You know, Coach P would take me here when I was doing good at the gym.
霍普 我在体育馆是不是表现得不错
Does that mean I'm doing good at the gym, Hope?
我只是想吃墨西哥玉米片
I just wanted nachos.
- 我能尝一块吗 - 当然可以
- Can I just have one? - Sure.
只要你想夏天在减肥营度过
If you want to spend your summer in fat camp
不想再赢得全世界的尊敬
rather than earning the respect of the entire frickin' world.
好吧
What I thought.
给
Here.
一边闻着墨西哥玉米饼一边吃
Chomp on that while you smell my nachos.
好
Okay. Mmm-hmm.
- 好的 这样也好吃 谢谢 - 嗯
- Yeah, that kind of works. Thank you. - Yeah.
对着任何有味道的东西吃都有用
You can do it with anything that has a smell.
我能去夹玩偶吗 拜托了
Can I go play on the claw machine? Please?
这是自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
谢谢
Thank you.
饮食好严啊
Pretty strict diet.
不算什么
That's nothing.
我试过一个月不吃 光喝西瓜汁
I once ate nothing but watermelon juice for a month.
结果我得重新学用下巴咬东西
电影精选列表