Fuck what you've heard Believe what you see
疯狂摇滚 直到你以为 我是艾薇儿·拉维尼
Rocked the bronze so hard, you think I'm A vril Lavigne
小子 我就是比你能 看看我简历就知道
I'm a boss-ass bitch Check the resume, son
我赢了铜牌回来 伙计 你又干了点什么
I brought that bronze home, homie What the fuck have you done?
我会等着 在等着
I'll wait Waiting
霍普 你的烤芝士好了
Hope, your grilled cheese is ready!
要是你的爸爸叫你起床 我来给你点建议
If your dad wakes you up Let me give you advice
把他揍趴下 这样他就不会再来烦你
Knock that meal-bitch down So he doesn't ring twice
霍普·安娜贝尔 收敛点好吗
Hope Annabelle, let's de-escalate, shall we?
要找一个身材火♥辣♥ 手里拿着新包包的妈
Need a tight, hot mama with a brand new bag
好朋友不拜访 从来不来大姨妈
Hardly ever get my flow, so I'm not on the rag
去大爷你的
F-U-C-K-Y-O-U
我就是能啊
I'm a boss-bitch
还以为你知道
Thought you knew
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope, Blonde money in
去你的 去他们的 什么玩意儿
I'm like, fuck you, fuck her, fuck them
去他的奖牌 我有霍普 金发女郎的钱
Fuck a medal, I got Hope Blonde money in
- 因为我们不想和你扯皮 - 不
- 'Cause we don't wanna fuck with you - No
赚钱花钱 就像是注定
Making money, cashing out like I'm supposed to
- 我们不想和你扯皮 - 你有芬达么
- We don't wanna fuck with you - You got Fanta?
商场里的所有人都知道我的名字
Everybody in the mall know my name
霍普·安娜贝尔
It's Hope Ann
- 酷爆了的音乐 - 任务完成
- Awesome boss bitch music - Mission accomplished
谁管你怎么想
...give a fuck how you feel
和我没关系 你一边凉快去
If it ain't about me, then you get no chill
要是处在我的位置
Try to take my place...
你做不到我的一半 我才是唯一的那个
You can never be me, 'cause I'm a real one
永远第一 无人能及
Second to none I'm always number one
霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利总是办得到
Hope Ann Greggory will get the job done
她简直酷毙了
And she's fucking awesome
永远第一 无人能及
Second to none I'm always number one
霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利总是办得到
Hope Ann Greggory will get the job done
我是你们的偶像 压力也是够呛
I'm a fucking role model. That's a shit ton of pressure.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
我的全部生活都被人瞩目
My whole life is lived on a microscope.
你胸部不错
You got nice cans.
滚蛋
Suck it!
我是霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利 蠢货
I'm Hope Ann Greggory, motherfuckers
你可别想跟她胡来
You don't wanna fuck with that.
我可是霍普·安娜贝尔·格里高利
It's Hope Ann Greggory, y'all.
不想挨揍赶紧闪开
You try doing that with a torn Achilles.
结束
Word up.
电影精选列表